10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Evalana,

Let’s just say that you know NERF, you know our fun and silly and non-competitive style, and you know that none of the NERF people deserved getting called kitten from some random Ark person with a cheese build just looking for duels in the match-up a few weeks back. If people want duels, a bow suffices.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

well after a 2 month break from GW I had some nice fights today.

Welcome back Pickle!!! may you have mercy on us all

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Are you seriously trying to make a moral comparison between mass recruitment activity and normal competitive wvw behavior? LOLOLOL!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Evalana,

Let’s just say that you know NERF, you know our fun and silly and non-competitive style, and you know that none of the NERF people deserved getting called kitten from some random Ark person with a cheese build just looking for duels in the match-up a few weeks back. If people want duels, a bow suffices.

Chaba,

Please stop ignoring the fact that you are in a guild that begs for people by posting 5+ threads on the WvW recruitment forum. If you want people to join your guild they should come to you instead of begging for them to join your guild.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

This thread is hilarious.

sbi STARTS the weekend by throwing 80 man omni-blobs on every map, and then whines about why nobody on mag will fight them or has zero skilled guilds

You guys really want back into t1 don’t you

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

This thread is hilarious.

sbi STARTS the weekend by throwing 80 man omni-blobs on every map, and then whines about why nobody on mag will fight them or has zero skilled guilds

You guys really want back into t1 don’t you

Excuse me? SBI has great guilds that don’t omni-blob.. please get your facts straight.
Not only do we have great guilds we have the best ppt/score for this match up. Fail troll is fail.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

If people want duels, you’ll have to offer a lot more than 50g/duel to get us to the windmill.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Did you accept the 1v1? Cmon! You should! I mean – that’s a pretty easy 50 gold, right? Our guild being a terrible guild full of runners and all.

Evalana,

Is your guild now the same one where people join enemy parties and then talk obscenely to them then offer 50g in order to get duels? It makes me sad if you are associated with that.

LOL – Just because they may or may not, doesn’t mean that I am someone that does that. You should know that’s not my style – I much prefer to join their party and talk silliness with them, but you’ll never get a party invite from me and hear me say any negative things!

Evalana,

I love NERF… you guys are a fun bunch of people, and I apologize if someone within the guild I have been a member of for a month, said something that offended you, however, you should know by now that just because a member of a guild does something that offends you, that doesn’t mean the whole guild does it! Please use BT as a reference. I was with them for several months before they dissolved into other games. We had several trolly types within the guild – does that mean that I did it? Nope! Not at all!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Evalana,

I love NERF… you guys are a fun bunch of people, and I apologize if someone said something that offended you, however, you of all people know that just because a member of a guild does something that offends you, that doesn’t mean the whole guild does it!

Please use BT as a reference. I was with them for several months before they dissolved into other games. We had several trolly types within the guild – does that mean that I did it? Nope! Not at all!

Obviously 1 person represents a whole community.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Evalana,

I love NERF… you guys are a fun bunch of people, and I apologize if someone said something that offended you, however, you of all people know that just because a member of a guild does something that offends you, that doesn’t mean the whole guild does it!

Please use BT as a reference. I was with them for several months before they dissolved into other games. We had several trolly types within the guild – does that mean that I did it? Nope! Not at all!

Calvin does do a pretty good job of representing DB…

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Evalana,

He is the unofficial representative of DB. Unlike this Ark random.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Evalana,

LOL – I’ve only been on this server for 5 weeks… I am no representative of anything!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

sbi has the best roamers i have ever encountered

Attachments:

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

“Rallybait” doesn’t have 15 characters

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

plz be kind am still learning dodge mechanic

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

“Free bag” doesn’t either

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

plz be kind am still learning dodge mechanic

It’s ok killshot isn’t telegraphed.

Blasting stealth field —> Killshot is pretty troll though

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

After the first pages of this mathch up I thought something was wrong.

I mean – we had Mags actually fighting in the game and sometimes even polite in the forums ? Umpossible.

But now all it’s normal again – see the last few pages with 90% of the posts being from the same mag PvF warriors throwing insults left and right and congratulating each other. Like all Mag matchup threads ever.

It’s ok guys, keep on, you will get this thread to 20 pages before it gets moderated, like it always happens. We love you like that – never change or the GW2 universe would be too boring.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Did you accept the 1v1? Cmon! You should! I mean – that’s a pretty easy 50 gold, right? Our guild being a terrible guild full of runners and all.

Evalana,

Is your guild now the same one where people join enemy parties and then talk obscenely to them then offer 50g in order to get duels? It makes me sad if you are associated with that.

LOL – Just because they may or may not, doesn’t mean that I am someone that does that. You should know that’s not my style – I much prefer to join their party and talk silliness with them, but you’ll never get a party invite from me and hear me say any negative things!

Evalana,

I love NERF… you guys are a fun bunch of people, and I apologize if someone within the guild I have been a member of for a month, said something that offended you, however, you should know by now that just because a member of a guild does something that offends you, that doesn’t mean the whole guild does it! Please use BT as a reference. I was with them for several months before they dissolved into other games. We had several trolly types within the guild – does that mean that I did it? Nope! Not at all!

Evalana,

Nope. Not at all thinking that way. I know you don’t do that. Hope you can have some positive influence. A good trolling in-game can be friendly rivalry. Being outright kitten is poor sportsmanship.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I don’t really see why people bother arguing here. Confirmation bias from both sides is pretty horrendous.

SBI definitely isn’t the worst set of players we’ve been against, but they’re nowhere near the skill levels of some others. I wish we were playing TC this week.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Warthog.6870

A good trolling in-game can be friendly rivalry. Being outright kitten is poor sportsmanship.

I’d say corpse-hopping and then bragging about it on the forums categorizes as “outright kitten” – I could be wrong though.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

(edited by Warthog.6870)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Mmm… a screenshot taken in Mount Maelstrom, Maguuma Jungle.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Maguuma BL, where Maguuma interprets small man roaming to be 20 man packs.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Ain’t no troll like a Maguuma troll cause a Maguuma troll don’t stop.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Warthog.6870

It’s a bit hard to see but you’re in the middle blob…
http://i.imgur.com/xLsFpxv.jpg

edit – those are VR to my right and INC to my left

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Maguuma BL, where Maguuma interprets small man roaming to be 20 man packs.

It’s a bit hard to see but you’re in the middle blob…
http://i.imgur.com/xLsFpxv.jpg

edit – those are VR to my right and INC to my left

lmfao

SBI is the worst server at counting I’ve seen in awhile, even worse than Ebay

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

My fanclub is growing, half the posts on this thread are people quoting me, im honored.

As the SBI equivalent of Deathtouch, I would expect no less.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

7. Maguuma 1 752.769 -25.180 7

Oh my lawdy, SBI, you better step up your zerging.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Evalana,

There has been movement to get him unpointed

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gator.7581

Gator.7581

Half a league half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred (Players from SBI):
‘Forward, the (Players from SBI)!
Charge for the guns’ the SBI Commander said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred (Players from SBI).

Um…you guys have a lot of players. Not many of them are very good, but wow – you sure have a lot of them.

I kid – I kid – you guys are great. :-D

O.o

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

Did someone say blob?

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I was QQing to my friends about being hit by a 2k steal, 6k cnd and a 10k backstab while stunned with basilisk venom. That just depresses me.

warrior op then?

(edited by electriette.8952)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

I was QQing to my friends about being hit by a 2k steal, 6k cnd and a 10k backstab while stunned with basilisk venom. That just depresses me.

warrior op then?

That just means you need to slot stun breaks

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

well after a 2 month break from GW I had some nice fights today.

Heya Pickle, welcome back. Dont kill me out there.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

After the first pages of this mathch up I thought something was wrong.

I mean – we had Mags actually fighting in the game and sometimes even polite in the forums ? Umpossible.

But now all it’s normal again – see the last few pages with 90% of the posts being from the same mag PvF warriors throwing insults left and right and congratulating each other. Like all Mag matchup threads ever.

It’s ok guys, keep on, you will get this thread to 20 pages before it gets moderated, like it always happens. We love you like that – never change or the GW2 universe would be too boring.

What does umpossible mean? Is it like un-impossible?

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Did someone say blob?

My favorite from last night, this was the tail end.

Attachments:

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

This match looks closer, and closing more all the time, than first appeared.

Silver league is looking boring for anyone past 9th, but SBI and Mag might have a fun fight for the winner of it.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Silver league is looking boring for anyone past 9th, but SBI and Mag might have a fun fight for the winner of it.

Yes I am sure 1 good match will make up for 6 other weeks of boredom.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

A good trolling in-game can be friendly rivalry. Being outright kitten is poor sportsmanship.

I’d say corpse-hopping and then bragging about it on the forums categorizes as “outright kitten” – I could be wrong though.

Add in partying with the enemy to engage in direct personal attacks, saying x guild is kitten even though we all know that 1 person does not equate an entire guild, and you’ll have it made.

Chaba Tangnu

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Yes I am sure 1 good match will make up for 6 other weeks of boredom.

Well yeah, not unless you bought into the ultimate end score after 7 weeks being worth pursuing at try hard levels even through all the blowout easy weeks.

But at least you would have 1 uncertain outcome to play for, everyone else lower won’t even have that.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

warrior op then?

That just means you need to slot stun breaks

I had three, I just got outplayed because I was recovering from shock :<

Did someone say blob?

My favorite from last night, this was the tail end.

Dat FA Legend on the left

(edited by electriette.8952)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sovereign.4128

sovereign.4128

Holy kitten SBI those open field ACs in EBG… seriously.. EVERY engagement.

Edit: Arrow Cart Isle[ACI] is recruiting PM for invite.

(edited by sovereign.4128)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Good fights tonight.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Good fights tonight.

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Reticle… ahahahahahahahahaha

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Reticle… ahahahahahahahahaha

Hey hey – there’s a lot of skill in that humble bunch.

::shifty eyes::

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

RET I give props to you guys, you kicked my guilds kitten over and over 8+ times. But i’d love to fight you guys when you run about 20 instead of that blob. I think you guys are good enough to run smallers numbers, why not try?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Tough fights out there today, we did what we could but clearly took a beating. We clearly showed our limited experience in the more competitive tiers and some rust for some of our older SBI’s. Participation was a shadow of what it was on reset night, I am guessing some of the wipes are already trimming the fat so to speak. I seriously hope we can keep our thirds in EB and our BL for the week, we’ll see.

Had to utilize arrow carts today in some open field engagements to compensate for gear/spec differences of the militia. We have a good portion of the people running with not so great set ups. Cant really just roll over every fight. All things considered though we did manage to pull off a few good traps and pushes. Our zerg tail is legendary, would love to get that fixed. Good fights overall.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

adds fuel to forum wars

I thoroughly enjoyed being rage-whispered by a fellow SBIer from DDLG qqing that I didn’t jump in save him when he was getting beaten on by 4 Mag.

Iloveyoubro. <3

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

Tough fights out there today, we did what we could but clearly took a beating. We clearly showed our limited experience in the more competitive tiers and some rust for some of our older SBI’s. Participation was a shadow of what it was on reset night, I am guessing some of the wipes are already trimming the fat so to speak. I seriously hope we can keep our thirds in EB and our BL for the week, we’ll see.

Had to utilize arrow carts today in some open field engagements to compensate for gear/spec differences of the militia. We have a good portion of the people running with not so great set ups. Cant really just roll over every fight. All things considered though we did manage to pull off a few good traps and pushes. Our zerg tail is legendary, would love to get that fixed. Good fights overall.

Arrow carts won’t help your militia improve.

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist