Insane lag with Tequatl

Insane lag with Tequatl

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

This probably boils down to the new WvW season starting, but seriously how can it affect a PvE event that badly?

We were defending the batteries and still had 30s to go, suddenly we get Event completed pop up. Everyone rushes to Teq who goes back up faster then normal. We don’t do enough dps to actually kill him.

But here’s the twist. While Tequatl was still up and fighting, we had fish heads already spawn all over the coast… So that was interesting. Oh and the event didn’t stop at 0 seconds it stayed there for a good 15 seconds.

This was in overflow server attempt with the TTS guild on NA servers.

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

Insane lag with Tequatl

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

Somehow the start of WvW did affect PvE. I was using the jump pad during Tequatl, and as soon as WvW started, I mysteriously fell to my death.

Falling to my death while using the jump pad? This wasn’t supposed to happen.

Insane lag with Tequatl

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Yeah this lag cost me 2 Teq hunt already. Lag is pretty bad that you get a DC and no way to comeback for the event credits since there always someone trying to get into instance.

Insane lag with Tequatl

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: eloqen.8297

eloqen.8297

WvW season starts, people on best performance setting get skill lag. I actually had to sit half of the last run out because my epic computer on lowest settings could not handle it.

Not only that, we’re guessing battery calls. We have to find out on our teamspeak who has the least amount of time remaining and go by that for calls. It usually works, but we shouldn’t have to deal with it. As we found out in the last Oceanic run, all of these things together can make or break the raid.

Skill lag – people stay longer clearing at turrets and zerg before moving to battery phase, leads to batteries on low health
Event timer lag – people either leave late and we have a bad burn phase, or they leave too early and a battery fails because it’s on low health because of skill lag.

Please fix this somehow Anet. It’s depressing and lowers the morale of even the most positive members of TTS (or other Teq running guilds).

Insane lag with Tequatl

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Thesalesman.8350

Thesalesman.8350

The event lag keeps costing the Tequatl kills. The biggest problem is having around 30 seconds to go on battery defense phase the event will complete, Tequatl will be actually there if maybe even invisible and all that precious time will be lost on the burn phases.