[VZ] Valor Zeal - PvE/WvW Recruiting on SBI

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Hello, everyone!

[VZ] is a relatively medium-sized PvE primary / WvW secondary guild on the Stormbluff Isle server. We don’t have the largest of groups, but we’re looking to expand, and we make it a point to be a super casual group with the freedom to play the game how you want to, but we make sure that we’re top players while we do it. We have full guild upgrades and have all of the other upgrades ready for use on weekends or when veteran guild members need them.

At a Glance Details:

• Stormbluff Isle Server, NA
  • Primary weekday play times are evenings EST (also support PST; we stay up late)
  • Primary weekend play times are all day
  • 45-55 members, 5-15 active at once during our primetime
  • 25 additional members across different servers that join us for guild missions
  • Weekly Guild Mission Events (Bounties / Treks)
  • WvW (Skirmishes / Organized) / PvE / Dungeons (All) / Fractals (40 plus)
  • Guild chat is light-medium (We’re talkative, but sometimes do our own thing)
  • Teamspeak 3 (Recommended, but not required)

The following part is bolded because it’s important:
We are not a meat-grinder guild; we are not interested in players who just want to use us as a tool to level-up easier or finish dungeons easier. We want players who are self-motivated, fun-loving, chill, and enjoyable to be around. We want you to be our friend, not just another member of a guild.

We’re quite accomplished players with tons of achievement points and items under our belts, and we’re looking to expand by meeting like-minded individuals. The guild has no website and no mandatory voice chat, though we do have a TS server that you can use; I’m personally always on TS if I’m in-game. It’s purely optional, of course. We’re particularly looking for players who are open-minded, chill, willing to represent more often than not (though it’s not required), and willing to reach out and talk! It’s okay if you’re shy, but we don’t bite (much), so we encourage participation.

The guild is small enough that we’d like to get to know you as people, and we want to make friends. That’s what we’re all about. We’re willing to work with new players who are leveling up (and if you want to WvW with us to level up, that’s totally cool!), but we are mostly an end-game guild who does end-game content. In that vein, if you’re looking for people to run around a level 25 zone, you probably won’t find much of that here.

If the guild sounds like a good fit for you, or if you’d like to run around with us to get a feel for the guild, whisper or mail me in-game and we’ll work something out. We don’t really do a trial or anything, and usually you can tell how awesome a person is just by talking with them for a little bit.

Just let me know @ ‘Rising Dusk.2408’ and I’d be happy to talk it through with you.
Cheers, and looking forward to meeting you!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

(edited by Rising Dusk.2408)

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this for any others interested in this type of guild! Don’t hesitate to send me a PM even if you’re only slightly interested. I’d be happy to talk to anyone about the guild.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Posted by: Azizrian.6490

Azizrian.6490

Just dropped you a PM

Commander Azizrian – Valor Zeal [VZ] – Stormbluff Isle

in Guilds

Posted by: Azizrian.6490

Azizrian.6490

Wait, no I didn’t…apparently I have to wait 2 days to send the next PM (?) so guess I’ll post my message here…

I’m new to GW2 (though I was a hardcore WoW raider for AGES) and I’m looking for a fairly active, but also relatively casual guild. I’m in graduate school at the moment, so I don’t have tons of time for guild events. However, I would definitely love to have chill people to run instances with (and getting a little advice on my profession wouldn’t hurt, either ). I’m not sure what you’re looking for in terms of experience (I’m on my first character, and I’m only level 13 for the moment!), but I learn fast and would love to start participating in WvW events and such.

I’m 22 years old, I’m a history PhD candidate, and I’m from North Carolina. My character is a Norn Elementalist, and you can find me wandering around Stormbluff Isle as Azizrian, or drop me a note

Commander Azizrian – Valor Zeal [VZ] – Stormbluff Isle

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Glad to hear about your interest!

