Vote for Kiel - Vote for Art! ;)

Vote for Kiel - Vote for Art! ;)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Hi all!

Since I don’t think I’m going to be very good at the activities with this release, I figured I’d support my candidate Ellen Kiel in a different way…through my apprentice art skills! Thankfully Lady Kasmeer Meade was a willing muse for this project. See attachment. :P

How does this work?
Post your support for Ellen Kiel as replies to this thread to be a “participant”! I’ll be taking a list of your names.

If Ellen Kiel wins the upcoming election then two things will happen:

A) I will start up a new thread in the GW2 Living Story forum for active participants to suggest how they want Lady Kasmeer depicted. Like this council voting there will be a 2 week time limit to get your input in. Afterwards I will compile all the most similar ideas, merge them together and run with that . If the end result is too risque for these forums I’ll put it up on my own site to share it.

B) For every 20 “participants” I will pick one at random to win a free drawing of any character they like. I know I’m not the most talented artist out there but I’ll do my best!

If Ellen Kiel DOESN’T win the upcoming election then:

None of the above will happen, but just as a show of appreciation for putting up with my silly idea I’ll pick one random participant from the whole lot to receive a free art request.

Attachments: