[spoiler] mentioned dragons during cutscene

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

they mentioned a few dragons during the bar movie. jormag, krak and 1 other. but mordemoth wasnt mentioned at all. was this intentional mislead or meant to dispel rumors it was mord?

i hope its krak because i will srsly make it pay for what it did to snaff.

Posted by: Kody Bear.2154

Kody Bear.2154

We as players know its mordi, the PC and other NPC’s don’t know of mordi, or even its name (i don’t think anyway) so they where just throwing out guesses about dragons they do know, but i’m sure the PC told them that’s prolly not the case

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Kody is correct. The reason we as players know it’s Mordy is because we saw the cutscene of him waking up, and the only reason we know his name is from the CoE boss and a confirmation from a dev post. Our characters in game don’t actually know either of these things, only that Scarlet used the leylines to mess with a dragon.

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Yeah. As far as the world is concerned, Mordreth doesn’t exist.

Is there any explanation how Dragons got their names anyway? Were they given them by Tyrian citizens, or do the dragons always have those names and it’s spread through their corrupted champions?

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

Yeah. As far as the world is concerned, Mordreth doesn’t exist.

Is there any explanation how Dragons got their names anyway? Were they given them by Tyrian citizens, or do the dragons always have those names and it’s spread through their corrupted champions?

Good question. As far as i know, we have information only about Zhaitans name – that one came from dwarven legends.

#ELEtism

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Good question. As far as i know, we have information only about Zhaitans name – that one came from dwarven legends.

From lore perspective it seems all Elder dragons obtained their names from Dwarven records uncovered overtime.

Even Primordus was mentioned by ancient records about the story of his return and how it went according to the records from GW1 but it only was delayed because of the Great Destroyer’s defeat by 200 years.

From all this I’m guessing there are Dwarven Records of all Elder dragons in Tyria but only a few have been discovered which could be why Mordremoth been a mystery until recently

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I don’t think Mord is very well known. and no… you don’t want to face Kralkatorrik. He’s the scariest. The damage to Leyline went straight into the Meguuma forest, which is good enough proof for me.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

imo, kralkaorrik will be the last one we face on the tyrian continant – then it will (hopefully) be off to elona, followed by bubbles and then cantha

thats what i think anyways

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement