LFG party system abuse

LFG party system abuse

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: SpringBrother.7635

SpringBrother.7635

I am currently so mad about the lfg party system. How is fair that you spend like an hour doing a fractal dungeon and someone decided to kick you at the third one. So basically all that hour is wasted. This happens to me so many times by now. This thing makes me want to quit gw2. Also it is not fair that the opener of the dungeon can do what ever they want. They just doesn’t give crap about it and waiting on others to carry them. It is so unfair for players who is clearing a dungeon for an hour and just got kick near the end. I am pretty sure that this had happen to you. Doesn’t this kitten you off so much? I think this system is very unfair, and I am pretty sure that people have quit gw2 just because of this.

LFG party system abuse

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

One solution is to always be the person who starts the group, and who first enters the dungeon. Good luck. And, no, that has never happened to me, but sorry for your loss.

LFG party system abuse

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

This subforum is for discussion about bugs with the forum and guildwars2.com website, not for general game discussion. This thread is closed because it is off topic for the subforum.