Asura only guild - Piken Square

in Asura

Posted by: TamarinNOR.3251

TamarinNOR.3251

Started an Asura only guild in Piken Square a while ago, but never put much effort in it at the time. Would be fun to have a bunch of Asura running and playing together, so I’ll will put more effort into it now and see where it goes.

Would like it to be a friendly and social guild, where we help each other out with speed up lvl-ing on lower lvl characters, harvesting, grinding, and spend some time to explain those who are new to how certain aspects of the game like WvW, dungeons, combos, etc. works. This will make us stronger faster, and taking some time to explain things to gamers new to certain aspect of the game, and form some strategies, will make us cooperate better and do things more sufficient in the long run. I want this guild to be suitable for both new players and long time players.

After invited to a guild, there is no option to set up demands for which character that are allowed to represent once they are in a guild, but would be nice if we tried to make this as much Asura as possible.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM in this page, or reply to this post. You may use this as your second or third guild, or whenever you feel like joining up with some fellow Asuras, so no strict rules about joining multiple guilds.

My main is a lvl 80 Guardian, focusing on support/control.

Name of guild: Rata Sum Response Krewe
Tag: [XLCR]
Focus: PvX
Character naming: all characters starts with Tam

(edited by TamarinNOR.3251)

in Asura

Posted by: pdboddy.4162

pdboddy.4162

I’ve only just started playing this game, but I’ve got a few Asura. I’d love to join.

in Asura

Posted by: Orzwark.2431

Orzwark.2431

There already is an active Asura-only guild on Piken Square: The Clockwise Collective.
Although keep in mind that Piken Square is the unofficial RP server for EU and the Collective is a roleplaying guild.

Check it out if you’re interested: http://clockwisekrewe.enjin.com/

in Asura

Posted by: Valior.4712

Valior.4712

I’ll join for sure.

I wanted to start that sort of a guild (or krewe) myself

Pike ‘n’ Square
Nythanryn Zior, human necromancer | and others

(edited by Valior.4712)

in Asura

TamarinNOR.3251

@Orzwark: Didn’t know that. I often check gw2guilds to look up/for guilds, but it does not seem like they are there. I was not thinking about making it an RP guild though, but thanks for sharing, I’ll check it out.

I’ll send those who are interested a PM, and also update the first post a little.

in Asura

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

I have to say, XLCR is the most absolutely perfect guild tag you could have chosen. I literally chuckled to myself when I read it

Too bad you’re on EU servers, so I can’t visit even when guesting is allowed

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

in Asura

TamarinNOR.3251

Thanks Got to admit I am very pleased of it myself, it kind of says Asura ^^

Yeah, that would be nice, but will most likely not happen (at least not anytime soon). Found this post that explains the reason: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guesting-is-Coming/page/3#post1221430

(edited by TamarinNOR.3251)