Can't decide between human storylines.

in Human

Posted by: Auditore.8926

Auditore.8926

I decided on making an alt, a male human Thief, and wanted to give him a fun story. I don’t want to put a Thief in the Big Top, so the Circus story is out.

I was just about ready to make him a Street Rat when some people said the story was dull and they chose the Commoner story instead. I want a fun story, like the Drunken Norn, now that one was hilarious.

So it’s Street Rat vs Commoner for my Thief to be. I want you guys to tell me through your experiences which one is worth it and why? I don’t mind spoilers

Thanks in advance.

in Human

Posted by: Dante.2048

Dante.2048

Hi,
even if you don’t mind spoilers i’ll try to keep ´my post as clean as possible.

Street Rat:
personally i think that the “Street Rat” storyline is pretty good and fits a character like a thief perfectly. It feels a bit dirty and the decision you have to make is in my opinion way better than in any other storyline.

Commoner:
The commoner story was good and it has a decent twist. the decision near the end is quite heavy. But personally i don’t think it will fit a thief^^

side note: The Circus story is really really funny!

in Human

Posted by: Auditore.8926

Auditore.8926

I decided to go with the ‘Street Rat’ and man what an early shocker. That was a tough decision to make early on but I’m loving the story atm. Thanks again