Hobo-Tron Donation Suggestion

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

We have now donated money for events a few times. We don’t really get to see the fruits of those donations. Sure, LA will get fixed, but it’s gonna get fixed whether or not people do the Pavilion Event or not (I see most people stopping after they get the Achievements but that is a topic for a different day).

My suggestion is this: When we donate money in the future, let us vote on 5 or so different things that we want our donation to go towards. That way we get to affect what’s getting added. For example: Let’s say for the Pavilion Event, we could pick between five different things to add to Lion’s Arch. The two things out of the five that get voted for the most get added to Lion’s Arch. The way it stands now feels like being shown how the sausage is made because it’s plainly an arbitrary gold sink. There is no masking it or even an attempt to mask it. That doesn’t feel right.

When you give us options it actually feels like we are voting on what content is being added.

What do you guys think?

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

People would probably wish for turning LA into Detroit or something^^
Edit: Ok Lions Arch already looks like Detroit

(edited by pessimist.7294)

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

I don’t like voting on what does and what doesn’t get added. You’ll always have disappointed people and thus it’s not the best way to let us choose things.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I don’t like voting on what does and what doesn’t get added. You’ll always have disappointed people and thus it’s not the best way to let us choose things.

Fair enough, but that doesn’t change the fact that we aren’t donating gold. ArenaNet is using it as a gold sink. I am just saying it would be nice to have said gold sink actually do something other than just plainly being a gold sink.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall