11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

If we are playing for ppt , we will try to take hill and briar, have you find out after we take hill , we don’t even build a sigle AC or treb to defence it
we keep hit bay is cause BG are unwill to come out to play, everytime we meet, they just run in to tower or keep, so we only can knock BG’s door , but BG still prefect to stay behind AC.
Basic ATM don’t have any no good feeling about ZD come to BG, it give us a chance to fight EU guild, ZD are good , they are like the old MERC in BG that will fight us not hide in the tower, ND is good too, even sometime they have small number than us , will try to fight as well, just feel sorry to ZD that we can not stay that late to fight them all the time.
We just wish that ZD can enjoy their stay in BG, we don’t really know did they enjoy the fight during the week day or not, Maybe they don’t have much chance to PvD in EU server, so they might enjoy something different now, but we do know that PvD is boring, and it have risk to lose your Guild members as well.

Just because you want play a certain way doesn’t mean we all should.

We had so much fun defending bay against your omegas. It was really epic on our side of the story.

I feel like this complaint “you hide behind arrow carts” is thrown around too casually. If we know we are weaker in the open field, and you are not punishing us for staying inside bay (not hitting our other objectives), what else do you want us to do? Do you want us to come out and die so you take bay? No thanks, our guilds spent 20 hours upgrading it and running yaks, we will not simply let you take it because we want a fight.

We play for PPT. Fights will happen when you play for PPT. If you are solely looking for fights and not PPT, you should go check out that new GvG map.

Yea , I didn’t say you should play the way we want to do, I am saying we are looking for fight, It fine with different guilds playing with different way, I am just try to answer that why we didn’t try to take hill and briar back.
I know some player are will to just stay in the tower or will to play more than 10 hours/days, JQ has those people as well, head off to those people’s hard work, if they do enjoy the way of playing, then that’s fine.
anyway the bay fight last night was fun, the AC rain just so hard to pass it though,but it takes too long, I didn’t fight until last due too tired to keep playing, wish you enjoy it as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

First of all, ZDs themselves scoffed at the use of the word “bought”, as they made up their own mind (even to BG’s surprise) and spent their own coin to transfer. If people still choose to believe that money changed hands in a way that benefited ZDs, that is their opinion which has no solid ground to stand on.

“So with that figured out we spoke with community leaders and yes they supported us gold-wise.” – Champion of Khorne of ZDs

Scroll up and you can read it yourself. Straight from the horses mouth too.

You start to pull out name of the context ? Not cool.

however ZDs ourselves invested around 3k gold into this transfer.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Please repeat after me. EU…. OCX…. Now, inhale and repeat again… EU…. OCX…..

Dude, Tarkus is an early EU commander don’t you know? He led EU when on BG to some point SOR and JQ complained about it don’t you know?

Oh I forgot that I also have evidence that a JQ player said Tarkus is stronger than Chuck Norris and can also use 50 computers at the same time to become a 1 man army that can defeat 100 BG players..

I feel so sad for you. But perhaps you do not play EU, then it’s okay, I don’t blame you for that.
While on BG, Tarkus could always rally at least 1/3 if not half map zerg. Since this is league, I believe he can have more number. Again, why do JQ keep forgetting about their EU guild NOAH, SR (I can’t recall) and I heard TOHU as well? The numbers may not be 4 maps full, but as I mentioned, this is league and www achievement, you should have at least 2 maps manpower. Now define pvdoor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Dude, Tarkus is an early EU commander don’t you know? He led EU when on BG to some point SOR and JQ complained about it don’t you know?

Oh I forgot that I also have evidence that a JQ player said Tarkus is stronger than Chuck Norris and can also use 50 computers at the same time to become a 1 man army that can defeat 100 BG players..

Or you can just look at Tarkus’ forum signature.

