Looking for a Mature, social guild on Northern Shiverpeaks

in Guilds

Posted by: techknowcat.1632

techknowcat.1632

I am a 40 (whoa I am never going to get used to that) year old female looking for a mature social guild. (well that sounds like personal ad don’t it lol)

I have played mmo’s since 1999, I played allot of guild wars 1, but left to play LOTRO and have been playing it for three years now. I just got Guild Wars 2 Last week for my birthday and have fell head over heals in love with the game. I always thought GW1 was beautiful but I am was blown away by gorgeous GW2 is , but the one thing I lack is a good group of people to hang out and play with.

I play most every day in the later evening hours and some days play until the wee hours of the morning

I am an altoholic so I already have 5 characters one of each race,

but my main (so far) is a human Gaurdian

Oh an I would not mind switching servers if I need to find a guild that fits (dose that sound needy lol)

I suppose that’s all you really need to know for now

thanks for your time

in Guilds

Posted by: doomkeep.6739

doomkeep.6739

Hi Techknow,
Great to meet a kindred spirit – I’m the 49-year-old leader of Supply and Demand [SAnD] and have been building a mature social guild on Northern Shiverpeaks. We’ve got an amazing group of men and women in the guild who believe in the value of friendship, conversation, and strong gameplay. And yes, altoholics are welcome – some of our players have 8 characters, representing all professions.

You can find out a bit more about us and our philosophy here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/SAnD-Great-guild-recruiting-on-Northern-Shiverpeaks-Are-we-the-right-fit-for-you/first#post454687

If it looks like a good fit for you, please drop me a note or send me a shoutout in game. I’m usually on in the evenings beginning around 8 PM. Good luck in your search and hope to see you in game!
- Doom

Guild leader, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Downed Fill Pillows – Guardian
Maguuma server

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi Techknowcat,

I am running a small friends and family guild on Maguuma and we are looking to expand. It sounds like you would make a great fit! Our demographic consists of a good mix of men and women who are mostly in their 30s. Many of us also have several alts and we really love grouping up to play just about anything because it is a lot more fun and social that way. We usually play in the evenings due to work and family obligations so if you enjoy playing at that time as well then things should work out well.

Check out our bio below and if you are interested please send me a PM or in game tell/mail.

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail, whisper, or a PM on the forums.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356

in Guilds

Posted by: roxyv.2196

roxyv.2196

Here’s another option for you to have a looksie at:
http://sinful-individuals.enjin.com

Happy guild hunting.

P.S: I’d welcome some fellow female company… really I would lol

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Happy Birthday :P and you should check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi techknowcat!

I’d like to invite you to consider Cynical on Crystal Desert Server. We are a PVX, NA Guild of approx 100 players, focusing on PVE and WVW. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx 25-30 guild members on normally.

We regularly schedule Guild Dungeon/Map Completion events, as well as WvW Events. We are a member of a 14 guild alliance, and we participate with these guilds for large scale WvW events on weekends. Our guild events are optional, and we do have signups available. Your level of participataion is completely up to you!

We have a number of players new to the game still leveling, as well as players who are leveling second/third characters, so there is also opportunity for you to group up for events/leveling.

Cynical has full guild buffs available, as well as a max size guild bank filled with equipment and consumables for alts/new players etc. We also have a large voice chat server, and an active website updated constantly.

We have a strong community of players who are always willing to help eachother out, so hopefully you will consider Cynical as your new home!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, of feel free to PM me on our guild website http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: thegersh.6750

thegersh.6750

Edit: Opps! Just noticed you are NA time zone. Likely that a EU guild will be the wrong time zone… I really should check these things first.

(edited by thegersh.6750)