10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

What goes up must come down. A foolish man builds his house on sand. Etc etc.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

(edited by SmoothHussler.6387)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

Who are these IoJ kids and why have they started commenting in Maguuma threads in the past few days?

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance
about perspective, right?

IoJ is a server that gets beat in the open field during NA, but brags about PPT on the forums because of their overnight coverage. You’ll love them. They are like the SoS of the lower tiers.

If it is any consolation, I really want to fight them and was hoping we (SoS) would get paired up in Silver League.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Know what they say about men with big hands and big feet?

They need large gloves and boots, of course.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance

That is a very impressive blob, but you’re also running in EBG. Gotta expect the pugzerg when you’re running in their homeland. Just look at the diversity of guild tags in your screenie compared to mine.

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

fa deadserver. have fun in gold FA

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

This week and the next seem to determine if you get in gold league. I don’t think you really want gold league, I could imagine the forums every week and the kitten fests. I myself think SoS will get that last spot in T2 and hope they do.

If it cant be Mag I hope it is SBI.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

IoJ is a server who faced DR a lot and then most of DR’s people transferred to SBI, who we then faced a lot. So we have an interest due to old rivalries between guilds and the servers themselves. We are just observing how high SBI goes!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

SBI im so glad you glad you guys came up bout time some replaces TC maybe even T1( yes feed the ego, grow big and strong, show them that you dont need numbers to show them yo l337 skillz)

This coming from a wagonbrander- hilarious.

He’s not a wagonbrander – He was on Dragonbrand from launch – like a lot of [EA]. Know your facts before you troll.

I call everyone from DB wagonbranders- Know your facts before you troll.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Who are these IoJ kids and why have they started commenting in Maguuma threads in the past few days?

IoJ is a server that gets beat in the open field during NA, but brags about PPT on the forums because of their overnight coverage. You’ll love them. They are like the SoS of the lower tiers.

They actually cried changed recently on so many things, a whole new improved IoJ. (ask old [EDGE/OBS], now [NA] people on CD for further information. 2 weeks in a row~ but [NA] and IoJ people somehow had fun trolling nicely in last match-up. Oh, and ANet give DR the Kaineng… God kitten it, ANet!)

Seriously, I do hope every sever is having constructive fun with each other. I haven’t been actively played in EB or on enemy’s borderland for a very long time. I personally would always go after the stronger server (on potential points then) or the server messing around on our lawn.

However, I’m just a nobody and all people are playing the game for fun. Also they may actually have nowhere to go… (Plus, ANet should really give players some and more incentives to actually defend things -_- )

Mm, too many things up there, I’ll cut it here.

IoJ is a server who faced DR a lot and then most of DR’s people transferred to SBI, who we then faced a lot. So we have an interest due to old rivalries between guilds and the servers themselves. We are just observing how high SBI goes!

I usually don’t do this but it’s “something high” from the old match-up…

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

It’ll make me sick seeing how high SBI’s ego will be if they win this round.. Cmon FA ><

Your tears continue to sustain me, and we aren’t even in your match up.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Hello Mag-gie. It’s been awhile. I thoroughly enjoy match ups with Mag because there was so much to learn from them.

Where’s [D-ERP] and [PINK]? They still on mag?

SBI still going strong yo.

On a more serious note, with all the new additions to SBI, a number of us behind the scenes are trying our best to facilitate and integrate everyone together into a cohesive server community which spans the whole GW2 game.

If you are a new addition to SBI server, please come forward and help us integrate you and your friends and family into our growing community.

www.stormbluffisle.com

“We are all like bricks of an unbuilt wall. With patient and careful application of bonds, our foundation will become unshakeable. Come and help us build. Come and create a GW2 Legacy.” – Yulo

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wow – that North Camp fight on SBI borderlands was freeking fun!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

That is a very impressive blob, but you’re also running in EBG. Gotta expect the pugzerg when you’re running in their homeland. Just look at the diversity of guild tags in your screenie compared to mine.

This was more in response to the people saying they weren’t mindless blobbing.

SBI doesn’t realize yet how stacked SBI has become. Soon you will understand it better.

Also, if the commander we kept spam killing was you, hi.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

“We are all like bricks of an unbuilt wall. With patient and careful application of bonds, our foundation will become unshakeable. Come and help us build. Come and create a GW2 Legacy.” – Yulo

You cannot be serious.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

You cannot be serious.

You have no idea how serious Yulo is. He never laughs. I know he believes every word he wrote there.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

unless you are sick,, then what goes down must come up. unless you keep your mouth closed then what goes down must come up then back down and back up and continues to do so until you open your mouth and have to clean off your shoes.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

Yes I had to do a double take when I saw EVOH in red names. When did you all leave?

we left about a week before the mass influx of guilds came SBI, we were hopeing for a place away from all the zergs and stale fights…and we ended up with this lol but haveing lots oh fun here

we hear this from every guild who goes to a bandwagon server. no one wants to admit they have no loyalty and just went to a new server to have easy wins. we heard the same from every guild who joined kain and db when they where on the rise.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Back and forth forever!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Hey DDLG, why are you afraid to push out on 15 of us until you have Beast come hold your hands?

(we have outmanned, so there’s no numbers guessing for how many you guys have)

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Is it just me, or did SBI take the night off?