In his original post, he brought up MERC and not Tarkus. Tarkus plays in early EU also but he’s 1 player. Unless majority of MERC plays in EU then what he said doesn’t make sense because they typically do not match up in the same time zone. As far as I know, MERC is mainly OCX since I play in late NA and I see them around.

That is why in my Chuck Norris post, I joked about Tarkus manning 50 computers and playing as a 1 man MERC army.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

I feel so sad for you. But perhaps you do not play EU, then it’s okay, I don’t blame you for that.
While on BG, Tarkus could always rally at least 1/3 if not half map zerg. Since this is league, I believe he can have more number. Again, why do JQ keep forgetting about their EU guild NOAH, SR (I can’t recall) and I heard TOHU as well? The numbers may not be 4 maps full, but as I mentioned, this is league and www achievement, you should have at least 2 maps manpower. Now define pvdoor.

Why do you feel sad for me? Is it because I keep mentioning about your “evidence?”

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Why do you feel sad for me? Is it because I keep mentioning about your “evidence?”

hmm…because of your extremely low level of information on your server guilds and the timezone as well as the extension of timezone they play in?

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

hmm…because of your extremely low level of information on your server guilds and the timezone as well as the extension of timezone they play in?

Nah, it has to be about your “evidence.” You know, your EVIDENCE!!!! Don’t tell me you forgot about your “evidence” already.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

we keep hit bay is cause BG are unwill to come out to play, everytime we meet, they just run in to tower or keep, so we only can knock BG’s door , but BG still prefect to stay behind AC.
Basic ATM don’t have any no good feeling about ZD come to BG, it give us a chance to fight EU guild, ZD are good , they are like the old MERC in BG that will fight us not hide in the tower, ND is good too, even sometime they have small number than us , will try to fight as well, just feel sorry to ZD that we can not stay that late to fight them all the time.
We just wish that ZD can enjoy their stay in BG, we don’t really know did they enjoy the fight during the week day or not, Maybe they don’t have much chance to PvD in EU server, so they might enjoy something different now, but we do know that PvD is boring, and it have risk to lose your Guild members as well.

I heard waha rage quit because we hid behind the wall? kitten.
Anyway, your post indicates no difference from others. Complaining about pvdoor. where is your highly paid merc?

I didn’t complaining ZDs pvd, I just say I wish them have a good time in BG, I have no idea how much people we have in that time zone can fight them, but we do fight them during the weekend, and that was a lot of fine.
I have no idea they PvD or not, just PvD is boring, we fight T2 server for pass 3 weeks, and ATM just did raid 1 night with less than 20 members due to nothing to fight, we lost some of members that not log in anymore as well. at begin we don’t know are we still playing or not until week 7 bg/sor/jq, I think you see some SOR’s post before as well. but there are some people in the guild still want to play, that’s why Waha come out to play as well.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Nah, it has to be about your “evidence.” You know, your EVIDENCE!!!! Don’t tell me you forgot about your “evidence” already.

Hmm..so now you’re telling me you are my brain you know what I was thinking when I said you were sad? I didn’t know that. I always thought I might not have a brain of Einstein but at least not this clumsy one. Now me is sad :’(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Hey ummm what the?? Im so confused, this thread is just blah blah rawr pfft pfft rawr blah blah!

Oh and BTW.. DA from JQ you guys are hard to kill i hated that you took my hills on JQ BL from us. But to be fair I only had about 8 on me at the time. How many did yall have? I know it was enough for 3 sup rams. And man do they need to nerf perma immobilize.. that just rediculous. But all in all it was good fighting you..again!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

jojojoon.8607

Hmm..so now you’re telling me you are my brain you know what I was thinking when I said you were sad? I didn’t know that. I always thought I might not have a brain of Einstein but at least not this clumsy one. Now me is sad :’(

I am sad too. I called Chuck Norris and told him about your evidence and now you tell me you don’t have the evidence. What am I going to do…

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

First of all, ZDs themselves scoffed at the use of the word “bought”, as they made up their own mind (even to BG’s surprise) and spent their own coin to transfer. If people still choose to believe that money changed hands in a way that benefited ZDs, that is their opinion which has no solid ground to stand on.

“So with that figured out we spoke with community leaders and yes they supported us gold-wise.” – Champion of Khorne of ZDs

Benefit: they didn’t profit from the transfer.

You’d be hard pressed to find a guild that profited from transferring on any server, at least in NA. Though I think Mag profited in food for their PvF transferring.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I didn’t complaining ZDs pvd, I just say I wish them have a good time in BG, I have no idea how much people we have in that time zone can fight them, but we do fight them during the weekend, and that was a lot of fine.
I have no idea they PvD or not, just PvD is boring,

Maybe they don’t have much chance to PvD in EU server, so they might enjoy something different now, but we do know that PvD is boring, and it have risk to lose your Guild members as well.

The insinuation did not sound nice to me but it is fine you’ve explained yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Why are people trying to make caring about PPT an insult? If you really felt that way, you wouldn’t be on the forums trying to convince yourself that you don’t care about PPT.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Hey ummm what the?? Im so confused, this thread is just blah blah rawr pfft pfft rawr blah blah!

Oh and BTW.. DA from JQ you guys are hard to kill i hated that you took my hills on JQ BL from us. But to be fair I only had about 8 on me at the time. How many did yall have? I know it was enough for 3 sup rams. And man do they need to nerf perma immobilize.. that just rediculous. But all in all it was good fighting you..again!

Well, technically speaking, it only takes 1 DA in x amount of space to equal a blob. They are such a blob guild that I heard DA actually stands for Decisive Ablobbing (The A is silent).

<3 DA

Too bad they’ve got so many French Canadians Cheese eating surrender monk-ehs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

Hi forums..
It’s been a while since I posted on these boards I am bored of all the qq about bg has more and blob blob blah blah…..
I started to command JQ BL after ZDs logged out last night and tried over and over to get fights from JQ but getting people out of garrison to fight was impossible! We farmed you for about 30+ minutes at the sw gate stairs trying to pull your group out and every time we pushed to engage all your 40ish numbers ran back into hide with arrow cart cover.

I don’t care aabout PPT all I look for when commanding is fights, the only way i can get them is by fighting you inside of 10 arrow carts, I know because we broke in and cleared them.

Also don’t give me the numbers blah blah because not to far back in this post someone mention that JQ had a queue yes only 1min but still means full BL……now come out and fight!

Keep up the good fight BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MackTheKnife.1940

MackTheKnife.1940

Benefit: they didn’t profit from the transfer.

You’d be hard pressed to find a guild that profited from transferring on any server, at least in NA. Though I think Mag profited in food for their PvF transferring.

I made massive profits obviously

Fleur The Knife – Jade Quarry
[MERC] Black Lion Mercenary

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I do a lot of pushups that’s how I get a warchest.

But do you lift?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

There are DA during Oceanic/Sea time and having run with them , i will say they are good

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walkthroughs.9371

Walkthroughs.9371

Don’t Crying kittens, ### BLACKGATE IS NUMBER 1 ONLY 1 ###

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Now now we actually had more than 2 civil, friendly posts in a row. No need to stir the pot. We did so well this weekend with all hugging and singing and silly word games.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Keep pushing JQ I know you have it in you!

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

well it must be true tarkus is stronger than chuck norris 1/5 post made by bg mention his name

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

But do you lift?

