Gnashblade and Kiel Minis

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ambrosia.2035

Ambrosia.2035

I think these are the only 2 minis so far that can talk? They added new lines to them after the election today (I think)!

Kiel: Time to lay down the law!

Gnashblade: I was the favorite…

I feel bad for Gnash! Makes me want to snuggle up with my Charr plushie. Everyone needs a little charr in their life! RIGHT?

Howdy (.)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

I already deleted my Kiel mini. Will never know what she has to say. And I’m glad.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

I plan to just keep mine in the collectible tab and never ever use them at all. I’d prefer to not be reminded about how poorly this event was implemented and how boring the story is going to be from now on due to it.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

I plan to just keep mine in the collectible tab and never ever use them at all. I’d prefer to not be reminded about how poorly this event was implemented and how boring the story is going to be from now on due to it.

Agreed. Another boring, goody two shoes Trahearne 2.0 storyline where we do things and she takes the credit. Do yourself a favor and just delete her mini. It’s a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

Agreed. Another boring, goody two shoes Trahearne 2.0 storyline where we do things and she takes the credit. Do yourself a favor and just delete her mini. It’s a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

How is Kiel a Trahearne 2.0? Please explain. If you talked to Kiel you would know that she acknowledges and thanks you for all your help.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

So does Trahearne, actually.

It’s what I refer to as ‘Kormir syndrome’ – players feel that an NPC has received something due to the actions of the PC and resent them for it. Kormir, Trahearne, and Kiel all have it, deserved or otherwise.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

So does Trahearne, actually.

It’s what I refer to as ‘Kormir syndrome’ – players feel that an NPC has received something due to the actions of the PC and resent them for it. Kormir, Trahearne, and Kiel all have it, deserved or otherwise.

How is me walking away with the loot somehow equate to Trahearne or Kiel taking everything then?

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Trahearne got leadership of the Pact, while Kiel went up for election to the Captain’s Council.

Now, I don’t agree with the attitude myself (partly because the positions that the Kormir syndrome characters received would be impractical for PCs to get, and partly because I think they have valid accomplishments that are being downplayed), but I have to acknowledge that it exists.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

So you rather game where the NPC does most of the awesome epic work, and you standing around and hand out the quests instead? There is a certain level of imagination here that is needed.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

So you rather game where the NPC does most of the awesome epic work, and you standing around and hand out the quests instead? There is a certain level of imagination here that is needed.

Nicely said.

As for the minis, I don’t know about Evon’s as I never attempted his achievements, but Kiel’s mini has had a few lines since the start; they weren’t added today.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

Comparing Kiel to Trahearne is really not fair. Trahearne has way more personality.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The Kiel/Evon minis have lines?? I’ll have to bring them out more often to hear what they have to say.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

The Kiel/Evon minis have lines?? I’ll have to bring them out more often to hear what they have to say.

Sometimes they just say “Greetings”. Although I haven’t checked for new lines yet. It’s basically the lines you could already trigger from them by talking to them as a normal NPC. For instance, “I’m the law around here, and the law is stretched pretty thin”.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I just enjoyed the achievements and the minis for what they were. Vote has nothing to do with that at all. Yeah one I wanted didn’t win. Definitely not cutting off my nose to spite my face because of it. It was what it was just like RL elections. Now you have to make the best of what you got cause that is what you got.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

They should made it such that if kiel and evon mini are near each other, they will start to bicker.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

They should made it such that if kiel and evon mini are near each other, they will start to bicker.

That would be amazing.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

I already deleted my Kiel mini. Will never know what she has to say. And I’m glad.

Deleted i didn’t even go for it waste of achievement points if you ask me.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

How is Kiel a Trahearne 2.0? Please explain. If you talked to Kiel you would know that she acknowledges and thanks you for all your help.

Reason they compare Kiel to Trahearne is they are suppose to be epic heros who do absolutely nothing in instances and dungeons . Kiel ha absolutely no support to the players in fighting. The story surrounds them but the feel like a waste of space. This is of courses compared to Rox and Brane who fought epically against the Molten Alliance. This is why people compare the two. Actually it is a good thing she stopped doing dungeons and got a desk job she was on the road to get herself killed.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ambrosia.2035

Ambrosia.2035

That would be amazing.

Agreed. I liked how each of them had a couple of lines prior to today. Maybe they can add a couple of lines in the future. Now each of them just says one line… sad that Gnash just says “I was the favorite” from time to time with such a dejected tone.

Howdy (.)