To Complete Jubilee Meta? Dailies?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mistafadedglory.3681

mistafadedglory.3681

I’ve been doing the Jubilee dailies, but how many do you have to do to complete the meta? I mean, I have done all the achievements for it and from Dulfy it says that I have to now do dailies to get the meta, but how many? for the whole jubiliee?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wilhelm.6894

Wilhelm.6894

Well there’s not exactly a way to say this without sounding like an kitten so here it is. There’s 13 event achievements, you need 16 achievements for the meta, now 16 minus 13 is?

Basic math can even be learned in video games, how about that.

(edited by Wilhelm.6894)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: veasna.3675

veasna.3675

The dailies aren’t that hard… come on now. Just do it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

So far I’ve done 2/3 dailies by accident (balloon events and balloon ride) and the 3rd one I did because I looked at the daily and it reminded me I wanted to do the torch run anyway.

Well there’s not exactly a way to say this without sounding like an kitten so here it is. There’s 13 event achievements, you need 16 achievements for the meta, now 16 minus 13 is?

Basic math can even be learned in video games, how about that.

Alternatively if there’s a jubilee daily every day you could do more of them and skip some of the main jubilee achievements.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

The answer is

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mistafadedglory.3681

mistafadedglory.3681

Thank you all. I wasn’t noticing that when I did the daily that my x/16 count was going up on the Jubilee Achievement counter. Appreciate it you snarky bastages…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dryder.9762

dryder.9762

I will probably get monkey stomped for this, but I’m stuck at 15 of 16 Queen’s Jubilee Completionist.. I tried doing the regular daily ones got 5/5 but that didnt move me to 16.. What dailies are reset that you can do over? I did the balloon ones over again and even ones that I didnt do the first time and still nothing.. What am I doing wrong?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I will probably get monkey stomped for this, but I’m stuck at 15 of 16 Queen’s Jubilee Completionist.. I tried doing the regular daily ones got 5/5 but that didnt move me to 16.. What dailies are reset that you can do over? I did the balloon ones over again and even ones that I didnt do the first time and still nothing.. What am I doing wrong?

There is a different daily for the Jubilee every day. For example, today’s is to win a fight in the Queen’s Gauntlet.

It sounds like you were just doing activities that gave you credit before and may not of been doing ones that you need to do that day. The dailies that give credit have a little star emblem on them that matches the jubilee achievements in the Living Story tab. You shouldn’t have to complete the daily 5/5 achievement to get the credit for Jubilee meta.

Hope that helps.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

The only dailies that work towards the achievement are the ones that have a different icon to the left of them. It looks like a yellow star. The one for today is “Queens Gauntlet Challenger.” SO just defeat a boss in the gauntlet and you should be set.