We’re not super picky about current level and things, and I’d be more than happy to talk through profession tricks as you level up (most of them aren’t relevant until much later). I would have no problem with you joining the guild, chatting up, learning, and participating in dungeons and things once you hit a higher level. As far as WvW goes, you can participate at any level, but you’ll need to be aware that it’ll be much more difficult than once you get to max level! Either way, we’d be happy to have you. I’ll fire you an in-game email when I get home from work so we can chat more.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for more to see! I’m glad that some people have shown interest, and I’ve contacted you all in-game!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this one more for some more coverage! We’ve recruited some really great people by word of mouth and PR from this thread, and are always looking for more!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Keeping this up top so that more people can see it. I’m glad we’ve gotten so many hits from this recently, and all the people interested have been great additions to the team! I look forward to meeting more of you!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this for the weekend! Maybe some interested players will see it.

Even though we’re a small-ish guild of dedicated players, we’ve got guild missions coming in a week or so! We’ve got the influence for the upgrades, we just need to wait the hours for them to complete.

in Guilds

Posted by: jrod.5879

jrod.5879

I am interested in joining. I created a guild with my buddy, but its just us two, lol. He is gonna be offline for about 6 weeks and I would love to join a casual guild to learn how to do dungeons and get some tips on my build. I played GW1 and beat every campaign except for the first. My highest char on GW2 is a 24 Guardian, but I am leveling quick. I normally play at least an hour a day…sometimes two. I get more time on the weekends.
I look forward to hearing from you. When my buddy gets back he may join up too!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Sure, I’ll fire you a PM shortly!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for some more visibility!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bringing this to the top for the weekend. We’ve had some really good recruits this past week, and we’re only a few days away from guild missions (Woo!). If anyone’s interested in the guild, don’t hesitate to PM me here, in-game, post here, or whatever.

EDIT: Sheesh! So many good resumes posted today by people looking for guilds! Took lots of personalized typing, but I hope some of you guys check us out.

(edited by Rising Dusk.2408)

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping up for the week. First guild bounty on Wednesday, so I’m excited! If anyone would like to come, please let me know and we can chat it out!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Popping this up to the top for the midweek.

We’ve doing a guild bounty tonight if anyone from smaller guilds want to tag along to get the rewards! Just send me a mail, post here, or PM me here/in-game and we can figure out the details!

in Guilds

Posted by: Hannif Korvela.5839

Hannif Korvela.5839

Hi. I have a level 41 Norn Ranger. I have been playing for about three weeks. GW 2 is my first MMo, so I am a total noob in most respects, though I am enjoying learning as I go. I have begun to think it is time to think about finding a guild.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Well, hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. We don’t mind having newer players in VZ, as we enjoy explaining how to do certain things to others. We do a lot of end-game content, however, so there aren’t too many other low levels in the guild. That said, if you’d like to make some friends and take advantage of our guild boosts and enjoy yourself as you grow in-game, you’d be more than welcome to. I’ll send you a message in-game when I get home.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Gotten a few new faces, but always looking for more.

If you want to run dungeons / PvE end-game content / little bit of WvW on the side, then check out VZ, especially if you’re already on SBI or thinking of coming here. We’d be more than happy to talk to you guys ahead of time if you’re interested, just let me know!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

New week, so let’s keep this up toward the top!

We’ve been succeeding our bounties, so many shout-outs to the guild members and mercenaries who have joined us in our exploits! If you’re a member of a smaller guild looking to get in on bounties message me and you can probably join just for the missions and rewards therein.

Also, we’re always looking for members who are interested in high-end PvE, periodic WvW, and so forth. We do all sorts of content whenever we feel like it, and we’d love to have you along! We’re really looking for friends above all else, though; people who want to represent, chat us up, and generally just enjoy the game with no real obligations. We do high-end content and WvW because it’s fun and because we roll that content because we’re good players, but there are really no requirements or demands made! Just have fun!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from anyone interested!