My ranger lifts.
However, it’s irrelevant in BG coz commanders hate rangers…especially the upleveled ones :_(

Attachments:

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

The only thing rangers lift is a plate full of bread for the bg commanders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

does that bread have some half pound roasted dolyak patty in it? BG commanders dont eat bread alone, they eat meat. like dolyak meat, add onion and tomatoes with ketchup and cucumber. – if not you will be considered an upleveld pug which will be sent back to kessex-queensdale champ farm run.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luxon.1389

Luxon.1389

That arms race picture was actually a joke (hence why it was in the public section of the forums) about Leagues starting up and servers rushing to recruit every guild they could. Some people took it seriously like we had thousands of gold to pay for guilds to play for us, BG commonly have a lottery to raise funds to help buy siege for guilds and help out guilds who get hacked etc on the server

If that was fake than fine. But in the past has there been any proof of the top 3 servers buying guilds to come over for them? If this has happened than people will always assume it would and will happen again especially right before or even during something as big as this league.

People will always assume the worst when it doesn’t benefit their server and people will always assume something doesn’t happen when it does benefit their server. How many people here post real truthful information on how they operate their WvW dealings. I doubt many if any. Why would you want to spill those secrets right?

All you ever read is “no we did not buy them, they came on their own accord with their own money”. I mean how do they actually know? Are they there when the conversations go on about transferring? And if the actual guild that transferred over saying this then it must be true right? Why would they say otherwise and risk being humiliated over the forums along with the server they transferred to.

And of course the accusers are in the same boat. How would they actually know a server bought a guild. Are they secretly spying in on conversations that some guild leaders have with the guild or guilds that transfer?

I have evidence JQ player admitted their pve players donated thousand gold to JQ WVW community when JQ was doing massive guild recruitment. So why should we forget about MERC but have to keep bringing up ZDs? Oh, and just curious why do people keep forgetting about WVW guild that was bought by JQ to stack SEA timezone?

I think more people are upset and bring up ZD’s transfer over MERC or any other guild is because of the timing. MERC transfer happened a week before league? ZD’s transfer happened a week after league while BG was losing to SOR. YES BG was making a comeback on their own accord, but you can’t blame people for suspecting the worse when it happened at that time. Not only that but from what I read here is BG doesn’t even need ZD’s help. ZD’s is a final nail on everyone else’s coffin. ZD’s is the reason it’s a blowout and why other servers “give up”. BG’s core is the main reason for the success in this league.

in Match-ups

Serkz.3140

does that bread have some half pound roasted dolyak patty in it? BG commanders dont eat bread alone, they eat meat. like dolyak meat, add onion and tomatoes with ketchup and cucumber. – if not you will be considered an upleveld pug which will be sent back to kessex-queensdale champ farm run.

that or just delete the character, especially if it’s a level 2 fresh out of Queensdale. other than bringing your upleveled ranger, BG commanders are fairly pleasant and very very very very very patient people

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

This week was intense, seems things are getting calm now but was so far the more fun match of the season for me. I imagine week 7 will be even more intense, not for the win since will be pretty much over, but for the fights (I hope.)
BG is becoming one of the great servers ingame, and Im very proud of this, but I have a larger point of view about this and I understand that we will only be a strong server if we have stronger enemys to fight.
BG, JQ and SoR bad blood is an exemple, I dont have anything against SoR or JQ players, withouth them I wouldnt had half of the fun I did since the release of this game and still dont know why this hate exist in 1st place. Tbh, some posts in the past made me angry, but in time I’ve got to know some of SoR/JQ players and man, cool and fun ppl just like in BG.
Can you imagine in the near future if Anet put NA servers vs EU servers? We would be destroyed in a matter of hours bc we just cant get along in any way, and sorry but this hate between us is just stupid imo.
Trolls will be trolls (and usless), haters will hate, kids will be kids…nothing we can do about it. But in regard of our relation with our enemy’s, we could and should look at the bigger picture and just allow some respect between us. Im not in favor of rainbows and unicorns 24/7, but this forum is so bad that trolls have to troll other trolls bc they’re the only regulars that come, this PvF already become pointless and old.
Enemys can respect each other.
Congratz to all servers, this season fights have been EPIC and I hope more will come soon. Peace!

(BlackGate)

(edited by Voicer.8239)

in Match-ups

Serkz.3140

I’d be so down for NA vs EU.

