Celebrate Ellen Kiel's victory!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Lets celebrate Ellen Kiel’s victory in these elections! I want to see fire works in all instances of lion arch.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Noshiz.8650

Noshiz.8650

What Dam*spooks said.

in Cutthroat Politics

Malediktus.9250

I see lots of angry Evon supporters.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ask Dons Mop.3601

Ask Dons Mop.3601

I see lots of angry Evon supporters.

Any rarely anyone trying to support Ellen, Interesting.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

Well we are on the forum’s crying you guys are in game celebrating Duh

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

So you chose cheaper way points than cheaper black lion chest market prices. As they say not everyone in this world is bright.

Pineapples

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Symaro.7940

Symaro.7940

Ellen won, we can’t change that could we please congratulate the others for their win?

in Cutthroat Politics

Malediktus.9250

I dont care about cheap keys or waypoint costs or the fractals. But I hate Evons capitalistic views and fraudulent behaviours.

in Cutthroat Politics

Brutalistik.6473

I dont care about cheap keys or waypoint costs or the fractals. But I hate Evons capitalistic views and fraudulent behaviours.

You didn’t vote for him because he was a charr I get ya. You have to look at the benefits and not the story of this game.

Pineapples

in Cutthroat Politics

Malediktus.9250

Why do I have to look at the benefits?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

You didn’t vote for him because he was a charr I get ya. You have to look at the benefits and not the story of this game.

Benefit: I get to play in Thaumanova.

Benefit: I don’t have to deal with more Abaddon.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Sounds like a waste of tax dollars… er, gold.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

/facepalm

As an old MMO fan that preferred the attitude of players back when MMOs were less popular, it literally pains me to know we’re playing the same game.

“You have to look at the benefits and not the story of this game.” ..Really? Did you just actually write that?

My poor genre.

(edited by Edge.4180)

in Cutthroat Politics

Brutalistik.6473

/facepalm

As an old MMO fan that preferred the attitude of players back when MMOs were less popular, it literally pains me to know we’re playing the same game.

“You have to look at the benefits and not the story of this game.” ..Really? Did you just actually write that?

My poor genre.

Dude the guy is the leader of the Black Lion Chest Company automatically that will be future discounts besides keys and probably 20% or 30% lesser products on the market. I’m pretty sure we would’ve of gotten better story out of Gnash than Kiel. As of now Anet better find someway to make her character a lot interest than mundane. Otherwise this was a waste of time, but hey I get cheaper waypoints not like I was hurting in money anyway.

Pineapples

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Kiel is a much more interesting character. I think her virtues simply challenge people. While Evon was a perfect example of an inflated ego and an enabler. Since most folks don’t like to be challenged, they simply turned off to Kiel. Especially since she’s an authority figure.

I’m happy to see the good person won in the end. Because the story matters……

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Cutthroat Politics

Brutalistik.6473

Kiel is a much more interesting character. I think her virtues simply challenge people. While Evon was a perfect example of an inflated ego and an enabler. Since most folks don’t like to be challenged, they simply turned off to Kiel. Especially since she’s an authority figure.

I’m happy to see the good person won in the end. Because the story matters……

She may have good intentions doesn’t make her a good person. For all we know we probably going to have a future boss to kill later in GW2 series. What of the odds a good guy turning bad :P? It happens in most stories doesn’t it? I won’t bother your views if you think she’s more of a interesting character because we have different taste after all.

Pineapples