Kessex Hills chain... unchained? >_>

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I tried searching the game release notes forum for any information about this, but couldn’t find any – maybe I’m blind, but the Kessex Hills DE chain from the bridge fixing to the champ overlord isn’t chaining like it used to. Once you finish the bridge fixing there’s just that Keep Calm and Carry On message; the 3 vets or the waves of centaurs invading the camp don’t trigger.

Maybe it’s just my server (SoS)?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I’ve seen the veterans and the following champion numerous times over the last 2 days on TC, as I kept porting back in to complete more of the zone. Saw the bridge once or twice, I don’t think it becomes visible on the map from as far away so I only came across it when I was running right past.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ForGreatJustice.3452

ForGreatJustice.3452

Sometimes the siege event will trigger after the bridge event, maybe you missed it? I sure have in the past as I beeline to the centaur vets without realizing they weren’t up.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I’m certain there’s something wrong with the event chain on SoS. It’s working as per normal when I guest to JQ, and it’s completely deserted in SoS.

Don’t worry about it guys, I can guest until it’s fixed lol.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ForGreatJustice.3452

ForGreatJustice.3452

At any rate, you should be guesting to other servers when the chain is down on your home server. Unless you don’t care about optimizing the amount of exp. you earn in your play time.