So about that ticket....2100 later..

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: TheGreenGuy.7134

TheGreenGuy.7134

Wow I must be pretty lucky got mine on the 200th on the dot regular coffer and all, but does magic find effect it? I ate some magic find food but not sure if it did anything

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If the chance to get a ticket is indeed 0.02% as others have stated (is this from the wiki?), then here are some probabilities for getting (at least) one ticket:

• if you open 100 coffers, you have 2% chance.
  • if you open 1000 coffers, you have 18% chance.
  • if you open 3466 coffers, you have just over 50% chance.
  • if you open 10000 coffers, you have 86% chance.
  • if you open 20000 coffers, you have 98% chance.

(By the way, if you open 20000 coffers, you have 100% chance to hurt your mouse clicking finger )

(edited by Lord Kuru.3685)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

I’ve opened over 500 coffers so far, no ticket. Disgusts me to see someone in LA show-off his 6 jade weapons.

If I don’t get a ticket this month either, just as I didn’t get fused or sclerite tickets, I think I’m going to flip tables, burn buildings and destroy worlds. Then I’ll consume excessive amounts of alcohol to drown my sadness. I’ll pack my stuff and become a traveling hobo, eventually settling in Vietnam, marrying a local and starting a fishing company. And hopefully I’ll never hear of Crates/Coffers anymore.

But for some reason when I think of Vietnam I picture many, many wooden crates.

I wonder if there even is a crate-free place on earth where I could heal my corrupted mind…

OH! You know what? You should play Crash Bandicoot. Not only is that game littered with crates but you can DESTROY ’EM and unleash ten folds of hell on those wooden kittens. You can use a Bazooka, spin attack, body slam ’em, blow them up with other Boxes labeled TNT. That should start you on the Path of Healing and Zen……or you can burn the world down your choice. (I Like the burning of the world down IMO)

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

I’m waiting for the TP price of the coffers to drop a bit more before going nuts buying them, just because I don’t have too much gold to go nuts with xD;

Until then I’ll just keep opening the ones I get from mob drops and hope to get lucky.

Hoopa doopa.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

I’ll pack my stuff and become a traveling hobo, eventually settling in Vietnam, marrying a local and starting a fishing company. And hopefully I’ll never hear of Crates/Coffers anymore.

Hate to break it to you, but South East asia practically invented RNG chests in MMO’s :p

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast