Black Lion Weapon Sets

Black Lion Weapon Sets

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

As much as I love seeing a new set come around, I’d love to see the return of the Halloween weapons. It’d be great to have a full set of spooky or silly themed weapons this time, with the four (or five?) from last year included, at the 1 ticket price again. I’ve been hoping to be able to get the silly scimitar this year.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Black Lion Weapon Sets

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I was expecting a full set of weapons last year. Pretty much every set released near that time was a full set (unlike 2012 when that was pretty much the first weapon set ever introduced to the game after launch), so it seemed logical that the Halloween set would follow suit.

But it turned out to not be the case, so I can’t say I’m really holding my breath this year either. Thus far it seems like seasonal sets aren’t really given the same development time as the other sets. Though I will be thrilled if it does happen. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I’d love to have more options for weapons to that theme.

That said, I’m also almost hoping there aren’t any Halloween weapons in the BLTC, simply because of the Tempest set. I’ve still got orders placed for 3 of them that have yet to be filled, and if they go off their 1-ticket price already then I’ll have to pull the orders I have and offer a whole lot more money to get them. Though the prices on the things (offers and for sale) are already going up, so I think everyone is expecting BLTC Halloween weapons and the Tempest ones to go off introductory price.

Black Lion Weapon Sets

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Well, last year’s weapons will be back at 2 tickets each.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Black Lion Weapon Sets

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Right now it is putting me off, instead of inticing me…
I mean, I am on 9 scraps for several BLC`s at the moment (had 8 easily, but the last 20 chestes or so nothing but junk) and I will not spend any more money on these things

Black Lion Weapon Sets

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I bought 2 of last years skins for the purpose of flipping later, and later added them to the account because the price never went up.

So this year I was looking at the trade: 6 tickets for 3 skins I kinda don’t want 2 achievve points, and 5 tickets.

I made that trade.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.