Temple of Balthazar and the New World Transfer every 7 days rule.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

I hope A-net can either make this event a little easier/bug free or just have obsidian shards obtainable from a different Karma merchant. Especially with the new 7 day wait time on server transfers, it really just sucks.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

I am annoyed by this as well. The event seems to be way too hard, yet it’s in very low populated location and it’s kitten hard to get some people there. I tried few times with my guild but we were simply not enough. If it was at least in Cursed Shore, you could get the people there, but in Straits of Devastation you barely see anybody playing there.

Therefore I decided to switch servers in hope I could get the shards there and now I am stucked here for another 5 days and yet I still didn’t get the shards. It’s so demotivating. I hope they make the event easier or move it to more populated location like you said.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Gullev.7142

Gullev.7142

Even if you play on a high populated server you cant get your shards, cause the event is bugged all the time, so please Arena fix it. I need the last shards and event is bugged. Im gonna do a a server transfer when i find out where i can get em.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Can transfer in 5 days. Event chain bugged on my server (again). What am i supposed to do now? Please answer me A Net.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Basho.5936

Basho.5936

Bugged on my server too, and I really don’t want to transfer to another server for 7 days for just a chance at it. This needs to be moved to another karma merchant until they fix the script.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Bugged On Eredon terrace also (They are all standing in a perfect line, doing nothing and morale isn’t decreasing, so no chance of reset atm) been like this for 16+ hours now…hopefully Server Reset time might fix it…..hopefully -.-

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Streamline.4085

Streamline.4085

YEP. Bugged on Gate of Madness server. I have everything but a few shards to finish my legendary. Don’t want to have to wait a week to transfer back to GoM, just so I can be back with my friends for a few measly shards. Anet needs to fix this event or have daily resets on these temple events.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Pedersenh.4318

Pedersenh.4318

as if anet ever listens too us

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

From my understanding… it’s bugged on Yak’s bend as well. I just want my armor so I’m afraid to transfer to a sever that won’t have it up or it’s bugged and I can’t transfer again until 5 days later. ;__;

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Haunebu.9417

Haunebu.9417

Bugged on Jade Quarry, I moved to Jade Quarry 3 days ago JUST TO USE THE TEMPLE, pardon my frustration, but now I’m stuck here for 4 days and I still can’t use the temple. Can you please at least respond to the issue, reset the server, unbug the event, put in a temporary shard vendor, SOMETHING.
With the amount of progress blocking bugs you have going on, the least you could do would be to implement workarounds so we dont feel like we wasted money on the game. =(
Or just reset the server so we can use it real quick, even if it bugs again…

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ravax.1205

Ravax.1205

Same here.. Desolation, its bugged.. And i run in WvW with guild, and instances with guild mates.. I dont want to run around for 7 days on another server for a CHANCE that the event wont be bugged…

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

Yeh for some reason Anet has been avoiding commenting on this problem for months and you now have a thread that is 177 post long asking what server the temple is open on. Id give a detailed bug report but I think they already have one by now. So, yeh is anybody working on this?

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

Tomorrow morning my 7 day wait is over, after transferring to another server for an uncontested Temple of Balthazar. I had around 14 hours remaining until the Nov. 1st update increased my total time to 7 days, completely contrary to the official post regarding the change. Anyone who had an existing cooldown was given a 7 day total wait time.

So tomorrow morning, my waiting period will expire, and I will still be unable to transfer back to my home server, because it is perpetually full. I would never have transferred had I known that the official post was erroneous:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Free-World-Transfers-Limited-to-Once-Every-7-Days/first#post579275

This forum is blown up with complaints regarding this event chain. You would think at least a temporary fix, such placing the Obsidian Shards at another vendor, would eliminate 3/4 of the threads here. You know, the Balthazar threads that have been piling up since early September.

What kind of a joke is it when you are so desperate to finish the Legendary you’ve spent hundreds of hours making, that you switch servers, make the Legendary, and then are unable to show your guildies, friends, or server (Without workarounds) for over a week?

(edited by Hearte.6852)