Thank you. For the sale.

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: captainteemo.6537

captainteemo.6537

I’ve been waiting forever for the bank tabs and slots to go on sale. The early sales were such a disappointment. But, thanks for finishing strong! Much love for the extra space!

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cotheer.2806

Cotheer.2806

What’s the current price on those?
(I’m at work)

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

Indeed…i was starting to be kitten ed about bank tabs never coming into discount. Just 1 question, is 20% the usual discount? I mean, when long tim2 ago they were on discount, were they at 20% to or higher?. And last time extra character slots were too, was it at 20%?

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

In effect, you can get one bank tab and one bag slot for 800 gems. Oh, and a Green Quaggan backpack in January if you bought the gems with cash.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

20% is better than zero but still not a great discount to be honest. But this does seem to be usual for these types of sales from AN.

I can’t buy any of them though as I know the logging axe which is now 1k gems And those Jory weapon skins will probably be going away soon. Simply can’t afford and honestly have no desire to spend 50 bucks in the gems store. I could buy another game for that amount or several months worth of subs.

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I’m just patiently waiting for character slots to go on sale, I was hoping they’d be on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Oh well, maybe for Wintersday!

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

nmoral.3876

but did bank slots ever see a higher discount than 20%? not sure about that

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

I’m 99% sure they have never been more than 20% off – and this is only the second or third time they have been on sale since launch. It’s too bad bag slots are such a rip off or I’d buy a bunch – they should cost 50-100% more and be account wide unlocks.

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

nmoral.3876

ok thanks, as i thought

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

In effect, you can get one bank tab and one bag slot for 800 gems. Oh, and a Green Quaggan backpack in January if you bought the gems with cash.

Isn’t that EU only though? There was nothing announced so far for NA to my knowledge.

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

i was waiting for that sale 3-4 moths ty a net
some times i may be harsh on ya but it is tuff love

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Having bought all bag slots for 1 character at launch I wish they were account wide as well. Especially since I don’t play that toon anymore. lol

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blackmore.4310

Blackmore.4310

Wanted to chime in as well and say that I really liked these sales, I got another Bank Tab and I’m now waiting for a sale on Character Slots

On another note, I’m really glad I got all the gems I need last week, if I really should need more during the course of December, I’ll buy them with gold.
There’s not a lot I’d like less in my mail than a Quaggan Backpack.

For Piken Square!

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Glad the sales are happening, thank you.

Any chance that the “Black Friday-Cyber Monday” daily sales all make an appearance for the last day it’s running?

If not, any chance in the future Anet could throw an email out a few days prior, I believe that sort of marketing will benefit Anet better.

JQ Druid

Thank you. For the sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abhor.5602

Abhor.5602

I’m 99% sure they have never been more than 20% off – and this is only the second or third time they have been on sale since launch. It’s too bad bag slots are such a rip off or I’d buy a bunch – they should cost 50-100% more and be account wide unlocks.

A while back they were 50% off. I picked up a bank slot and a bag slot for my main during it.