11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bifrost.1952

Bifrost.1952

Congrats BG on the win, I had fun in the past few weeks and even though we pushed hard in NA and OCX/SEA, BG EU will just flip the kitten out of our keeps and our effort fortifying it would be wasted and our NA waking up with paper towers/keeps to begin with.

Anyway I had a blast since week 1. GG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

BG, JQ, come back to us! We miss you!

Miss you so bad infact we’ve takin to buying rename kits to call ourselves ‘Blackgate Zerg’ and ‘Need More Jade Quarries’. Has made for some pretty halarious RC convos though, especially when someone shouts out “Incoming Blackgate Zerg! Oh wait, it’s just our guy”

Seriously though I want our love triangle back. XD

We’ve been right here the whole time. It is you that we miss terribly. So stop breaking our hearts and come back already

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButcher.5062

TheButcher.5062

The season is over, grats BG on the win. I am moving my focus to the fractal level reset topic. Its more fun there

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Congrats BG on the win, I had fun in the past few weeks and even though we pushed hard in NA and OCX/SEA, BG EU will just flip the kitten out of our keeps and our effort fortifying it would be wasted and our NA waking up with paper towers/keeps to begin with.

Anyway I had a blast since week 1. GG

C’mon, don’t do a SoR now. BG has come back from behind a lot of times even when we didn’t have the coverage as much as JQ did and i am sure many WvW guilds on JQ will fight till the end. That’s why you are JQ .

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

A single map zerg is far less effective overall than multiple decently sized forces that can hit more than one objective at once. What is important is communication between the forces so that when necessary they can be brought together.

You think so? How do you propose we cap T3 towers or keeps with multiple decently sized forces? I thought I observed this problem in action the past few times I was on JQ BL.

And yes, Blackgate is really rather awfully overstacked. The fact that we are queued almost 24/7 on all four maps while JQ patently isn’t is just no fun. Now that the lead JQ built up (backed by upgraded towers and keeps) is gone, it looks like it’ll be a one-way street from here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

lol bros.

I wasn’t at night time last time but some of us must have played overtime to hold the ppt for sure. They probably realized it from the Sunday night.

it’s just we want it more !

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

A single map zerg is far less effective overall than multiple decently sized forces that can hit more than one objective at once. What is important is communication between the forces so that when necessary they can be brought together.

You think so? How do you propose we cap T3 towers or keeps with multiple decently sized forces? I thought I observed this problem in action the past few times I was on JQ BL.

And yes, Blackgate is really rather awfully overstacked. The fact that we are queued almost 24/7 on all four maps while JQ patently isn’t is just no fun. Now that the lead JQ built up (backed by upgraded towers and keeps) is gone, it looks like it’ll be a one-way street from here.

Hi, i dont know where you come from but it looks like you just transfered to BG.

and you have been posting negatively to our BG…. Mind to transfer back to where you are from ?

BG

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Really? Have you been to BG’s WvW forums ever? If you could go there like now, you would see how we are pulling this.

Funny how just before the leagues, we lost a major WvW guild and lost 2 weeks in a row and now after getting one guild we are overstacked.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Oh noes…. Did we break yet another T1 server? Oops!

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boribot.2568

Boribot.2568

lol bros.

I wasn’t at night time last time but some of us must have played overtime to hold the ppt for sure. They probably realized it from the Sunday night.

KnT was definitely playing overtime again last night, but that has been a common occurrence throughout the season.

-Twilight Borealis-
~Blackgate since Beta~

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Hi, i dont know where you come from but it looks like you just transfered to BG.

and you have been posting negatively to our BG…. Mind to transfer back to where you are from ?

Lol!

If you want to be this rude (my post wasn’t even negative), fine. Send me the transfer gold and I’ll move to another server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

I just love all that stories about BG ’’buying’’ ZDs. Like i said in other psts if you like to see it that way, so shall it be ! By the way here is our pricelist for Season 2:

ZDs coming to your server with 40 man raid: 40 000 gold
ZDs moving our from your oponent server: 200 000 gold
ZDs players get shot: 200 000 000 gold
ZDs t-shirts, kittens: 15 000 gold per unit
ZDs themed jingle: 3500 (-25%) gold !!!

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

With this price your raid better include that dude with an erection after spacing out while hammer stunning reds to death.

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Lol!

If you want to be this rude (my post wasn’t even negative), fine. Send me the transfer gold and I’ll move to another server.

