10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i just watched that poop back movie, what the kitten that entire thing is a mind kitten

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I think I may have corpse jumped on a Maggy sore spot!!

yeah, why don’t you 1v1 him? Or even 1v2, you would probably need the help.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

This time last night SBI was ticking well over +400 iirc

Is their weekend over already?

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Is Kyrazi a thief?

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Loved the small group action roaming in south SBI BL and Mag BL tonight. Great fights!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Is Kyrazi a thief?

Nope, mesmer.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

MR. FLUFFY! How dare you. Off friends list. :|

Hahaha!

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

I think we are all more curious as to why you won’t 1v1 him after jumping on his corpse.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

From what I’ve seen so far I’m pretty sure TC would still beat SBI. SBI does have a really strong reset that can compete, but they fall off quite a bit after it. Both seem to have a comparable sea/oceanic, but TC still has the stronger NA.

If SBI does have the population to match TC, then I’m looking forward to it. Being alone in the T1.5 is depressing.

Also Mag what happened to the +695 ;____;

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

From what I’ve seen so far I’m pretty sure TC would still beat SBI. SBI does have a really strong reset that can compete, but they fall off quite a bit after it. Both seem to have a comparable sea/oceanic, but TC still has the stronger NA.

If SBI does have the population to match TC, then I’m looking forward to it. Being alone in the T1.5 is depressing.

Also Mag what happened to the +695 ;____;

i dont think so tc. sry they had a good headstart, but atm they are having a prett hard time to live up to their self patting on the shoulder mentality. aaaand they have no dolly parade :-(

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Looks similar to this,,, pro tip guys, 25 stacks of bleed on siegerazor+6 necros with epidemic=bad day at the offcie for SBI,,, next time try not so butthug him so much, you might actually make it out of spawn.

Attachments:

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Did you accept the 1v1? Cmon! You should! I mean – that’s a pretty easy 50 gold, right? Our guild being a terrible guild full of runners and all.

What exactly does your screenshot prove, anyway? That you have zero fashion sense and can’t put together a decent outfit to go with your Bifrost?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Hi, here’s a shaved llama. Your welcome.

Attachments:

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Did you accept the 1v1? Cmon! You should! I mean – that’s a pretty easy 50 gold, right? Our guild being a terrible guild full of runners and all.

What exactly does your screenshot prove, anyway? That you have zero fashion sense and can’t put together a decent outfit to go with your Bifrost?

dems fighting words

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Right now he’s formulating a giant excuse essay on why he won’t 1v1 because wvw is not all about that, or he’s not running a 1v1 build, or that this isn’t spvp, yadda yadda yadda…..when in reality he’s a big kitten and got called out for it.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I made this build a long time ago, since I never could find one that fitted my needs. What I was going for was the most damage possible with a staff in WvW zerg vs zerg enviorment. No roaming,1vs1 or anything like that.

So if you could take a look and tell me if I could change anything that would cause me to deal more damage, that would be great! I’m aware that mist form and lightning flash do not contribute to more damage, but I would like to keep those!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQFAWhEmkbzR2wjDABFEwg4hFN4QRRO7A-jExAJviox2GKiGruGT5SEVLFQELAA-w

I basically use full berserker gear and food. My staff uses superior sigil of force, I’m not sure if that’s the best option though?

Remember this is a 95% glass cannon build!! So no support (other than the raw staff spells), no extra hp nothing like that!

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

I think anyone would be a little upset about being corpse jumped by Miley Cyrus.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Dat hp doe.

anyone could just sneeze at you and you’d just instantly melt lol

a-choo

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Where is all this self back patting coming from? I think the majority have stated we have had a recent influx of transfers and almost no challenge at all. Reset night we always have a strong showing, last night we did not. Weekly, probably even less. Everyone knows we dont have the horses for gold. I and probably most of us just wanted to keep pace with Mag and FA. We’re doing so now and its possible we might be able to get second. Just going to have to see how our off peak goes. Keep up the fights, so far been good out there.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Huge props to ARK, you guys are really good
at being the biggest cowards on the planet lol, idk how you guys have fun straight line running from literally every single fight where you dont outnumber people by a huge amount. There are other strategies out there besides retreat!!!

Our guild roaming group of 4 people wiped 6 [bags] guys (mesmer, ele, 2 guards, necro and war) + 2 Abyss thieves + some random SBI at ruins on FA borderlands about 2 hours ago. Then they came back after respawning and wiped again in piecemail fashion.

It was funny because they thought they had a big numbers advantage and were going to easily kill us and instead wiped. It was one of the most amusing small group events I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing in 1500-some hours of gameplay. My only regret is that no one was running fraps at the time.

There were literally 0 people repping bags tonight up until about 20 minutes ago, so im 100% that didnt happen or wasnt us, but nice try brah lol. Making up stories to impress your friends makes you really cool.

Yeah, it clearly said [bags].

