Posted by: Thor.2867

Thor.2867

It’ll be hard for you to win against us

08/11 Dzagonur v Blacktide v Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Yeah, especially if you do not tell us who “us” is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.2867

Thor.2867

Sry us is dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

It’s not about winning on FoW, it’s about fighting
Good luck all.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Sry us is dzagonur

There is also BT
We know that we do not stand a chance against dzago, you are in the top 3 of the bronze..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Schattenlied.4873

Schattenlied.4873

Thx for the nice duels @ Avenges of Woe [WvW], I hope we´ll meet again in this matchup.

Xaveri

Xaverí [RUN] [OMFG] [TDS]
Sylvari-Mesmer
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

Attachments:

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Ola BNF! Got 5 ppl now on FoW this week, what about a BollaBall rematch?

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I already told you that we are on Vabbi right now for awhile atleast since Dzago Matchups were quite boring onesided :p

So Bollaball will be quite difficult sadly( Vabbi will meet FoW in 2 or 3 weeks so maybe then.

But we could supply a Ball i guess with second accounts now transfere to dzago, with 2-3 Players sadly not enough for a whole team.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Drizzy.1268

Uh, thought its only you with your 2nd acc too bad.
I think we met one of you mesmers yesterday, not sure though, was pretty drunk already by that time.
Anyway, we had awesome fights yesterday, thx to all BT and Dzago players who got smashed and who smashed us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

Reset with [HoD] – 8.11.2013, Commander- Mroku, enjoy;)
http://youtu.be/YmyYyirGSsU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paigey.2047

Paigey.2047

Thanks to the thief from Blacktide [pK] and an engi + warr from Dzag [Noob] for the awesome duels late last night on FoW bl east of the ruins!

I’m finding some decent roaming action this week, hopefully this will continue

FoW roamer
Master Paigey – Mesmer, Paigey – Thief and Guard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

really Dzagonur? camping spawn 5 vs 2? you guys must really need some events of “success”

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vasimir.6089

Vasimir.6089

Nice attempts by both BT and DZA to take our keep today in EB Shame you have failed so many times Some nice fights.
Video to follow at some point…

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

really Dzagonur? camping spawn 5 vs 2? you guys must really need some events of “success”

Lol this afternoon they where sieging up in godsword even. Why on earth would you want to do that.

I thought drakkar was bad, but dzagonur players are even worse. all zerker and instarezzed by the zerg. Some skill you guys got =)

(edited by aspirine.6852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I apologize for our zerging fair weather players… :/

Sadly, this week isn’t really suited for smallscale but i will do my best whenever i can get myself to leave PoE for GW2 :P

/edit: Not all BNF are on Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

We are on our second half of the vacation, and things are getting drunk. I mean tough. Things are getting tough and things are smelling like old booze. And so is my reset night video. We didn’t really fight any guild groups but some tags that I remember.. Thanksu HON, quack?, DoA, TBPK (Two beers per kill, your guild name was very inspiring!)

http://youtu.be/X-gsTiQN-g8

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

I apologize for our zerging fair weather players… :/

Sadly, this week isn’t really suited for smallscale but i will do my best whenever i can get myself to leave PoE for GW2 :P

/edit: Not all BNF are on Vabbi

Oe i’m trying a little poe myself, cant yet quite get into it. Second act now but it’s not the game I expected unfortunatly

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Well, i’m going to play GW2 now…PoE seems to be too hard for me :/ Dominus Phase 2 on Cruel wipes the floor with me every time…

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Well that’s about it for me this weekend, playing against this server is just no fun at all.
Loose? they will get more numbers, again? They will get even more and this goes on and on untill they have a zerg larger than our entire pve population.

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Oooor gather some friends together and go kick some buttocks, embrace the small scale, forget about the points and have fun intead? I haven’t had this much fun for weeks if not for months and it’s going to be hard to go back to Gandara once our vacation comes to its end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ivano.2604

Ivano.2604

FoW doesn’t seek Global scoring, FoW doesn’t seek zerging playstyle

In FoW is all about small scale organized PvP vs rest of the World :p

Here, some action..

Elite PvP Raiders [PvP] – Fissure of Woe
Kaosberg De Lay
Deflora Pulzelle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Thats in no way small scale in my Opinion, just a Zergfight in an EB Keep.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Who knows, if we get some nice night-capping going during the week we might even make it to 2nd place. Chances are small but one can hope, right?

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Oooor gather some friends together and go kick some buttocks, embrace the small scale, forget about the points and have fun intead? I haven’t had this much fun for weeks if not for months and it’s going to be hard to go back to Gandara once our vacation comes to its end.

Oh dont get me wrong I did have some fun this weekend. Wiping the dz groups again and again was done not without any cheering
But during the day when you think surely they cannot get even more numbers they do. They sure do not like to lose.

Also why go back to a server that you can hardly play on Nothing more annoying than a que.

in Match-ups

Drizzy.1268

Because its pretty safe to say that Gandara wont be the dominating server in the last 3 matchups, so queues hopefully wont be an issue.