It was negative because you are undermining the efforts of everyone out there in the name of overstacking.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

lol bros.

KnT was definitely playing overtime again last night, but that has been a common occurrence throughout the season.

Overtime you say? People still think KnT is only a NA guild still?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Lol!

It was negative because you are undermining the efforts of everyone out there in the name of overstacking.

The WP in Bay on JQ BL was built during a period when JQ didn’t have much of a map zerg. That doesn’t discredit the people who defended Bay against JQ today, but it does mean that progress was made at least in part because JQ were unable to attack it. JQ are playing against a server with superior numbers. Unlike SoR, they’re showing up to play. You can go and claim that our score lead isn’t due at all to the numbers advantage over JQ if you so wish, but I’m not going to undermine the efforts made by JQ’s players in the name of Blackgate pride.

(edited by Jeydra.4386)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I just love all that stories about BG ’’buying’’ ZDs. Like i said in other psts if you like to see it that way, so shall it be ! By the way here is our pricelist for Season 2:

ZDs coming to your server with 40 man raid: 40 000 gold
ZDs moving our from your oponent server: 200 000 gold
ZDs players get shot: 200 000 000 gold
ZDs t-shirts, kittens: 15 000 gold per unit
ZDs themed jingle: 3500 (-25%) gold !!!

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

How much for Jon The Dolyaks helmet?

Many good fights left to be had, regardless of peoples attitude on the forums. Most of BG is not accepting a win until the match is over.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Did JQ give up already?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

Did JQ give up already?

I don’t think they gave up per se, but they were playing really dumb and last night probably cost them the match. I’m not sure what their strategy was last night during late NA / OCX, but holy crap did it really put the nail in the coffin.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Did JQ give up already?

I don’t think they gave up per se, but they were playing really dumb and last night probably cost them the match. I’m not sure what their strategy was last night during late NA / OCX, but holy crap did it really put the nail in the coffin.

lots of dead omegas… your tactics where you split your forces into 3 worked real good JQ. that was when you took the lead, why not do it again? You guys are loosi g it, its too early guys.

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Brought to you by [LOVE] Castle

With my guildies <3 snuggles them all

Miss you all!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Mad props to Agg, a very elite group, great fights on JQBL last night, not that we won any of those haha. You have a very nice group( deadly sumbees) .

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

1: To the SOR posters saying this week is over, its not. We BG fully understand the sheer power of our opponents all the way through the week and will never underestimate them. EVER!

2: Thank you omniomi.7351 for putting JINX on P1 news,,, were such a quiet guild we arent used to any attention. Its kinda nice..lol

3: To all our allies on BG we are fighting the good fight and not letting up on the pressure. This takes so much dedication and coordination throughout all time slots I hold nothing but respect for yall.

4: To all our enemies ( yes even u SOR guys) understand that we will never underestimate you as an opponent and JINX will always hold a ton of respect for MOST all of you. Some certain guilds are suspect but 98% pure respect for the rest.

5: Lastly I thought i should say this about MERC leaving to JQ, there were a lot of ex MERC that stayed on Blackgate and have formed into other guilds like KING, MERC BG, and also KnT Oceanic division. So even though It stung bad to have it happen the BG OCX community actually got stronger because of it. It took a while for it to happen but your seeing it out in the field now.

/salute guys to all that we have fought and fought with and heres to a hell of a finish this week and for season 1!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

Did JQ give up already?

lots of dead omegas… your tactics where you split your forces into 3 worked real good JQ. that was when you took the lead, why not do it again? You guys are loosi g it, its too early guys.

Thanks the 3 team split does work well, as long as you have decent numbers per group and good communication between teams.
JQ hasn’t given up we’ll fight to the end! I’m enjoying the fights regardless who comes first it’s been fun.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

With all due respect, when the season started we were definitely the least stacked and lowest ranked tier 1.

And even around 2am server time this morning, there were no Qs on SoS and JQ BLs. That’s why week 1 is the most memorable foe me because it showed BGs commitment and dedication to wvw despite having the least favorable odds. For many of us, it’s not the prize that we cherish but rather the journey.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

Lol!

The WP in Bay on JQ BL was built during a period when JQ didn’t have much of a map zerg. That doesn’t discredit the people who defended Bay against JQ today, but it does mean that progress was made at least in part because JQ were unable to attack it. JQ are playing against a server with superior numbers. Unlike SoR, they’re showing up to play. You can go and claim that our score lead isn’t due at all to the numbers advantage over JQ if you so wish, but I’m not going to undermine the efforts made by JQ’s players in the name of Blackgate pride.

On the contrary I don’t think you will find a lot of people undermining JQ outside of just pure egging them on to fight. Most people here have a great deal of respect for JQ as they have the longest standing history and the guilds/people that are representative have been genuinely good people (from JQ of course).

The egging is more or less just coaxing them into giving great fights which compared to the past 3 weeks vs SoR have been way closer by comparison. I for one know the Jedians won’t give up till the week is over.

At this point you are just feeding the trolls (primarily SoR as I already recognize a few of them have posted here) to assist them in their efforts of undermining this weeks matchup/thread. Also in general based on your post history thus far you have sent very mixed responses in your messages. A lot of the times it is trying to point fingers at your fellow servermates instead of supporting them. It isn’t a matter of yay/nay to BG pride when you are trying to call out others openly for mistakes they made in combat on a forum when you can easily utilize the community TS or other routes to voice your concerns. Your name has also been popping up around the community from what I’ve heard for causing drama since you have arrived. I don’t know you so I’m not going to judge, but others may have already thrown their hat in that ring so maybe tone down some of the mixed anti-BG messages/complaints. We are a community and we are suppose to be supporters of that not detractors from it.

I honestly was hoping the PvF would be minimized this week, but I guess certain people are bored with their thread and came to take our bread (oh look a rhyme).

Anyways, good luck to JQ and SoS. They have already been going ham this week and provided very entertaining fights thus making it probably the most exciting so far than previous weeks.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

(edited by ReverendChan.8467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I wish we could get equal numbers in more than 1 bl.
You tried so hard to take hills with 3 times our number and would still try if our commander and our force had to go to JQ bl and save garrison there.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

With all due respect, when the season started we were definitely the least stacked and lowest ranked tier 1.

And even around 2am server time this morning, there were no Qs on SoS and JQ BLs. That’s why week 1 is the most memorable foe me because it showed BGs commitment and dedication to wvw despite having the least favorable odds. For many of us, it’s not the prize that we cherish but rather the journey.

My servermate took this screenshot minutes before week 1 leagues started, this was prior to ZD’s joining as well. Regardless, good job on the win, but to state BG wasn’t already stacked couldn’t be further from the truth,

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Talking about map queues vs “outnumbered” on t1 servers is just giggle inducing.

You guys should spend a week on a server like SoS. All our maps have the “outnumbered” buff 21 hours a day when facing T1 servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

My servermate took this screenshot minutes before week 1 leagues started, this was prior to ZD’s joining as well. Regardless, good job on the win, but to state BG wasn’t already stacked couldn’t be further from the truth,

How could that be minutes before week 1 started. It shows the wvw season achievement with 3/15 earned?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

I don’t think many people get it. JQ has done poorly during the week, always has. Those on BG that fought us over the weekend know that Ge, MERC, ATM, FOO, etc were pulling incredibly long hours to just keep us even in score, NA prime were logging on up to 5 or 6 hours earlier to help pick up when Sfeee, Waha, and Tarkus log off. We have no major EU presence, and thus, when NA logs on to paper towers and keeps, it’s pretty hard to rally off that because BG also has a good NA presence. BG seems to be pulling long hours as well to keep our SEA down, which has worked. Otherwise, the score right now would be much closer. It’s a strategy that worked, and it’s still 4 days too early to say it’s over.

Some BG seem to think we gave up, I say, quit being so modest, BG is a good server, as is JQ, as is SoR. There’s a reason we’re all in T1. You can claim whatever you like, but no one will ever understand the one link all 3 servers have, but the ones who have played WvW for so long.

If anything, at least in the end I can say I actually enjoyed this week, it’ll most likely be the only enjoyable week of this 7 week season.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

zeus.2375

/15characters..

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’m really looking forward to season 2 and hoping ZDs is joining SoR or SoS or TC and we will see what happens.

ZDs joining SoR will create a giant snorefest for everyone and would break the game.

ZDs joining TC would probably put TC ahead of SoR. Already having anemic Oceanic and SEA, ZDs would start the day with everything in enemy hands and would spend their entire time doing PvD. If they like that kind of thing, then bless them.

