I want my backstab with1200 range

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

omg i stile cant belief how many QQ about ranger
thief is stile the best killing machine in pvp

its all about not being seen stab him bleed him do what ever you must cloak again
as long the ranger don’t use sic him

but a thief can always attack first so you always have the upper hand in fights

So true it hurts.Tho ranger have a skill that can get anyone out of the game from 1200m away.That is pretty strong aswell.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

What skill would that be?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Wish granted this patch

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

i think the problem is that channeling skills continue tracking you in stealth….if that got fixed id be happy that a ranger can keep its Gs/machinegun build

No, the problem is thieves’ self imposed reliance on stealth to counter a ranger, instead of using other class skills that reflect or a simple dodge/evade.

If anything, maybe the changes will encourage other classes to stop running around in full berserker gear. Though even this is unlikely given how easy it is for the other berserker classes to rip through a Ranger and nullify the range advantage they have.

I’m honestly surprised that as powerful as RF now is, so little has honestly changed other than we actually see Rangers more often (but not any more successful).

Buffed dps on RF certainly won’t help improve the level of skill among ranger players cos that’s the main issue with the class. Most leveled their characters without ever needing to dodge or counter their enemy and they have no clue about how to fight another human. That includes even many ranger players with high wvw rank that I’ve seen around for ages, no noobs that flooded the class after it got buffed.

Perfect example is a fight with ranger I got into yesterday. I used dagger storm when he started RF, he noticed the dmg and countered the reflected dmg with his invulnerability (LOL just LOL) instead of cancelling the channel. Then he proceed to shoot every skill he had available into the DS.

90% of players are attracted to the class for the simple pew pew playstyle it can be played with, the reputation of the remaining 10% is doomed cos of this.

…. but a thief can always attack first so you always have the upper hand in fights

That is certainly not why a thief has advantage in fights with ranger.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

If ranger is so awesome, why not roll one of those?