This forum needs an ignore option

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Paffus Piffus.9430

Paffus Piffus.9430

I was wondering if you have plans to implement a function like most other forums where you can choose to block posts by frequent trolling members?

This place is pretty bad for that kind of thing, more than many other communities I have been a part of in fact, and they were made a lot more bearable by having an ignore button.

Maybe there already is one, and if there is please point me in the direction. If not, and you have no plans to implement this, I will continue to enjoy this amazing game and refrain from logging in here.

Thanks

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Next

It is on our list of things to implement.

Posted by: Marax.4938

Marax.4938

I would love an ignore function ^^ I want to come to forums like these to discuss story, fights and stuff. The amount of negative doomsayers that appear at each and every update and/or change is disheartening.

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

Previous

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

You can help us with that! Please report any Code of Conduct ( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules ) violations you come across. Thousands up thousands of posts are made every single day and although we wish we could review them all, it’s just not physically possible. Any assistance we can get from players like you using the report function are greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Paffus Piffus.9430

Paffus Piffus.9430

Thank you for the response, it’s nice to know this is something you are considering. It will be nice to be able to enjoy coming to these forums, Guild Wars 2 provides a really interesting world to take part in, it’s a shame the forums seem populated by more people that hate the game than those that enjoy it.

Thank you