ZDs joining SoS probably would have us take TC’s place (not enough to go T1 most likely) and they would be even more bored since we typically lead in T2 at the end of SEA. If we faced T3 or T4 they’d become expert spawncampers and/or catch up on their PvE.

The best thing for ZDs would be to head back when the season is over, since there is no where they can go that doesn’t unbalance NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

whats your point with that SS? being full proves nothing, SOS, JQ, SOR,… all of us are very high, yet SOS cant pull half the numbers u T1 guys put on WvW, being Full means crap, if half the ppl that transfered there are just PVE’rs looking for a free dolyak finisher.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Lol you still harping on about that? Haven’t we already established WvW population =/= server population?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Scoot. Dude. Do you realize that’s the 4th time you’ve posted that screenshot on these forums? I think I counted 8 times you posted “muahaha wait till we get revenge in week 7 BG, karma bros” before I gave up. It’s like a broken record.

I don’t know why this has to be said again, but that full status lasted all of an hour from what I saw, and we haven’t been listed as full since. For all we know it was a system glitch. Assuming it wasn’t however, BG has always had a very large PvE population. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, more potential players in WvW does not equal more players in WvW.

You’re not even in this match so you really have no idea how the numbers are matching up. I do, and there are many facets to what is going on and how weaknesses are being covered and advantages being exploited (regarding BG). Last night during SEA was the tipping point in my eyes. Matches like this where two servers are giving it everything they got, it often boils down to which server’s militia breaks first and who can get the enemy commanders to become less enthused about the situation first.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

whats your point with that SS? being full proves nothing, SOS, JQ, SOR,… all of us are very high, yet SOS cant pull half the numbers u T1 guys put on WvW, being Full means crap, if half the ppl that transfered there are just PVE’rs looking for a free dolyak finisher.

Pretty much this. People seem to forget that BG and TC have some of the biggest PVE communities, and that those numbers are included. Several times I have seen TC as full, yet they are not a T1 server. I also wonder how a server’s overall population status matters, when there is a cap on the amount of players you can have in WvW regardless. Also keep in mind that the Halloween event had just started at that point too, giving the people who don’t WvW more incentive to log in.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I’m really looking forward to season 2 and hoping ZDs is joining SoR or SoS or TC and we will see what happens.

ZDs joining SoR will create a giant snorefest for everyone and would break the game.

ZDs joining TC would probably put TC ahead of SoR. Already having anemic Oceanic and SEA, ZDs would start the day with everything in enemy hands and would spend their entire time doing PvD. If they like that kind of thing, then bless them.

ZDs joining SoS probably would have us take TC’s place (not enough to go T1 most likely) and they would be even more bored since we typically lead in T2 at the end of SEA. If we faced T3 or T4 they’d become expert spawncampers and/or catch up on their PvE.

The best thing for ZDs would be to head back when the season is over, since there is no where they can go that doesn’t unbalance NA.

Good summary Chris.

BG EU at present led by ZD has been ticking close to 500ppt for hours on end and they still have 3+++ more hours to go before JQ NA logs on to defend their paper assets. Unfortunately for JQ, this is gonna continue during this timeslot for the next 3 days ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

One day, people will realize that server population != wvw population.

But it is not this day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

It’d be interesting to raise SoS to the TC bar. TC has kinda been in that cliche “T1.5” position for a while and it’d be cool to give them some company there…as long as our NA queues didn’t start looking like theirs. /me shudders.

That said, I really love the relaxed culture and unique playstyle here on SoS, and anything that threatened that wouldn’t be welcome from my POV.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel.9172

Angel.9172

I don’t think many people get it. JQ has done poorly during the week, always has. Those on BG that fought us over the weekend know that Ge, MERC, ATM, FOO, etc were pulling incredibly long hours to just keep us even in score, NA prime were logging on up to 5 or 6 hours earlier to help pick up when Sfeee, Waha, and Tarkus log off. We have no major EU presence, and thus, when NA logs on to paper towers and keeps, it’s pretty hard to rally off that because BG also has a good NA presence. BG seems to be pulling long hours as well to keep our SEA down, which has worked. Otherwise, the score right now would be much closer. It’s a strategy that worked, and it’s still 4 days too early to say it’s over.

Some BG seem to think we gave up, I say, quit being so modest, BG is a good server, as is JQ, as is SoR. There’s a reason we’re all in T1. You can claim whatever you like, but no one will ever understand the one link all 3 servers have, but the ones who have played WvW for so long.

If anything, at least in the end I can say I actually enjoyed this week, it’ll most likely be the only enjoyable week of this 7 week season.

Amen

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Very good post. Definite +1. I think it’s a very accurate picture of how things are playing out and why in very simple terms.

I will also agree that so far this match has been extremely intense, competitive and fun. I honestly can’t remember a match that has been this intense, including week 1 this season. It will likely go down as one of my all time favorites. Much respect to JQ.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

It’d be interesting to raise SoS to the TC bar. TC has kinda been in that cliche “T1.5” position for a while and it’d be cool to give them some company there…as long as our NA queues didn’t start looking like theirs. /me shudders.

That said, I really love the relaxed culture and unique playstyle here on SoS, and anything that threatened that wouldn’t be welcome from my POV.

The next huge player purge will come 1st quarter 2014 when that other big name MMO releases. Won’t be surprised to see server tiers flip flop and drastically change hands when that time comes and it could be you SOS as the top dawg!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Miss you so bad infact we’ve takin to buying rename kits to call ourselves ‘Blackgate Zerg’ and ‘Need More Jade Quarries’. Has made for some pretty halarious RC convos though, especially when someone shouts out “Incoming Blackgate Zerg! Oh wait, it’s just our guy”

SoR #1 RP server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

The alternative is to be proactive and find whoever kicked the kitten outta ZD’s in EU and bring them over to fight them here

Don’t say go away – that’s not very friendly. Be merry, be happy …

Say things like ‘say ello to my little friend’ and bring over more EU friends to battle. I’d love a PPT guild in that early EU timeslot. Any Finn’s? Sweeds? Where’s iB and EW? Just bring more over to NA – the game isn’t meant to be stale and even.

Who cares, drink and have fun Don’t forget … while it can get competative, it is just a game.

Keep up the good fights, 15k really isn’t much of a difference still. Much respect to everyone who perseveres even when the going gets rough. You have heart.
~X

SoR #1 RP server.

In your dreams, you can nevah take from TC – SoR #1 PR server maybe

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SoR #1 RP server.

Well they have been hanging with TC………….

Miss you too SoR <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Honestly, I have no idea if it’s at all possible for JQ to take it back and win. That’s ot really my department, but I will be out there with my guild as much as I can because the fights this week have been nothing short of fantastic.

So no, JQ won’t be giving up, we won’t stop coming out for fights. This week is a push straight to the finish, no matter how grim things look.

[IX]

in Match-ups

zeus.2375

Scoot. Dude. Do you realize that’s the 4th time you’ve posted that screenshot on these forums? I think I counted 8 times you posted “muahaha wait till we get revenge in week 7 BG, karma bros” before I gave up. It’s like a broken record.

I don’t know why this has to be said again, but that full status lasted all of an hour from what I saw, and we haven’t been listed as full since. For all we know it was a system glitch. Assuming it wasn’t however, BG has always had a very large PvE population. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, more potential players in WvW does not equal more players in WvW.

You’re not even in this match so you really have no idea how the numbers are matching up. I do, and there are many facets to what is going on and how weaknesses are being covered and advantages being exploited (regarding BG). Last night during SEA was the tipping point in my eyes. Matches like this where two servers are giving it everything they got, it often boils down to which server’s militia breaks first and who can get the enemy commanders to become less enthused about the situation first.

Actually it’s the 5th time. Also 7 times for the “week 7” thing.
As a bonus, “ZDs rage quiting” takes the win with 11 times!!
xoxo
scootshoot’s biggest fan<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

That pic shows your server-mate was Ascii a well known TW (Tempest Wolves) troll who has been banned from these forums.

I love SoR tears, so very sweet…

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

That pic shows your server-mate was Ascii a well known TW (Tempest Wolves) troll who has been banned from these forums.

I love SoR tears, so very sweet…

To be fair, Ascii hasn’t trolled these match threads for many many months. I think he got caught up in a recent forum account review sweep, where I believe accounts with a certain number of past infractions were reviewed and banned. I don’t know the details but it was something along those lines I think.

Anyhoo, as a fellow Necro player I think Ascii’s banning hurt the forums more than helped.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: omniomi.7351

omniomi.7351

2: Thank you omniomi.7351 for putting JINX on P1 news,,, were such a quiet guild we arent used to any attention. Its kinda nice..lol

Mad respect for JINX, you are my favourite guild to share a map with.

Sayan Kotor – 80 necro