We just need to get more Asians on NA coz they’re OP, mang.

I just really wanna fight the French.

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

I’d be so down for NA vs EU.

We just need to get more Asians on NA coz they’re OP, mang.

I just really wanna fight the French.

+1, i hope season 2 is EU vs NA.

but what interests me the most is that can EU beat NA in PvF?

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

But do you lift?

My ranger lifts.
However, it’s irrelevant in BG coz commanders hate rangers…especially the upleveled ones :_(

Uplevelled ranger using longbow with condi build op

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Thanks for the fights on BGBL TKG. You guys took our WP’d hills JUST as I floated a force over. Even then, you guys still outnumbered us – just barely.

I floated from SoSBL to JQBL to BGBL within the space of around 30 minutes, crazy stuff. No queues anywhere except EBG

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Luxon.1389
I think more people are upset and bring up ZD’s transfer over MERC or any other guild is because of the timing. MERC transfer happened a week before league? ZD’s transfer happened a week after league while BG was losing to SOR. YES BG was making a comeback on their own accord, but you can’t blame people for suspecting the worse when it happened at that time. Not only that but from what I read here is BG doesn’t even need ZD’s help. ZD’s is a final nail on everyone else’s coffin. ZD’s is the reason it’s a blowout and why other servers “give up”. BG’s core is the main reason for the success in this league.

This topic belongs in a museum, old doesent even describe it anymore.
Zds is a great guild, we’re happy they choose BG and I hope they appreciate BG as much as we appreciate them. You guys rock.
Servers “give up” bc they didnt try hard enough. JQ could still get 1st this week if they wanted to. SoR give up to early, we will never know but I did expected crazy fights everyday against them. Its a pitty things turn out this way.
This is not a blow out, BG just want to win more then SoR or JQ. This week proves what Im saying, JQ got more then 5k lead, and we pushed hard to catch. They could still push back, but for some reason they give it up. Its your fault your server dont stay competitive, not BG’s and for sure not ZDs. Wake up please.

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Luxon.1389

Zds is a great guild, we’re happy they choose BG and I hope they appreciate BG as much as we appreciate them. You guys rock.
Servers “give up” bc they didnt try hard enough. JQ could still get 1st this week if they wanted to. SoR give up to early, we will never know but I did expected crazy fights everyday against them. Its a pitty things turn out this way.
This is not a blow out, BG just want to win more then SoR or JQ. This week proves what Im saying, JQ got more then 5k lead, and we pushed hard to catch. They could still push back, but for some reason they give it up. Its your fault your server dont stay competitive, not BG’s and for sure not ZDs. Wake up please.

+1, when league started all servers did recruit and did everything they could to win, its just that we wanted it more, we are losing 17k ppt to SOR and we say kitten it we will not lose with out giving our 101%. i think all T1 servers are almost equal the only difference is that the shift in morale.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

ZaDrots guild is recruiting Russian / English and gibberish speaking players

Apply @ zadrots.ru

And yes everything you read @ this forums is true. By the way we are responsible for US government shutdown earlier this year as well.

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

ZaDrots guild is recruiting Russian / English and gibberish speaking players

Apply @ zadrots.ru

And yes everything you read @ this forums is true. By the way we are responsible for US government shutdown earlier this year as well.

Typhoon Haiyan in my country.

Russian superweapons.

It all makes sense now….

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Great fights everyone, this is the most even match I’ve seen in a while

Except in EU time zone when pvd happens..

