3200 Gauntlet Chances later...

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

It’s always intended until a bug fix is in place. But considering it ends tomorrow it goes on the list of things they don’t care to fix this time around.

Posted by: Lolindir.3518

Lolindir.3518

It’s always intended until a bug fix is in place. But considering it ends tomorrow it goes on the list of things they don’t care to fix this time around.

It ends in one month, 1 July.. when the new Living story starts. So maybe they’ll fix this… I hope to see the fix together with the merchant of the WvW tournament weapons.

Posted by: Sime.3681

Sime.3681

From about 80 Gauntlet Chances I´ve got the same amount of tokens and one Favor of Pavillion and Toxic Spore Skin. I think I´m very lucky.

(edited by Sime.3681)

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Right.. I just realized I read the date wrong… Oh well, that gives you enough time to get 6400 more of them!

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

No they haven’t given an official announcement yet, so it could go either way.

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Same here, I have been doing every opponent everyday with as many gambits as I can cope with, so must have opened a 1,000+ and got a 1,000+ festival tokens…

Drop rate must be mega low of anything else, probably 1 in a 100,000 or 1 in a 1,000,000 or worse…

Will keep at it everyday to July 1st but I expect to get nothing more than extra festival tokens.

Good job I like the gauntlet…

Posted by: Smithay.1635

Smithay.1635

The chaos of Lyssa is worth 2500 gold and you can open 300 tickets an hour easily. So even if the drop rate was 1 in 10,000 that would be 70 gold an hour. So don’t expect to open a thousand gauntlet chances and get a chaos of Lyssa.

Posted by: ESCUDO.8397

ESCUDO.8397

The chaos of Lyssa is worth 2500 gold and you can open 300 tickets an hour easily. So even if the drop rate was 1 in 10,000 that would be 70 gold an hour. So don’t expect to open a thousand gauntlet chances and get a chaos of Lyssa.

I’ve been telling this but people don’t seem to understand even if explained.

I’ve opened 1.5k:

- 8 Favors of the Pavilion
- 1 Mini Toxic Hybrid
- 1 Spore Back Skin

If we’d get even a Monocle every 1000 bags i’d be rich by now (didn’t bother with Chances at all anymore despite having the tickets).

However i agree the drop rate should be better, we’re looking at an Ascended back piece, that costs what it costs as recipe, plus the mats. If this was intended to be Legendary then i’d agree, but as ascended back item i feel like it shouldn’t be so hard to get.

Anyway most people just want it so they can sell, it’s not like they even like it, so in this case it’s ok if it’s so rare.

(edited by ESCUDO.8397)

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

I got a monocle after 35 bags or so total. The rest were tokens. They really need to balance it out. I think I’ll take my luck and do a Daily or something.

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Got 1000 chances that I will open after Anet fix the bugged drop rate

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Come on people, it’s GW2. 1/1,000,000,000,000 drop chance for the coolest stuff shouldn’t be surprising anymore.