Gates of Madness [WTF] Recruitment Propaganda

in Guilds

Posted by: pandasinpajamas.6784

pandasinpajamas.6784

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Who are we?

We are a group of real life gamer friends coming together in a game. We all have different gaming backgrounds. From MMOs, FPS, D&D, to Hello Kitty’s Island Adventure. Together we have seen and tried it all. We are a group of quirky friends who love to game and want to find others to join us! We are extremely helpful and have a well rounded group with varied skills. We are Worse Than Failure!

What The F@$#?!

Our name… Long story short, Worse Than Hitler wasnt politically correct so we had to tweak it. Worse Than Hitler was our Rock Band name that just kinda stuck. So keeping in the same spirits, Worse Than Failure. NOTHING is Worse Than Failure and dont you forget it!

When?

We play at all points throughout the day (and night). We all have jobs and even though we keep it casual, we play FREQUENTLY. Hopefully we can get enough people so that you will always have someone to talk to in /g. Also, we want to get guild missions going! Our plan is to schedule them on Saturday but will work around whatever is best for the guild.

Where?

We are on the Gates of Madness server. Always! Most of us are in the central time zone and we play at all hours of the day and night. Personally, I work 2nd shift and play in the AM and after work. It varies everyday due to RL responsibilities.

Why?!

We want to do dungeons! We want people to pvp with! We want to organize different fun events! (Naked raids? GO!) Most importantly, we want to make some great friends! So, if you have a sense of humor, enjoy helping others as well as learning yourself, and want some great people to share that with then WE NEED YOU! My sense of humor is more on the “adult” side, so if you offend easily then we will not be a good fit for you.

Interested in joining!? REALLY?! Thanks Contact me in game, pandasinpajamas.6784, Dorme Vous. Or stop by our forums. http://wtfgw2.forumotion.com/

(edited by pandasinpajamas.6784)

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Hmm, It seems I forgot to mention what we have to offer… Our Guild Bounty upgrade is done and ready to go when we get enough people. Instead of buying my pretty racial armor, I invested my money into the guild so we can get events going! We use TS3 for everything and anything guild related. We have a forum for misc info, scheduling, and news. We also have an honorary Aussie!

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Anyone? No? Bueller? Perhaps more about myself! Im a 28 year old NERD, waitress, mommy and wife. When Im not taking care of my womanly duties, Im usually gaming. My previous experience in SWG and WoW made me feel like I could be qualified to run a great guild in this game. Now I just need warm bodies! Come help us make WTF something special.

in Guilds

Posted by: gogoapoxy.1425

gogoapoxy.1425

If you weren’t in a band and on GoM I would’ve thought you were my wife. Sound like her anyway…wait she’s 28 for the third year…shhhhh. Also, do you think anyone under a certain age knows your Ferris reference? Maybe that was the goal. :P

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Rock Band/Guitar Hero is the closest Ive ever gotten to being in a band. Im not opposed to a younger crowd but I appreciate anyone that will get my movie/TV references. Im just trying to give everyone a healthy dose of Dorme!

in Guilds

Posted by: gogoapoxy.1425

gogoapoxy.1425

Oh…the game rock band…lmao. I’m dumb.

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Update: Not spamming in LA has made the recruitment process a lot slower but Im proud to say we are focusing on quality and not quantity. We have 10 hard members just waiting to meet you! Come help us fluff up our ranks so we can start our group action!

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Good word play, yea? Oh fine… At least I amuse myself…

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Note: We accept all levels and experience levels.

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

Last night someone messaged me to talk about joining the guild and my client crashed! I had no way of messaging them back. So, sorry! Im not a jerk. My client crashed and I lost your name!

in Guilds

pandasinpajamas.6784

We have an amazing group of core players but we need more! Help us make our social guild more social. Hanging out on TS3 just isnt very fun when I have to talk to myself.