I’d be embarrassed too after that. I think it has been well-established that SBI in general lacks on individual and small group skill but holy crap that’s the worst I’ve seen since release.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Hi, here’s a shaved llama. Your welcome.

This makes me sad. And it scares me.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I’d be embarrassed too after that. I think it has been well-established that SBI in general lacks on individual and small group skill but holy crap that’s the worst I’ve seen since release.

Lols based on my roaming tonight I’d say Mag and FA aren’t far behind in that department.

errbody has bads.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Lols based on my roaming tonight I’d say Mag and FA aren’t far behind in that department.

errbody has bads.

I’m pretty sure the only Mag opponents that are around during SEA evening are the legendary guards.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance
about perspective, right?

That is a very impressive blob, but you’re also running in EBG. Gotta expect the pugzerg when you’re running in their homeland. Just look at the diversity of guild tags in your screenie compared to mine.

This was more in response to the people saying they weren’t mindless blobbing.

SBI doesn’t realize yet how stacked SBI has become. Soon you will understand it better.

Also, if the commander we kept spam killing was you, hi.

Not sure who’s claiming they don’t blob, but that’s just silly. Everybody blobs, and the higher you go the bigger the blobs get. Especially considering the recent influx of people SBI has gotten, a huge percentage of them will just mindlessly follow the hat and try to ride the coattails to victory. That problem is generally the more apparent in EBG than the borderlands because if there’s only one tag up the pugs don’t know any better than to all stack on it.

Also the commander definitely wasn’t me, but I appreciate the hello :-)

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance

That is a very impressive blob, but you’re also running in EBG. Gotta expect the pugzerg when you’re running in their homeland. Just look at the diversity of guild tags in your screenie compared to mine.

SBI doesn’t realize yet how stacked SBI has become. Soon you will understand it better.

Not sure who’s claiming they don’t blob, but that’s just silly. Everybody blobs, and the higher you go the bigger the blobs get. Especially considering the recent influx of people SBI has gotten, a huge percentage of them will just mindlessly follow the hat and try to ride the coattails to victory. The problem of mindless pugs following the hat jus because it’s there is generally worse in EBG than the borderlands because if there’s only one tag up the pugs don’t know not to all stack on it.

More bags for us during primetime. I hope SBI has an unusual number of weekend trial accounts because I think of all the servers we’ve faced recently, the average skill of SBI wvw players has been the worst by a considerable margin.

Zerglings are expected to be bad, but the single and small group roaming from SBI is like 3+ sigmas below the mean bad. If you see any SBI roaming group with less than 2.5:1 of players against your own, you know you’re going to come out on top, likely without anyone in your group being downed.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Guys stop answering to this one – he’s clearly trolling – he’s irrelevant. Won’t give his name since, as any good troll, he would report me for “harrasment”. There is no sense in what he says, except wanting to make us react.

Mags forum warriors may enjoy trolling, but the true ones are skilled trolls, even fun to watch when you are on the receiving end. I mean – they do it in a manner that will always make you smile at the skill deployed.

This one uses brute force – compared SBI to “genital warts”. Said we suck even at orr temple runs. That we have no identity and that we smell like kitten. Are you going to keep biting on his bait ?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Not sure who’s claiming they don’t blob, but that’s just silly. Everybody blobs, and the higher you go the bigger the blobs get. Especially considering the recent influx of people SBI has gotten, a huge percentage of them will just mindlessly follow the hat and try to ride the coattails to victory. The problem of mindless pugs following the hat just because it’s there is generally worse in EBG than the borderlands because if there’s only one tag up the pugs don’t know not to all stack on it.

More bags for us during primetime.

Leave it to this guy to take a serious and somewhat apologetic comment on the state of the meta and reply to it with a kitteny chest-thump.

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Guys stop answering to this one – he’s clearly trolling – he’s irrelevant. Won’t give his name since, as any good troll, he would report me for “harrasment”. There is no sense in what he says, except wanting to make us react.

Mags forum warriors may enjoy trolling, but the true ones are skilled trolls, even fun to watch when you are on the receiving end. I mean – they do it in a manner that will always make you smile at the skill deployed.

This one uses brute force – compared SBI to “genital warts”. Said we suck even at orr temple runs. That we have no identity and that we smell like kitten. Are you going to keep biting on his bait ?

The troll is a sucess reward it by feeding it

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I would like to shout out to FA though, had some decent small group fights with you guys. Maybe losing some of the extra baggage/pop was a good thing!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sovereign.4128

sovereign.4128

Guys stop answering to this one – he’s clearly telling the truth. Won’t give his name since, as any good player, he would report me for “being a baddie”. There is no sense in what he says, except wanting to make us QQ.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Guys stop answering to this one – he’s clearly telling the truth. Won’t give his name since, as any good player, he would report me for “being a baddie”. There is no sense in what he says, except wanting to make us QQ.

epic fix^

to be fair, we had a fun fight against paw, some abys and something else last night from SBI, with that said i’ve never seen to many god awful glass longbow rangers and glass axe warriors, from there.