Yesterday during the day we had a blast, playing with 2-4 ppl and getting almost nonstop fights for hours.
Cheers to the Dzagonur thiev/ranger duo whos guild name we couldnt pronounce and the guildless char engi, was awesome fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

aspirine it would be nice to meet you in game. I can assure you there are a lot of good players on dzagonur. actually most of the time our players think it is quite safe to jump into a bigger group of enemies (not talking about the zergs,because yeah ours are bigger and there’s no skill in that) and wipe them and most of the time it becomes true.well players I talk to in teamspeak who know what they are doing think that anyway but i guess it’s easy to find a lot of players that don’t use TS and are new to wvw and get farmed by some of your groups that know what to do(those must be those easy kills you are referring to). I’m not trying to insult because i’m sure there must be a lot of good players on your server but your general coordination and your builds are really lacking something. I play GS/Bow with almost full berserker armor and jewelry+melandru and I should not be allowed to run in front of our zerg and still survive the whole battle right beetween you guys!And believe me I would not do that against Drakkar or RoF because i’d be dead within the first 2 seconds my endure pain wears off

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

(edited by doc phil.8015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

ive been loving the roaming ive been doing, dzagonur really seem to care about there team-mates, its pretty tough to down you guys when you res so fast xD tbh ive never come across such teamwork between pugs its impressive, keep up the goodwork dzagonur

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

There is a difference between Germans from Dzagonur and Drakkar, Drakkar runs in one huge 100+ blob in each map, Dzagonur runs in two blob groups 50+ each, yesterday night we (BT) reseted their T3 SM with 2800 supplies, and with all blob bunkered inside, funny that they were so excited about that fight (few omegas losted in open field) that they losted their T3 keep to few FoW players.

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

aspirine it would be nice to meet you in game. I can assure you there are a lot of good players on dzagonur. actually most of the time our players think it is quite safe to jump into a bigger group of enemies (not talking about the zergs,because yeah ours are bigger and there’s no skill in that) and wipe them and most of the time it becomes true.

I have different chars but most likely my Human green Necro with the final rest staff.(dont we all have that one).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncontinued.1934

Uncontinued.1934

I’m not trying to insult because i’m sure there must be a lot of good players on your server but your general coordination and your builds are really lacking something. I play GS/Bow with almost full berserker armor and jewelry+melandru and I should not be allowed to run in front of our zerg and still survive the whole battle right beetween you guys!And believe me I would not do that against Drakkar or RoF because i’d be dead within the first 2 seconds my endure pain wears off

We don’t have too many good WvW dedicated guilds on our server, and a less than impressive server population in general, so you’ll run into a lot of pug zergs which are fairly poorly coordinated. And a lot of of player builds are aimed more for survival in small scale roaming, full zerkers don’t last nearly as long there, and back to the numbers thing, we don’t have the population to be able to reliably run a full zerker 60-100 man blob like higher tiers can do constantly.

[TMG] Herpusderperson – Human Ranger

in Match-ups

Arthos Ravron.3796

aspirine it would be nice to meet you in game. I can assure you there are a lot of good players on dzagonur. actually most of the time our players think it is quite safe to jump into a bigger group of enemies (not talking about the zergs,because yeah ours are bigger and there’s no skill in that) and wipe them and most of the time it becomes true.well players I talk to in teamspeak who know what they are doing think that anyway but i guess it’s easy to find a lot of players that don’t use TS and are new to wvw and get farmed by some of your groups that know what to do(those must be those easy kills you are referring to). I’m not trying to insult because i’m sure there must be a lot of good players on your server but your general coordination and your builds are really lacking something. I play GS/Bow with almost full berserker armor and jewelry+melandru and I should not be allowed to run in front of our zerg and still survive the whole battle right beetween you guys!And believe me I would not do that against Drakkar or RoF because i’d be dead within the first 2 seconds my endure pain wears off

We lack coordination because WvW was (and is) so bad for us. (unless it’s Vabbi and WSR at least for the moment)

Not everyone can be dedicated to something so fruitless.
WvW isn’t fair enough for us to prepare enough players in terms of build, knowledge and skill.

On a side note, if you want skilled players, try our roaming groups (not all though). They kill most of the roaming groups of other servers from my experience running with some.

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

We lack coordination because WvW was (and is) so bad for us. (unless it’s Vabbi and WSR at least for the moment)

Not everyone can be dedicated to something so fruitless.
WvW isn’t fair enough for us to prepare enough players in terms of build, knowledge and skill.

On a side note, if you want skilled players, try our roaming groups (not all though). They kill most of the roaming groups of other servers from my experience running with some.

you got it, me vel and ash from jd aswell took down 7 dzagonur in an even fight below the ruins, got ganked and nearly died by two thieves but due to them not being so prepared for roaming builds only did about 18k dmg between them :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

This is my guess for the present WvW Season 1:

EUROPE Bronze League
1st – Drakkar Lake ……. 35 pts.
2nd – Ruins of Surmia ……. 31 pts.
3rd – Dzagonur ……. 27 pts.
4th – Blacktide ……. 21 pts. *
4th – Ring of Fire ……. 21 pts. *
6th – Arborstone ……. 17 pts. *
6th – Fissure of Woe ……. 17 pts. *

8th – Whiteside Ridge ……. 13 pts.
9th – Vabbi ……. 7 pts.

