Insult the Asura above you

in Asura

Posted by: DjJazzman.4031

DjJazzman.4031

To the Asuran above you, who in your own mind is a complete and utter moron and nowhere close to the genius that you are, insult them in your best posh Asuran dialect as you can!

Unless you’re a skritt brain who was dropped as a progeny.

Leyologist Tibbol, [I]Arcane Leyline Expert and Synergetics Graduate[/I] Tarnished Coast

(edited by DjJazzman.4031)

in Asura

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It’s almost like your genes were spliced and you’re part Norn. Please, it’s almost like you can’t even understand portal dynamics let alone the eternal alchemy.

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Asura

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

You’re more dense than the thaumatic converter crystal in my golems shoulder joint. I doubt that even the inquest would be insulted by the likes of a bookah such as you.

in Asura

Posted by: bullyrook.2165

bullyrook.2165

My ears! What outlandishly brazen hyperbole! A troglodyte such as yourself was obviously force-fed chromatic ooze as a progeny – there could be no other explanation for the repulsive gunk that sloshes about in your cranial cavity.

in Asura

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Goodness, even the third derivative to your performance function looks like an inverse-competence curve. You’ve achieved what may be the first scientifically verifiable recursive stupid-dumb-stupid loop…

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Asura

Posted by: Hellspawn Austin.6819

Hellspawn Austin.6819

Sense you obviously were abandoned as a child and adopted by skirtt, I shall put this in terms that even YOU should understand, the hydrothermal conversion crystals put into to this solute will decompress and start to warm up thus, creating hydrothermal vents once hitting the ocean floor, this will protect the Quaggans living in the nearby villages from invaders, such as Dragon Minions and Krait.

Now, go fetch me my Gloglasmic Isotonic High-Frequency Sonar Gun, I mean, The Shinies.

in Asura

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

puts up sign

“DO NOT approach test subject. Studies on self-feeding Megalomania underway.”

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Asura

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Who in the name of the eternal alchemy let the testsubject bring it’s own sign?

in Asura

Posted by: Zakk.2468

Zakk.2468

That’s the best insult you can come up with? I’ve dealt with test skritt that had lobotomies that could come up with better insults. Granted they mumbled and drooled on the floor but that may be because they heard your insult.

Any male Asura I make will be named Zakk!
Proud player of Crusader, Arcanist,
Beastmaster, Shadowraider, and Shieldbearer Zakk!

in Asura

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

You can’t even train skritt to stop drooling on the floor? You must have the lab presence of a dormant resonance chip.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Asura

Posted by: DelusionsOfGrandeur.9287

DelusionsOfGrandeur.9287

There are people who still use resonance chips in their labs? I thought it was common knowledge that aetheric-reverberation circuits had made those worthless trinkets obsolete generations ago. Why, if I didn’t know better I’d call you a human... your level of technological comprehension does seem equatable to theirs, after all.
Honestly, how a bookah such as yourself ever managed to put together a krewe, I cannot fathom.

in Asura

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Please, use the legitimate nomenclature for such appliances. What self-respecting researcher calls them ‘aetheric-reverberation’ circuits? Such terminology is preposterous, and only used by bookahs – oh wait, that’s exactly what you are.

in Asura

Posted by: Katlyntje.7962

Katlyntje.7962

By the Eternal Alchemy! Who let this lob-eared dung pusher into the lab? Someone remove it before the entomechological constructs decide to ingest it and the pieces disturb their delicate dingestinal system balance.

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. BOOM!

Primary: Gizzmologist Saikka – Asura Engineer

in Asura

Posted by: Deus Xiphos.7046

Deus Xiphos.7046

Human walks in…

Umm, bookah! You stop throwing around 10 gold words like they’re nobody’s business, you floppy ear dumber than skritt-when-they-are-in-the-same-room race!

braces puny human self

in Asura

Posted by: ScorpiOverkill.7064

ScorpiOverkill.7064

[pointedly ignores the human]

You fabricate an dingestinal system for an entomechalogical construct?! You even purport to bother with such an obsolete model at all?! Truly you possess only the intelligence quotient of a Risen Brute! Constructs created using the eschetical tri-node method are far more durable.

in Asura

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

All asura are holding their breath – behold from the left side on the catwalk – Right Said Fred

“I’m too sexy for this thread.”

Shocked silence, the asura seem to have no answer for this…

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Asura

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Okay, my warband and I want to play some football and we do not have a football. Which one of you midgets want to volunteer?

in Asura

Posted by: HermiBoi.4791

HermiBoi.4791

You are more dense than 5 norns together. I would belive you wouldnt even understand what I mean when I talk about some simple portals.

in Asura

Posted by: Ascimator.6735

Ascimator.6735

I’m not the one to derogate people over punctuation, but even thinking about other areas you are bad in would make me dumber.

in Asura

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I could not believe it was even remotely possible for you to turn ‘dumber’. I was convinced you were already at the lowest possible level of intelligence for our race.

Are you perchance, related to skritt?

in Asura

Posted by: Ascimator.6735

Ascimator.6735

You’re the one to talk when you wouldn’t possibly be able to spot a difference between a skritt and your own reflection.