Anyone doing Jade Maw for achieve?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Cause the LFG is not helping at all, I can only do lvl 1, I am lowbie and the group willing to take me, thanks to ANOTHER LOVELY bug showing me offline for whatever reason even though it clearly shows an online green block for me, the group willing to take me thought I was not on and filled my spot -_-

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Jake.1842

Jake.1842

You don’t need to have done level 1 to be able to do the higher levels. So long as the person starting it has the level. So just look for a group doing a positive number anywhere up to 10 so that you can fight the maw. Anything over 10 and you need agony resistance, but below that you’ll be fine.

Faelinor | Sanctum of Rall

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Okay thank you. I was able to get them done today thanks to someone reading my other post :] These bugs still remain unacceptable…

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It’s not a bug, if you perceive it as a bug, then you should probably stop exploiting the game by looting things.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Okay thank you. I was able to get them done today thanks to someone reading my other post :] These bugs still remain unacceptable…

It was me (with my warrior, Lilly Brown) ^^
We did lvl 2 because someone told us that only even lvls end with the Jade Maw.

It’s not a bug, if you perceive it as a bug, then you should probably stop exploiting the game by looting things.

I don’t get it. How appearing offline while you are actually online is not a bug?

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

(edited by Gabby.3205)