New Orrian Nobles Wants You!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Meithar.7051

Meithar.7051

Greetings,

I am Lord Val Sandekitten and I am seeking valiant comrades to help in the fight to reclaim Arah from Zhaitan and the Risen. If you are of descent from ancient Orr or just want to rid the world of Evil, we have need of your services. Once the nation is free from its taint there will be lands a plenty to be claimed and the city to be rebuilt so opportunities for new Nobility is for the taking! Please contact me at your earliest convience if this peaks your interest in the slightest.

Val Sandekitten
Guild Leader
New Orrian Nobles

We are a small but wanting to grow guild that wants to focus on group activities in the game (dungeons, wVw, and light RP) but the main focus is to have fun together. We have a teamspeak server so we can chat even if not in game and better coordinate when we are.

We are on the Tarnished Coast server and though we accept any time zone members, currently are most active players are on between 8 am – 2 pm Central Standard Time during the week and just about any time during the weekend. We do have some who play evenings during the week thanks to our members diverse work schedules. I hope you found this interesting and want to join our small but growing family.

in Guilds

Meithar.7051

OOOOOKKKK, I list my name as San D E S H T, and when the message is posted it comes out as Sand e Kitten?? That is weird and so not cool Arenanet, stop screwing with my name man!

Anyway, if any are interested in a nice relaxed family environment that is focused on having fun together send me a message in game. Add Meithar.7051 or my Guild Leader toon Val S A N D E S H T (minus the spaces) and I will get you setup in the guild. Catch ya in Tyria!

in Guilds

Meithar.7051

Also, try Eira Glen or Sab Longfellow in case I am not online. I work graveyard shift so can have some funky login times. The above two are officers in the guild and normal “Day Walker” types. Cya in game!