Guild Achievement Leaderboards

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Lionera.7908

Lionera.7908

it wont show no matter what i do, anyone else getting these? can this be fixed please leaderboards is vital to an active guild

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

There’s another thread on this a few threads up. It seems to be an issue with the larger guilds. Most of the time I can’t access it. :/

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Still have this issue. Please fix it or give us an in-game last login function.

Details:
When trying to get leaderboard info for my large guild, the request seems to timeout and return what was previously being displayed instead.

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Most of the time I cannot access the Leaderboards of the large guild I belong too. However, I am able to access the information on two much smaller guilds. It seems like it has trouble accesssing the data for large guilds.

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

Since we don’t have a ‘last logged in’ option available this is the only way to be able to maintain our almost 500 guild members roster.. And now this doesn’t work???

!!! Fix it please !!!

We lack options in large (and small for that matter) guilds already..

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Posted by: Senatic.8265

Senatic.8265

Having the same problem a month later. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, managing guilds is hard enough with the lackluster information of the guild interface.

Posted by: Count Charrkilla.9061

Count Charrkilla.9061

same. i’d really like this working for my 500 member guild. could just be a timeout setting?

Kuzzi.2198

It sounds like it probably is a timeout setting.

My guild heavily relies on the information available on the leaderboards – please fix it.

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

I cannot pull up the leaderboards for my guild. The website returns “Internal Server Error” when I do. My guild has 400+ members. I never have any issues pulling up my 10 person guild, but my main guild almost never comes up. The wheel spins like the page is trying to load and then eventually errors out.

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

This issue was fixed for a day or so. Now it just spins and when it completes it shows a list other than that of the large guild. It appears to be my friends list. Looking at the achievements of your guild appears to break frequently for the larger guilds.

Kuzzi.2198

This issue was fixed for a day or so. Now it just spins and when it completes it shows a list other than that of the large guild. It appears to be my friends list. Looking at the achievements of your guild appears to break frequently for the larger guilds.

It has always worked intermittently. I find that at off-peak times it is more likely for it too load.

Posted by: Bevillian.1260

Bevillian.1260

Can we get some kind of comment from ANet on this? The Guilds in your game have no way of telling when players last logged on. This has been an issue since Beta. Please help us.

Guild Wars 2 Needs Hall of Heroes

Kuzzi.2198

Amazingly, this is still broken and we have had no official response.

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

Please, please fix this. The admin panel is almost useless and the leaderboards are all we have to see the last time someone might have logged in. Even still, players fall off this list. We had a player who had not logged in for over a year and the leaderboards didn’t show him at all.

This is so frustrating for large guilds!!!!!!

Kuzzi.2198

All I want is to see the achievement leaderboard for my guild…