in Guilds

Posted by: ggnome.6579

ggnome.6579

I’m having the two day spam block too, so I’ll just post this here.
I played WoW and Guild Wars 1 back a while ago, and when me and 5 of my friends planned to move to GW2. Then, of course, I was the only one out of the 5 people who actually bought it, and never really ended up playing that much. After numerous failed attempts of trying to get into it from having nobody to play with, I’m trying to find a good guild. As I said, I never played that much, so my character is only level 14. I hope that’ll be fine. Currently, my character is on the Fort Aspenwood server, but I’m willing to transfer servers if I find a good group to play with. I’ve having the two day spam block too, so guess either contact me through the game (I don’t know if messages can go cross- server) or send me your skype or something like that through a PM.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re more than happy to work with you as you level-up because we’re primarily looking for cool people who want to chat and enjoy themselves, but I want to emphasize that we’re mostly an end-game guild that runs a lot of dungeons, fractals, and sometimes WvW. When we level-up alts, we normally don’t run around in the wilderness much; we craft, do dungeons, and so on. If you’re specifically looking for people to run around in the wild with, I’ll be honest, you probably won’t find much of it in VZ.

If, however, you’re willing to level up on your own and try out dungeons, and eventually want to enjoy the top-tier PvE content that the game offers, then VZ sounds like it’d be a good fit.

For the record, Gaile Grey says that you can switch servers for free if you delete all of the characters on your account. If you’re not too far along on any one of them, that would be a lot cheaper than the gems required to do it down the road!

And yeah, messages can go across servers. I’ll fire you one tonight when I get home. Looking forward to chatting with you more!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the later half of the week! We’ve had a few new members recently, and we’re always looking for more! I want all of you guys who are looking for guilds that are friend-filled and family-like to give us some thought! It’s nice having people who only show up for guild missions, but we could all do with some more good people that actually chat up and hang out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Snuggles.9578

Snuggles.9578

So, apparently i am having the 2-day spam control thingy too, so here goes.

Hello again. I have read about your post and it has interested me. Your guild(VZ) seems to be pretty nice and perhaps a good fit. Another thing though, i am from the oceanic region, so the time zones might not match. But other than that, your guild does seem to be what i am looking for.

With the block thingy though, i guess i won’t be able to reply in pms. Contact me anytime.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Ah yes, the two-day spam control thing. I really wonder what causes that. Anyway, we’ve been in touch, and are glad to have you aboard.

If anyone else is looking for a guild, give the OP a read and see what you think! We accept cross-server players, though we strongly encourage players to be on SBI because it reinforces the guild feeling (can see what people are doing) and makes you feel more like a member of the crew because you can do things like world events with us and so on. It helps!

Anyway, give us a shout-out!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Just succeeded another guild bounty last night! We’re still recruiting, so let me know if you have any interest!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the new week! Always looking for more interested players!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Keeping this near the top for any interested players looking for a guild.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the weekend! We’re always looking for interested players!

in Guilds

Posted by: Thz.7569

Thz.7569

You guys sound like the perfect guild for me, unfortunately, I don’t want to xfer back to SBI — so here’s an ittybittybump) Good luck on your recruitment!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Appreciated! We don’t require players be on SBI to be in the guild, though it certainly helps.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up towards the middle of the week! Always looking for interested parties!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

New week! We’re always looking for cool people looking for a guild on the server! Just contact me and let me know.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the midweek! We’re doing a guild bounty tonight, so let me know somehow if you’re interested in tagging along! Everyone is invited!

in Guilds

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Wanted to say that this guild know what’s up and if you want to be ahead of the game, Rising Dusk is an excellent leader.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

(edited by ArcTheFallen.7682)

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Thanks, Sky!

And good job everyone on the guild bounty! Guild treks will be coming up next week!

in Guilds

Posted by: A L E X T H E K I D.8194

A L E X T H E K I D.8194

Hey mate,

Just got into playing again, and looking for an active PVE (dunging) guild.. yours seems to be fairly active?

PM me ingame when your on, or ill just try pm ya if I see you online

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey there!

Yeah, we’re pretty active. We’re not huge, don’t get me wrong, and some of us are off in school land studying and things more these months, but we’re still pretty active. I’ll definitely fire you a mail when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the interest!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this for the midweek! We’ve got our guild missions tonight, and Treks coming this weekend! Let me know if you want to tag along!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Good job on the bounty everyone! I got home a little late, but it worked out anyway. Got some training done, too, and now we’re about 3/4 done researching Treks, and are well on our way to getting Rushes thereafter.

