International Genius League [SMRT] Kaineng

in Guilds

Posted by: Wombatt.2546

Wombatt.2546

International Genius League [SMRT] is looking for fun, active people who like to do stuff. What kind of stuff? Well, all KINDS of stuff. We do a lot of dungeons, we do fractals, we do general PvE and character development, we help each other work towards legendaries. We like to track down dragons and beat them into submission.

Who are we? Glad you asked. Right now we’re mainly a core of players who have been together since the GW1 days. Most of us have been playing GW2 since the betas. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and active. We’re looking for more people who want to have fun and play video games. Specifically, THIS video game. We love magic find and karma boosts, and we have them up pretty much at all times.

There are only a few simple requirements:

1. We ask that you rep us when you play in PvE. You have a WvW guild that you run with that reqs you to rep them in WvW? That’s cool. We don’t do a whole lot of WvW right now. We’re not opposed to it, it’s just not our thing at the time.

2. Have and be willing to use ventrilo when applicable. You don’t need to have a mic, you just need the ability (and willingness) to listen. You don’t have to be on vent all the time. I won’t be. But, if we’re doing something new, or teaching something (we love that), vent is the way to go.

3. You should probably be on Kaineng server. Do you HAVE to be? No. But, it’s not going to be very awesome being the only person on Dragonbrand in SMRT. Not a lot of buffs coming your way.

4. Don’t be a jerk. There are enough of those around.

That’s about it. If you have questions or would like to join us, drop me a line, either a whisper or mail.

Thanks for checking us out, hope to see you in game.

Wombatt.2546

(edited by Wombatt.2546)

in Guilds

Wombatt.2546

Actively recruiting. Bump it up.

in Guilds

Wombatt.2546

Bump it. 15 characters.