Candidate Trial T4 Solo Guide

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ChaosDoom.8459

ChaosDoom.8459

Hi all, I am not too sure if there is a guide on this. I will provide my tip on T3 and T4 so as everyone can complete it with ease.

Number 1 rule to clearing T3 and T4 is to do it solo. Why? Because this event scale harder with more people in it.

How to do it? You only need to remember 2 timing. T3 is 4 mins 15 secs and T4 is 5 mins 35 secs. The objective is to kill the 2nd plunder after 4 mins 15 secs for T3 and 5 mins 35 secs for T4. If you do it correctly, the right side will NOT spawn plunder.

Go to the left spawn where the plunder is. For the 1st plunder, try to CC and damage it a bit but don’t kill it. Let it come back then kill it. For the 2nd plunder, do it the same as the 1st plunder BUT don’t kill if before the timer goes lower than the above mentioned timing. It’s ok to let the 2nd plunder to steal once or twice the gold.

Once you do it right, the right side will not have plunders and you can clear it easily. Remember to deaggro all mobs after killing the plunder. Run from the left to the pillar behind the mortar gunners to deaggro. FYI the mortar and the gunner will not attack you if you don’t attack them even they are red.

That’s all I got to offer. Cheers.

Little Furry – Twin Terror of Crystal Desert
Guild KöMÉ – §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: labokup.1342

labokup.1342

Thanks. I tried it – and plunderer continue to spawn on right side for me. I kill the 2nd one after 5m 35 left on timer. Dont know what i am doing wrong.
Can you show us a video how you do it please?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lyskaria.2145

Lyskaria.2145

Update – 26 July 2013
Bug fixes
Living World – Cutthroat Politics

- Fixed a bug in the Candidate Trials which prevented some of the Aetherblade waves from spawning.

This bug was fixed I believe. Did you try your strategy again after the July 26th patch, OP?

Will Ranger forever.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ChaosDoom.8459

ChaosDoom.8459

My bad, I didn’t try after the patch. Sorry for the confusion.

Little Furry – Twin Terror of Crystal Desert
Guild KöMÉ – §Strength, Honour & Duty§