New hairstyles?

New hairstyles?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

We got new faces, and I heard new hairstyles will be added sometime soon? Any links to this info?

New hairstyles?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I’ve not come across anything that points to additional hair styles being released soon.

Also, they are unlikely to release new hair styles so soon after releasing “new” faces to the total makeover kits. They would likely release both at the same time or have their releases span several weeks to months so the new styles would release after the initial makeover kit sales boost died down from the previous release.

They likely have at least a dozen finished styles of faces and hair ‘on the shelf’, but only release 3 of one at a time to stretch out the releases to maximize the boost to makeover kit sales, and thus a mostly reliable boost in gem sales.

Not directly related to your topic:

I really wish they would start adding in other exclusive makeover kit features like:

Charr:

• Horns
  • Tails
  • Fur markings
  • Piercings/Horn decorations
  • Tail decorations/attachments

Norn:

• Tattoos/scars
  • Piercings
  • Facial hair styles
    (I don’t think new hairstyles have ever included new facial hair styles, have they?)

Asura:

• Ears
  • Piercings
  • Skin patterns
  • Tattoos/scars

Sylvari:

• Piercings/Ornamentation
  • Bark(?) markings/Patterns
  • Bark style (currently can choose between two types)
  • Glow Enhancements (always on; colors; styles like fading wave from toe to head instead of pulsating; other)
  • Bark etchings (tattoos :P)

Human:

• Tattoos/scars
  • Piercings
  • Facial hair styles
| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

New hairstyles?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

When can I have (255,0,0) red?
When can I have (255,255,255) white?

New hairstyles?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Also, they are unlikely to release new hair styles so soon after releasing “new” faces to the total makeover kits. They would likely release both at the same time or have their releases span several weeks to months so the new styles would release after the initial makeover kit sales boost died down from the previous release.

this, first they wont have you pay once and they do the work twice. Now you pay for Total makeover kit to change the face, then in few weeks: New hair style. And you will say “ohhh, if Ik new it now I need to buy another kit” probably you think you get over with just the hair kit but we all know the face will not be ok with the hair so you need to buy the total :P

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.