Rigged election

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Talon.7054

Talon.7054

Come on Arenanet by giving Kiel discount for waypoints you basically decided the outcome. Most of the gw2 players are casuals and they don’t care about fractals. They will vote for Kiel to safe some gold. Give Evon something better then keys discount.

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

I would suggest actually reading the forum…and reddit, because the way I see it, it’s not a done deal at all.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Talon.7054

Talon.7054

The problem with forums is that most of the players don’t visit them. So even if it looks like its not done deal it probably is.

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

In other words, we have no way to know who will win. So your prediction of Kiel winning is just as unfounded as his of Evon winning.

Its still fun though. Personally I think Evon will win because even if you have never of Abaddon before as soon as Anet releases any information about that dungeon the reactor one will need something really special to compete. Its just a far more interesting concept.

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

It is up to the players to influence the other players. Map chat in LA will be fun the next couple weeks. ^^

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Talon, did you even watch the stream yet? It’s not a “everybody gets 1 vote” thing. And statistically, Forum nerds tend to outgame casuals by leaps and bounds and will get a LOT more voting tokens.

Rigged election

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

The waypoint thing isn’t even worth thinking about. It’s a temporary discount for one month. Why would you vote on a permanent council spot for a one month discount on an already cheap price? I’d rather vote on the permanent addition of a fractal and the possibility of the story going forward depending on who gets the seat.