Human Mesmer Measurments

Human Mesmer Measurments

in Human

Posted by: Naimes.6745

Naimes.6745

Q:

Ok. Im still a little new to guild wars but after testing most of the classes I fell on mesmer/human as my favorite choice. That said never has a class in an mmo ever made me want to strive for cosmetic perfection more then a mesmer. I have the face, skin, and colour palette for the clothes however Im struggling with the height and body type.

So I was wondeing. Would (if you where making a mesmer human) use a thin hour glass figure or a more busty voluptuous one?

And on the subject of height I was struggling to figure out how tall measurment wise the two extremes are. Would the max height be six feet tall with the min being 4-5 feet in height? If so where would the best balence be?

Any opinions are welcome and grately appreciated.

Human Mesmer Measurments

in Human

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

go with the default body type or the 3rd from the left at the top; they’re the best body choices I.M.O., the other body types you’ll regret later on especially because Mesmers wear light armor and some outfits show some skin so you want to look good!

as for the height, it doesn’t really matter where the scale is because the scale only moves very little as you would see, I made a maximum short guardian and the height difference compared with others isn’t significant.

If your worried about anything i would stick with the default height and body type.

by the time you read this I’m guessing that you’ve already made a character lol