9 men vs Jormag

9 men vs Jormag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: joey the creator.3587

joey the creator.3587

I was probably the worst one out of us to record it since i had the least knowledge on what to do but w/e we did it with 9 people yesterday for those interested, if not merry christmas:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxQv5r-T24

Quit gw2. Casually play gw1 when I have spare time.

9 men vs Jormag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Not really interested but grats I guess. Now go and try to do Shatt and if you success go and try Teq. I see you and the people in the video know how to rez (unlike the not-very-sharp-people in my server) so you may success :P.

And merry Christmas to you

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

9 men vs Jormag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Not really interested but grats I guess. Now go and try to do Shatt and if you success go and try Teq. I see you and the people in the video know how to rez (unlike the not-very-sharp-people in my server) so you may success :P.

And merry Christmas to you

Shatterer is probably easier. 6 on mortars and the other 3 polishing its nails. The WP is also much closer but anyone high enough level to do claw shouldn’t be dying to shatterer so that isn’t very important.

9 men vs Jormag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: joey the creator.3587

joey the creator.3587

yeh shatterer is easier it can be done with 4 men but yeh i guess teq would be a challenge :p

Quit gw2. Casually play gw1 when I have spare time.

9 men vs Jormag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Last night, or rather this morning at around 4 am Eastern, me & one guildy, along with another we recruited after we’d done both, did Fire Ele pre and event, then went to Jungle Wurm and completed that as well. We had a 4th show up half way through each, but for the most part it was just the three of us- my guardian, my guildie’s engineer, and an ele (who kept spawning fiery GS and ice bows). Two of the most epic fights I’ve ever done in this game. Claw with 9 people is impressive as well! The fewest I’ve seen at Claw was just over a dozen (I counted 16 from a screen cap). Really gives a sense of accomplishment when you can complete a world boss event with so few people.