Feature request: Allow Dev tracker per forum

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: codeofficer.6384

codeofficer.6384

This isn’t a bug per say, but I didn’t see where we should request forum features.

Can we get a link that shows dev posts for each specific forum?

I love the idea of tracking developer discussions, but the existing Dev Tracker forum is off-topic for most the things I am interested in researching.

codeofficer.6384

No one, really? I guess I am the only one trying to read them.

I will say no more.

codeofficer.6384

This is still very painful for me to bare … enough time has passed, can we get a Dev Tracker link per forum now? pleaseeeeee. I want to follow arenanet’s dev posts but am tired of reading account support type posts.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It would be a nice feature. In addition, a way to navigate through long threads to get to the developer post straight away would also be helpful.

I do know they have been working in bettering the forums, but it does seem like more could be done.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I believe I asked for something similar long ago. No response as of yet. Even if we could search the Dev Response sub-forum/thread, or search the sub-forums for Dev Display names. Of course, since the Search function works spottily, at best, there really isn’t a need for that….