Holiday Events - Fantastic Fun - Thanks for Helpful Players

Holiday Events - Fantastic Fun - Thanks for Helpful Players

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Maximum Panic.4819

Maximum Panic.4819

I do not say this lightly having been a long term MMO player across many venues over the years you have a good formula here.

I have to say myself and my 10 year old daughter are having the greatest time with the Holiday event – we just got the game 3 weeks ago and both are at level 20. She loves all of the Holdiay Events – even jumping into the cauldron and brawling. Collecting candy, etc. I think you guys nailed it head on for the 10 year old gaming crowd with most of the events.

I am continually amazed at the level of content and at the helpfulness of others in this game. On our server Sorrow’s Furnace we must have been revived 30 times last night doing the Mad Memories 1st challenges….my “TY” quotes over my head do not do enough to say thanks to those that stopped to help. It warms my heart to see so many people jump into harms way to protect low level players and help us through the challenge.

I cannot speak enough words also about how happy I was during the event that my daughter wanted to help revive other players too after we finished in the crypts so they could also get through. She couldn’t stop telling her mom about how hard it was, how many players she revived, that silly champion spider and spikes that would one hit kill you, and how much fun it was last night before bed time. I think there are some game mechanics that are awesome here with the individual loot and the fact that any player can be a healer making this a help others game instead of just a pure competition.

Anet, Thank you for making both of us so happy with these events and your game play – Now I know for a fact that I chose a great game for us to play together for our 1st family MMO. Happy Halloween.

Panic Team