Leaderboards filtering problem

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

It seems i cannot filter by guild in the leaderboards (i am trying by achievement points).

I keep getting either the default search results (from 1 to so on) or gives me “Internal Server Error”.

Plz fix this feature as it is very very useful.

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

Posted by: Cyrael Pelingar.9650

Cyrael Pelingar.9650

I’m getting the same thing. Since there is no way to tell how long someone is inactive in a guild, I use it to see when someone last got an achievement point.. over X amount of time means most likely they are no longer playing, and can be kicked. Attempting to view the achievements leaderboard results in an “Internal Server Error” message.

Yes, I realize this topic is over 7 days old, but it’s either not fixed, or re-occuring.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

It’s working for my bank guilds that only have 3 or 4 people in it but the page won’t update for any larger guilds or my friends list. Looks like it’s unable to load over a certain amount or something.

Posted by: Malmis.4568

Malmis.4568

Has anyone heard anything about this problem?

I’m trying to look at my guilds achivmentpoints, all I get is Internal Server Error. I’ve tried two different browsers. Has been like this for two days now. Usually it goes away and works within a few hours… (yes, this problem has been here for a while as far as I can tell)
As meantioned, this is the only way to see if someone is inactive in the guild. As a big guild we kinda need it.

Please look into it.

The link I’m trying to look at:
https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/achievements/guild/Friskyttarna

Friskyttarna.eu – Swedish gaming community

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

This is an on-going problem. It especially affects big guilds who really need to see the data. Sometimes I can see the guild list, sometimes not. In fact, most of the time we can’t see it. It makes managing larger guilds extremely difficult.

It seems there is no love for guilds in GW2. In a year and a half since its release the only improvement was to fix the message of the day box.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I cannot filter achievements by guild, I either get Internal Server Error or it defaults to region rankings.

Posted by: Tellsarius.4651

Tellsarius.4651

Yeah I noticed that problem too (months ago). I thought maybe its only in my guild. Small guilds, with only ~5 people seem to work way better.

But it gets even worse. Because even if you do get the data it is wrong sometimes.
I use the achievement points to see if someone was online. If the points have changed, that person must have been online (it’s not perfect, but hey..better than nothing).

Anyway, the leaderboard is displaying THE WRONG AMOUNT OF ACHIEVEMENT POINTS!

Example of what this looks like

BraveHero.1234 – 01.03.2014 – 1008 points
BraveHero.1234 – 02.03.2014 – 1017 points
BraveHero.1234 – 03.03.2014 – 378 points
BraveHero.1234 – 04.03.2014 – 1037 points

At first I thought I did something wrong. But today this happened with two people who both got wrong achievement points within the last check. According to the leaderboards one of them made like 3000 achievement points in one day. I even checked ingame. The leaderboards and the ingame points are off by a couple of thousand.

This, plus the fact that the leaderboard are not working most of the time makes it extremely difficult to use this feature. And since we don’t have any other possibility to check online activity it’s a big deal to most big guilds. So please take a look ANet!

Posted by: Sungak Alkandenes.1369

Sungak Alkandenes.1369

I cannot filter achievements by guild, I either get Internal Server Error or it defaults to region rankings.

Having the same problem. Since it gave Internal Server Error, I figured my various firefox/noscript filters were killing it. But pulling up the same page in IE gave the same result.

Has anyone filed a bug report for this yet?

“The Meta Game does not stop at the game. Ever.” — Me
I like to view MMOs through the lazy eye of a Systems Admin, and the critical eye of a
Project Manager. You’ve been warned. ;-)

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

This is not working when filtering the leaderboard by your guild when your guild is large. It works fine for my 10 people and less guilds, but gives an internal server error for my guild of 300+ people.

Anet does something on their end to jump start this. Hopefully they can do that again!