Unable to post in Suggestions Forum.

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Hi, I apologize in advance if this isn’t technically a bug but it certainly seems like an error to me.

When I first posted a thread months ago in Suggestions (a very constructive one at that), it got pushed off onto the third page without anyone replying. I waited a few days prior to doing so, but bumped it. It resulted in me receiving an inbox message stating I wasn’t infracted, but warned of it. Cool, fine.

So ever since then, I haven’t been able to post in that forum. It says I lack sufficient permission rights.

You can’t expect me to believe that something as basic/common of a mistake of bumping your own thread constitutes a permanent ban, so I’m certain it was human error.

I was tempted to post this in Account Issues but it’s kind of relevant to both forums, really. It seems likely that whatever human moderator was issuing out the warning either made a mistake or there’s a bug in the system(s) they have in place.

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Suggestions Forum. Was moved to the archived section of the forums you can read them but not post in them.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. I missed that change… well, glad that’s settled.

:)

(Purple Miku feels like an idiot now)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Aww, hugs for Purple Miku, no need to feel so.

News and Announcements is a great place to keep up with what’s going on. It’s stays greyed out unless there is a new post, so it’s always easy to see when something new is posted! =)