() Blacktide and Ring of Fire, will end WvW Season 1 at fourth place, with same punctuation.
(
*) Arborstone and Fissure of Woe, will end WvW Season 1 at sixth place, with same punctuation.

To see more in this same Forum: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/EU-NA-Season-1-The-ORACLE/first#post3190372

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

doc phil.8015

I know that you guys got some good roaming groups and I got lots of respect for those people on your server that keep playing wvw an try to make it work even though you’re outnumbered all the time against servers like dzag,drakkar,rof and ros.The last weeks before the league started we often played against the servers like abaddon,millers or augury rock and it felt like you guys feel now.
It’s definatly not easy to keep people motivated if everything you build to t3 gets taken in the night by a blob and you’re defending it with just a couple of really frustrated people. I hope some players in silver and gold league are already annoyed by the queues and join some servers in the bronze league before the next season,because if you look at the scores the league is quite unbalanced.I’m not talking about a 10 guilds or something to get a server to silver league,but just a couple of players to spread around the servers with the least population so that they can hold their own stuff,let them have some fun and keep the players that are already dying in wvw each day. because I assume that it is not easy to get pve players to start liking wvw if they get wiped most of the time they come on a map.
@aspirine:
I’m a human warrior that wears most of the time a completely white or a black and white t3 armor and plays with GS/Bow or sometimes GS/mace+shield(just because i finally finished the moot a couple of days ago
if you see someone like that with my guild tag and kill him it must’ve been someone else
On dzag BNF had this kind of tradition to meet behind the mill on one of the borderlands on thursdays at 9 pm to have some 1on1s and just some fun.
I’m usually not online on thursdays but I guess I’ll be there this week. So if some people are interested in some friendly 1on1s we could decide on a borderland and just meet there.I hope some people are interested.
Well so I hope everyones can find some fun during this week and good luck to you all.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Oh dont get me wrong I did have some fun this weekend. Wiping the dz groups again and again was done not without any cheering
But during the day when you think surely they cannot get even more numbers they do. They sure do not like to lose.

Also why go back to a server that you can hardly play on Nothing more annoying than a que.

Might actually have to extend our vacation a bit, been good fun :>

Thanksu [MS] and [BNF] mesmers for driving us crazy, was a good and mad run!
http://youtu.be/zRSHfvq4wfA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Sooooooo close to capping Dzag’s garrison last night.. Oh well, we took at least their T3 Hills.. Awesome golem rush it was..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

doc phil.8015

We had a lot of fun last night on EB. I guess enemys that got killed didn’t know what hit them when a bunch of upscaled pink asuras raged across the map

Attachments:

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

(edited by doc phil.8015)

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

We had a lot of last night on EB. I guess enemys that got killed didn’t know what hit them when a bunch of upscaled pink asuras raged across the map

This is just brilliant xD ill keep an eye out

in Match-ups

Arthos Ravron.3796

We had a lot of last night on EB. I guess enemys that got killed didn’t know what hit them when a bunch of upscaled pink asuras raged across the map

This is just brilliant xD ill keep an eye out

Brilliant indeed

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Hahaha that would be so annoying to be killed by that. Very nice indeed.

in Match-ups

doc phil.8015

Thx guys. I think my stomach still hurts from laughing so much yesterday and don’t worry it wasn’t out of disrespect for your servers it was just a fun idea we had after guild mission.who cares about points,the matchup is sort of done anyway and everyone should just have some fun. we even circled one of our commanders that wanted to lead and just started dancing simultaniously and he couldn’t help but start laughing
probably next time we’ll start a nude raid

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

We had a lot of fun last night on EB. I guess enemys that got killed didn’t know what hit them when a bunch of upscaled pink asuras raged across the map

@doc, was hoping to find “Snow White” in those screenshots

Thank you for sharing your guild joy, your server know where is the fun

note: will try to avoid Eternal B. until friday reset for not beeing part of your fun ^^

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Aws, that looks so much fun! Wish we had bumped into you guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

There is a difference between Germans from Dzagonur and Drakkar, Drakkar runs in one huge 100+ blob in each map, Dzagonur runs in two blob groups 50+ each, yesterday night we (BT) reseted their T3 SM with 2800 supplies, and with all blob bunkered inside, funny that they were so excited about that fight (few omegas losted in open field) that they losted their T3 keep to few FoW players.

no no

we dont play with 50+ .
we play in a 300+ karmatrainblob, all play a 100bwarrior and that on each map. only woe and blacktide plays with only 10+ zerg

i think you cant really good count my friend .

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

haha maybe fow and us other small servers should start utilising the blowfish technique, hoarding mesmers and minion master necros into the zerg to scare off larger zergs

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Some skirmishes from earlier this week, thanksu TOR, MH, HoD, AZBS & dGdH and many others for the epic fights! :>

http://youtu.be/TmGuYiVry4k

in Match-ups

Posted by: reganbrock.8436

reganbrock.8436

Thanks for some great fights and good luck in your next match up:)

Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
Guild leader of [WvW] Avenges Of Woe
Fissure Of Woe