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Hey DDLG, why are you afraid to push out on 15 of us until you have Beast come hold your hands?

Possible Tactical Maneuver Practice Session in progress. Thanks for being the test subjects.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Nope – this is the real SBI. I think every serious poster from SBI (Bannok being the most knowledgeable IMO) said that we probably overperformed and we could use a cold shower.

And Mag/FA were tickled and came out to play. It will get fun.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thanks VR and INC for the fun fights on Mag BL. You guys are a good complement to each other and fierce to fight individually as well. Enjoy our bags for now and hopefully we’ll enjoy yours later in the week.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Depends, will you drop a veil and run back every time we come at you?

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

Huge props to ARK, you guys are really good
at being the biggest cowards on the planet lol, idk how you guys have fun straight line running from literally every single fight where you dont outnumber people by a huge amount. There are other strategies out there besides retreat!!!

Keep coming to us and wiping, your bags are delicious

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

at being the biggest cowards on the planet lol, idk how you guys have fun straight line running from literally every single fight where you dont outnumber people by a huge amount. There are other strategies out there besides retreat!!!

You’re my favourite. Cannot wait for our GvG.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Good fights tonight.

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

And you guys are really awesome!!!
at calling for more help after getting wiped by 15 dudes.

Am I doing this right?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

You totally are, Eva~!

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

And you guys are really awesome!!!
at calling for more help after getting wiped by 15 dudes.

Am I doing this right?

Eva get ur stuff right we have 17 now!!!!

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

When guilds on SBI stop doing the same, you can talk kitten about ARK pumpkin

aZn
~Maguuma~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

You’re my favourite. Cannot wait for our GvG.

GvG!GvG!GvG!

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Our guild roaming group of 4 people wiped 6 [bags] guys (mesmer, ele, 2 guards, necro and war) + 2 Abyss thieves + some random SBI at ruins on FA borderlands about 2 hours ago. Then they came back after respawning and wiped again in piecemail fashion.

It was funny because they thought they had a big numbers advantage and were going to easily kill us and instead wiped. It was one of the most amusing small group events I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing in 1500-some hours of gameplay. My only regret is that no one was running fraps at the time.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

I wonder if SBI will beat TC

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maxite.6102

Maxite.6102

And here I thought BP whined a lot in these threads.

FA – some of your roamers are pretty leet. /tip hat.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Nope – this is the real SBI. I think every serious poster from SBI (Bannok being the most knowledgeable IMO) said that we probably overperformed and we could use a cold shower.

And Mag/FA were tickled and came out to play. It will get fun.

I hope not. No commander on EB and can’t even hold keeps and northern towers on our own map.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Our guild roaming group of 4 people wiped 6 [bags] guys (mesmer, ele, 2 guards, necro and war) + 2 Abyss thieves + some random SBI at ruins on FA borderlands about 2 hours ago. Then they came back after respawning and wiped again in piecemail fashion.

It was funny because they thought they had a big numbers advantage and were going to easily kill us and instead wiped. It was one of the most amusing small group events I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing in 1500-some hours of gameplay. My only regret is that no one was running fraps at the time.

There were literally 0 people repping bags tonight up until about 20 minutes ago, so im 100% that didnt happen or wasnt us, but nice try brah lol. Making up stories to impress your friends makes you really cool.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I wonder if SBI will beat TC

Hope they do, it’s better for everyone that servers 4-5-6 are closer in strength than it is now. Will make the leagues much less of a pain.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Sounds like SBI is totally befuddled by Ark not running head first into their Zerg every time.

Teach them more of these dark arts you call “strategy”.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

if there’s a matchup to watch this week it’s definitely this one o_o come on FA my money’s riding on you!

Hi

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

oh and here’s a tip FA and Maguuma, DDLG will NEVER charge head first into a zerg. If they can’t get the jump on you or make you over-commit into their CC fields then they’ll run 99% of the time. Not taking a shot at you guys just giving some friendly advice to your opponents~

also <3 Tots

Hi

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Can’t actually run dumb builds against FA’s roamers. That’s a nice change.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

From what I’ve seen so far I’m pretty sure TC would still beat SBI. SBI does have a really strong reset that can compete, but they fall off quite a bit after it. Both seem to have a comparable sea/oceanic, but TC still has the stronger NA.

Stealth Snake – Necro

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Can’t actually run dumb builds against FA’s roamers. That’s a nice change.

We must be fighting different roamers.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuna.3512

Yuna.3512

I think I may have corpse jumped on a Maggy sore spot!!

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Why don’t you accept the 1v1 and prove that you’re a competent player?

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

I think I may have corpse jumped on a Maggy sore spot!!

what the kitten are you wearing

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Ps this is how we roll in FA http://postimg.org/image/i5lqlub0j/

Next you’ll copy mag’s T1 tactics.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Ya, why don’t you accept the 1v1?

Obviously you’re better than him since you jumped on his dead body.

Stealth Snake – Necro

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Please, we all know the appropriate time for corpse jumping is after mercing a troll build thief, after keeping him downed until he gives up on pressing 4.

That, and kalkz, after epi’ing 25 bleeds from him to his rallybaits.

(edited by Player Character.9467)