New battle music?

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

With the addition of the new beautiful music of Dry Top (kudos on that, really refreshing), can we expect new battle music as well?

It’s really tiresome to hear 2-3 same battle tracks thorough the game.

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I second that. New battle music which would fit the new zones is really, really needed. Old ones are very repetitive and so widely used, don’t have the zone “flavour”. With new composers and darker story-telling new battle music would be a great move.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: Truthbearer.9708

Truthbearer.9708

I agree completely. A lot of RPG’s get a new battle theme after a big story event occurs.

Would be fitting to have some new battle tunes now that season 2 is running and to go along with the new area as well. Perhaps some drum-based music (like Aion) to fit the desert/jungle theme.

I think it’d be lovely if Anet’s audio wizards cooked something up before the season ends.

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

Yes please. I said it already so many times. Additionally the new music tracks are way better than most of the old ones.
Make it happen!

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

Glad you posted this. I had no idea they’d added some new back ground music. I’ve been using the custom playlist feature for exploring and combat for almost a year.

/Going to go check out the new music

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Uh just let’s get the rid of the standard “battle tune”, its really lame IMO.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

New battle music?

in Audio

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I think regional battle music would be amazing! Let’s hear it!