We could always use more help, though! Representing and active players who like being social are awesome and we need more.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the weekend! If you’re interested in what we’re sellin’, just let me know.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Whee, new week so let’s bring this up. If anyone is even remotely interested in the guild, I encourage you to contact me! I’d be happy to talk to you and answer any questions you have.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Guild bounties tonight! If you’d like to join and get your commendations, just send me a tell in-game or here on the forums or in this topic! Looking forward to it.

in Guilds

ArcTheFallen.7682

For anyone who’s also looking for tpvp interest in guilds or just fun sparring partners in the Heart of the Mists, consider contacting me in VZ. I have access to all professions and have had a lot of experiences between different matchups. I wouldn’t mind setting up a dueling session to help you get better or provide some advice on effective spvp builds. Also Guild Treks are tonight in VZ. Anyone who wants to become a mercenary for our guild is welcome (Mercenary = Rep mostly for guild missions to reap rewards!). Happy Thursday~

in Guilds

Posted by: Imatheliel.2341

Imatheliel.2341

i went through your recruitment page in the forums. it got me interested; your guild sounds awesome! i am a member of another guild but it gets lonely because only about 2-3 people are present at any one time.

i have a lvl 80 human elementalist as my main but i haven’t tried WvW or any of the dungeons (unless the molten facility counts…). if i am at all eligible, i would love to be in your guild. many thanks!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

i went through your recruitment page in the forums. it got me interested; your guild sounds awesome! i am a member of another guild but it gets lonely because only about 2-3 people are present at any one time.

i have a lvl 80 human elementalist as my main but i haven’t tried WvW or any of the dungeons (unless the molten facility counts…). if i am at all eligible, i would love to be in your guild. many thanks!

Hey! Sorry I didn’t check the thread over the weekend, but you sound great! We’re open to people who don’t have a ton of experience, so long as you’re willing to learn. We teach all of our members to play at their best in dungeons (because they’re all really easy once you get used to it!). I’ll send you a mail in-game tonight when I get home from work, and hopefully we can talk more then.

For everyone else who checks out this thread, we’ve gotten a few great recruits this past week and are always looking for more. We run every dungeon and do pretty much whatever we feel like at the top of our game! If you’re looking for a casual guild that does everything, post here or contact me in-game or by PM!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Tonight is guild bounty night! If you’d like to tag along, or are interested in learning more for any reason, let me know and we can talk it out! I’m hoping it’ll go over as well as it always does.

in Guilds

ArcTheFallen.7682

Repping VZ in the SOAC tournament tonight!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Tonight-5-30pm-PST-SOAC-Towerdive-Tournament/first

If anyone in interested in getting into tpvp, I party up with a lot of our members and have some fun queue the tpvp ladder. I offer practice sessions and theorycrafting advice/approaches. Also, we do tons of PvE (dungeons, members shout-out world events often to get that daily chest!) and WvW (our leader is a great commander and skirmisher).

Post here or PM/send in-game mail/whisper me/Rising Dusk.2408 for a possible trial run if you are interested!

We aim to be a close group at all times and collaborate on many different efforts. Happy Thursday!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Congratulations, Sky, on being a part of the winning team in the SAOC tournament! You do us all proud!

And with that, bumping this up for the weekend. We’re doing Guild Treks tonight if anyone would like to tag along and experience them! Just let me know.

in Guilds

Posted by: Whattman.5841

Whattman.5841

New Guy Bumping up

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey, thanks for that Whatt.

Pushing this to the top for a Tuesday. Tomorrow is guild bounties, and the day after that is guild treks. We’ll also be doing a ton of training missions after the bounty tomorrow, so stick around for that and enjoy the map-rushing good times. If you’re looking for a group of friends to hang out with and enjoy the company of on Stormbluff Isle, please give us a holler. We’d be more than happy to have you.