Superior Sigil of Torment recipe

in Crafting

Posted by: dragon.9350

dragon.9350

i was woundering if it still possible to get that recipe any one know where or what i goto do it says a merchant but i can not find her any where

in Crafting

Posted by: Gaviston Hawkington.9647

Gaviston Hawkington.9647

You can buy the recipe off of the Black Lion Trading Post…

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Not for the prices, thanks.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

If you want the recipe to make them yourself, gotta pay the trading post price. Looks like only 14 are on the market though.

Alternately if you just want some sigils you can ask someone you know to craft it for you. Make a few of these types of things myself on request once in a while, they send the mats then get the item back.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Superior_Sigil_of_Torment
it was only available for a limited time during the tower of darkness LS chapter, I believe, for 250 spore samples and 1g.
currently, you can only buy it off the TP. or cross your fingers and hope they bring back that merchant. also cross your fingers for the crown pavilion merchants.

in Crafting

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

It was 250 spores and 1 G. That’s 5-12 Gold to buy when it was released at today’s spore prices.

Plus, buying the recipe only got you an account bound recipe. The non account bound tradable ones came from RNG boxes that you bought with Pvp glory (you could only buy 5 boxes a day).

In other words, they were always super rare.

All things considered, Crafting these sigils isn’t even profitable.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

(edited by nekretaal.6485)