Festival of the Four Winds

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Denis Strasse.3462

Denis Strasse.3462

Having completed this today, I find myself in the unenviable position of having some 2600 festival tokens and a “Favour of the Festival”. Sweet F all.

To buy a useless and awful skin with the FotF, I have to spend at least 5 Gold as well – most being 10 Gold. They really are poor skins and can only be for some sort of “prestigious” reason of which I am not impressed.

As they are account bound, you can’t even sell them.

The only useful thing I can see to do with the tokens is to buy a few obsidian shards. The rest of it has no value to me.

It would be good if you could swap some of this crap for gems.

Keep smiling, they’ll never know what you’ve been up to !
They know enough who know how to learn – Henry Adams

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

It would be good if you could swap some of this crap for gems.

Good luck with that.

Posted by: Denis Strasse.3462

Denis Strasse.3462

I’ll just keep them for when they repeat everything if I play this game that long.

BTW I am quite happy with the ascended skins. My wife also plays this game and together we have spent a LOT of real money. I cannot even send her the stuff because this account bound business sucks.

BTW2 – if you look at the price of lengendarys – some one has to be buying gold off the gold sellers – it’s a wonder Anet cannot track people who have a sudden influx of wealth.

Keep smiling, they’ll never know what you’ve been up to !
They know enough who know how to learn – Henry Adams

(edited by Denis Strasse.3462)

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

The Crown Pavilion – Nothing could be more foolish not to think? Anet ideas are becoming more and more hopeless. Maybe it’s time to change jobs and start doing something useful?

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I am really wondering WHAT THE KORMIR is up with the complaining attitude about this festival?

People claimed they liked Bazaar and Queen’s pavillion, so they brought them back.

People wanted a way to obtain older Living Story skins, so they brought them back.

People wanted farming, so they made Boss Blitz. Now everywhere on LFG tool is a Gold instance.

People wanted more uses from the tokens, so they added away for you to exchange them for t6 mats and Obsidian Shards.

Yet people still complaining because….. “Anet ideas are becoming more and more hopeless.” ?

What does this even mean??? ^

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s different people complaining each time. Once each separate group is satisfied they go quiet, only for a new group to start complaining. So the forum seems like one non-stop chorus of complaints, when actually a lot of people may have been made happy with the changes.