Seasonal Mini-pets accountbound?!?!?!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: mazze.3705

mazze.3705

As the topic says, WHY did you make the seasonal minis accountbound?! Right now they aren’t worth anything really, I bought them for 500gems in hope for them to be sellable in the future since old seasonal minis usually have much value.

And theese little guys doesn’t even count towards the achievment!!!! You disapoint me in this part anet….

Please anet, make minis tradeable on the tradingpost! I beg you! It will make the whole seasonal thing much better and much more buyers in the gemstore

(edited by mazze.3705)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: thavleifrim.4176

thavleifrim.4176

your right, account bound is a bad idea, they should be character bound.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Unabanzie.7512

Unabanzie.7512

I don’t see why this is a problem. They are not there to exploit for gold, they are collectable bragging items.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Thesalesman.8350

Thesalesman.8350

Agree with the above but are they really not counting towards the achievement? That should be fixed IMO.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Subutia.2645

Subutia.2645

I don’t see why this is a problem. They are not there to exploit for gold, they are collectable bragging items.

And in a few months, if they weren’t bound, people would be selling them for massive mark-ups.

That is why they are bound.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kana.6793

Kana.6793

I bought them for 500gems in hope for them to be sellable in the future since old seasonal minis usually have much value.

It says in the description before you buy them that they’re account bound.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

And they doesn’t count for minipet achievement too. Illuded to make a business huh?
If you just spent a minute reading..

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Stormdancer.4972

Stormdancer.4972

Yeah, as said above – they’re collectible bragging items.

If you don’t want to collect them… don’t buy them.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720

(Misunderstanding and thus rendered my post obsolete. Sorry. )

(edited by TheUndefined.1720)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Ofc. they don’t count towards the achievement, as the other rare minis (Rytlock and the HoM) minis don’t. If they would count towards the ahievement it would not be fair to those who could not get them.
And account bound is good, they are not there for you to make money of them, but for bragging rights. To say I was there at the very first halloween event in the game.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Debsylvania.7396

Debsylvania.7396

There are only 3 Halloween minis, so you know what you’ll be getting when you purchase them. Their value is not inflated by any measure of luck in obtaining them. The “regular” mini pet boxes are filled with totally random pets, so it makes more sense for them to count toward the achievement.

Deb ~The Chewbacca Defense [TCD];
Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

There are only 3 Halloween minis, so you know what you’ll be getting when you purchase them. Their value is not inflated by any measure of luck in obtaining them. The “regular” mini pet boxes are filled with totally random pets, so it makes more sense for them to count toward the achievement.

There are four, you need to use the three from the pack + 250 candy corn to forge the fourth.

It’s account bound to get people to spend more gems.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Debsylvania.7396

Debsylvania.7396

I stand corrected regarding the numbers of pets, Mr. Moose, though I was only thinking of pets purchased outright.

I still believe that because they are not random in nature, they are fundamentally different from standard minis and achievements as well as resalability reflect that.

Deb ~The Chewbacca Defense [TCD];
Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

in Halloween Event

Posted by: OceanPhoenix.7023

OceanPhoenix.7023

QQ more. these pets are for YOU. not to sell. you are jsut trying ot sell them at outragous prices after the event. and you all think Arena Net is bad at wanting money kitten and grow up.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

I am kind of disappointed in the pets. Not because they are bound or anything like that but because aside from the ghost they are boring. The skeleton is marginally okay but the spider downright stinks. And then the rare pet is…another skeleton (with a sword, woo). Poor effort.

I do really like the ghost though.

[SFD] – Maguuma