Then again FA has DPS.

Then again we have us.
For the record, Deathtouch.9706 is his name, this is the official forums, just whisper that? O.o

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Huge props to ARK, you guys are really good
at being the biggest cowards on the planet lol, idk how you guys have fun straight line running from literally every single fight where you dont outnumber people by a huge amount. There are other strategies out there besides retreat!!!

Our guild roaming group of 4 people wiped 6 [bags] guys (mesmer, ele, 2 guards, necro and war) + 2 Abyss thieves + some random SBI at ruins on FA borderlands about 2 hours ago. Then they came back after respawning and wiped again in piecemail fashion.

It was funny because they thought they had a big numbers advantage and were going to easily kill us and instead wiped. It was one of the most amusing small group events I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing in 1500-some hours of gameplay. My only regret is that no one was running fraps at the time.

There were literally 0 people repping bags tonight up until about 20 minutes ago, so im 100% that didnt happen or wasnt us, but nice try brah lol. Making up stories to impress your friends makes you really cool.

Yeah, it clearly said [bags].

Then we must have a tribute guild, because there was literally noone repping bags at that time, also we dont have any warriors in the guild atm lol. But if you want to stick to your made up story to look cool on the forums, then more power to ya.

Having played in the lower tiers for a long time and having recently faced most of the middle to upper tier servers, i believe i can safely say that the individual and small group skill on maguma and FA is the lowest ive ever seen. Every other server ive faced has atleast 1-2 decent roaming guilds, but these servers literally have 0.

I recommend stepping out of the zerg once in a while just to see what you can do on your own. You might have some fun.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

For the record, Deathtouch.9706 is his name, this is the official forums, just whisper that? O.o

kittenmit Ent, I wanted to see how long he would thrash about in rage before coming to that realization.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I recommend stepping out of the zerg once in a while just to see what you can do on your own. You might have some fun.

I almost fell off my chair laughing at this, and I’m pretty sure that will be most of the reaction of anyone else who is reading this thread. SBI asking people to stop zerging, that’s about as rich as it gets.

And not a single player in your WvW guild plays a warrior? That’s the best you could come up with?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

^
That is the downside of being on a highish tier server. It’s much less about beating skilled opponents in even numbers, and much more about seeing how many bads you can kill at once.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

::sprays pepsi all over monitors::

…..Wat.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Every other server ive faced has atleast 1-2 decent roaming guilds, but these servers literally have 0.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Then we must have a tribute guild, because there was literally noone repping bags at that time

I think there’s an native small(?) SBI guild running under the tag [BAGS] or [BAG], instead of [Bags]. (Eh, you guys are [Bags], right?)

About the troll, meh, I had said it all.

However, I would love to see you guys get outplayed (and maybe other old truly friendly friends as well q: ) if and only if our new friend(s) here can provide some screenshots or a clear frap’ed video. Always more to learn! (or laugh!)

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I almost fell off my chair laughing at this, and I’m pretty sure that will be most of the reaction of anyone else who is reading this thread. SBI asking people to stop zerging, that’s about as rich as it gets.

And not a single player in your WvW guild plays a warrior? That’s the best you could come up with?

Bags is a 10 person guild so its not that hard to keep track of these things lol

Listen, im sorry i called you out on your fairy tale story of how you magically killed 10000 bags members with 4 people, unfortunately as with most made up stories the facts just arent there to support it. Im truly sorry i made you look bad in front of your forum buddies.

Didn’t you get kicked from DDLG, or was that someone else?

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

DDLG telling people to step out of zergs? Haven’t they been nuthugging all weekend? I’ve never seen a guild so afraid to fight open field.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Then we must have a tribute guild, because there was literally noone repping bags at that time.
….

So if you were not repping [bags], and I have never seen anyone from [HMMM] I can only assume you, and the others, were repping DDLG which is a big blob that has been running around all weekend. Hi pot.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

My fanclub is growing, half the posts on this thread are people quoting me, im honored.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

well after a 2 month break from GW I had some nice fights today.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Evalana,

Is your guild now the same one where people join enemy parties and then talk obscenely to them then offer 50g in order to get duels? It makes me sad if you are associated with that.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Evalana,

Is your guild now the same one where people join enemy parties and then talk obscenely to them then offer 50g in order to get duels? It makes me sad if you are associated with that.

Chaba,

Are you in that guild that spams Gw2 forums begging for people to join? It makes me sad to see that you are associated with such mass recruitment.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Are you seriously trying to make a moral comparison between standard recruitment activity and obscene behavior? LOLOLOL!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Are you seriously trying to make a moral comparison between mass recruitment activity and obscene behavior? LOLOLOL!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Are you seriously trying to make a moral comparison between standard recruitment activity and obscene behavior? LOLOLOL!

Morality discussion
> online video game

k.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma