[VZ] Valor Zeal - PvE/WvW Recruiting on SBI

in Guilds

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Whee, good job on the guild bounties last night everyone! It was a blast doing the training missions afterward and having costume brawls while we waited for the cooldowns.

Looking forward to treks tonight, and if anyone would like to tag along, let me know!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Guild missions are a success! Nicely done last night, guys, on the other ones. I’m super excited for Guild Rushes, which are just around the corner for us, and all the fun they bring to the table!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Bumping this up for the weekend.

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

New week ahead of us! If all goes well, the research for Guild Rushes will begin Wednesday and we can have rushes for the coming weeks!

in Guilds

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Guild Bounties are tonight at 9pm EST (correct me if I’m wrong Rising Dusk)! If you guys want to get some easy rares + commendations, please join VZ as a mercenary (rep for bounties, no-rep outside bounties) or if you want to be apart of a splendid PvX guild (primarily PvE and WvW), please consider a more permanent membership!

All of our members are really helpful and super chill. Consider a trial run if you are skeptical about commitment! I promise we won’t let you down ^^.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guilds

Posted by: Azizrian.6490

Azizrian.6490

Successful trek is successful! Can’t wait to start rushes next week ^^

Commander Azizrian – Valor Zeal [VZ] – Stormbluff Isle

in Guilds

Azizrian.6490

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Thanks for the posts, Azi.

Keeping this toward the top to inform the rest of the world that we will have Guild Rushes this week! We’ll be having these the same day we have Guild Treks, which is Thursday. If you’re interested in the guild either for the missions or for the community, don’t hesitate to let me know!

in Guilds

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Are you still recruiting?

in Guilds

Azizrian.6490

Yes of course we are!

in Guilds

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Super huge bump. Guild bounties are tonight 9pm EST! Come join us for a super successful run and get those commendations you need for ascended gear!

You can join us as a mercenary and rep when you do these bounties with us, or if you are interested in coming onboard to an excellent guild who covers all areas (PvE/WvW/sPvP), then you may want to consider a permanent membership. Trial runs are also accepted if you just want to see what it’s like to be in Valor Zeal. Happy Wednesday!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Guilds

Azizrian.6490

Congrats to everyone who participated in our bounties and trainings! Great job! Don’t forget we can start a guild trek and RUSHES tomorrow at 9pm!

in Guilds

Rising Dusk.2408

Yup! In about an hour we’re going to be doing Treks and Rushes, in that order! If you’d like to tag along, don’t hesitate to let myself know and I’d be happy to invite you for the ride!

Also, for the VZers reading this: I’m at work, but I swear I’ll be home in time! >.>

in Guilds

Azizrian.6490

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a great time with our first guild rush on Thursday – hope you’ll join us for our guild events this week:
Guild bounty and training – Wednesday, 9pm EST
Guild trek and rush – Thursday, 9pm EST