EU timezone wasn’t a problem when JQ took the lead… Now it seems to be the main problem :/

Sure it is. But I know it is hard to look on a world map and watch for timezones.
JQ SEA has 7-8 hours until EU comes online (doable with much dedication on a weekend. I log in on EU (central) prime time at 8pm which is 2-3am for our SEA.
JQ NA starts at 1am for me.
BG SEA has 4-5 hours until ZDs comes online, they are 3-4 hours before EU prime and BG EU has two or three times our numbers.
So yes, it’s a huge problem if you need to stay up until 2am every day and get up at 5 or 6.
There are guys on JQ that pull these numbers but they don’t have to, I’m happy when they do, but we can’t compete with BG at this numbers game. We could if our EU force would have at least equal numbers OR if SoR is keeping your EU busy, what SoS can’t do.
So the problem here is that you have better 24 hour coverage and we have SoS in the matchup.
SoS can’t hold their one bl over the day. They fight very good in the timezones they have people online, but at the rest of the day their bl means points for BG because JQ doesn’t have the forces to get there too without losing a garrison on JQ or hills on BG bl.

Yesterday was a good example for that.
BG attacked JQ bl garrison with huge numbers (ZDs+BG zerg) and BG bl hills was attacked by the map zerg (ND and other guilds)
We were able to hold hills for over an hour against golem rushes, had no supply, because we couldn’t split our 30 man force without losing hills against your 50+ (while you had at least 2 havocs going).
JQ bl kept garrison until our SEA commander had to log off (2am for him) and our commander on BG hills had to leave and took some people with them. JQ bl had no queue at this time.
We lost hills in the end with having 12 people on the new commander and 6 people on siege against your map blob.
So yes, it’s a pure numbers game and we are still lacking numbers in at least one timeslot

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luxon.1389

Luxon.1389

Luxon.1389

I never mentioned in my post specifically that I blame BG for wanting to win by doing whatever it takes to win over other servers.

Take this post however you want to. But I agree BG did do a better job than any other server and took the necessary steps needed to win. Your prerogative is to win. Plain and simple, no matter what it takes. I think everyone here knows that about BG by now.

It’s already been mentioned that BG has been putting in a lot of OT correct? In order for JQ to catch up not only do you guys have to stop putting in OT, but JQ needs to put in extra hours at the very least. I mean I could say that you guys could make multiple horrible mistakes or just not show up in full force for a day but for me to say that is as likely to happen as you thinking this isn’t a blow out.

Don’t get me wrong I know JQ’s WvW guilds will show up to fight just like SOR’s WvW did, despite BG trolls saying otherwise. JQ has a a solid core. But it’s a bit harder to rally the militia when you are on the side that is losing. The militia has a big part of determining a winner imo especially when it comes to having coverage on all maps most of the time. And it’s always easier for the winning side to say try harder or something to that affect.

But you know what…if JQ comes back like some BG seems to think either out of respect or sympathy(whether that’s real or not) than I welcome it and I will be making a post to admit I was wrong here. Not to mention it will make a lot of people happy that week 7 could be a determining factor of who wins this season.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Finally BG admitted that they don’t show up in a matchup and take a break. I remember many people from JQ stating this in our last matchup before the season and whole BG denied it.
Maybe we should start doing such things too and wait until BG gets bored and guilds leave to other servers.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

U are looking at the future while u are having major issues in the present and no clear resolve for them in sight. Keep doing that, we keep winning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

All this talk of coverage, and numbers, and morale is interesting. But I think it leaves out a crucial detail. When we see wild fluctuations in PPT within the same time zone over consecutive days, it implies that key-leaders are playing, or not playing as the case might be.

BG has many commanders of differing strength and fame, but it doesn’t feel like we have any dominant ones. Do SoR and JQ talk about specific BG commanders? On BG, we know when we’re facing Tarkus, Wrex, Waha etc. They pull big numbers. When those commanders do not show up for a day or more, we see it reflected in PPT, and we see it on the battlefield as SoR and JQ forces seem less focused and effective(and numerous).

I think this is the true lesson we should take from season one. Do not place the burden of success or failure on just a few key commanders. Spread that responsibility out. BG has a seemingly more decentralized command structure, and our numbers night to night are mostly constant because we’re not drawn in to follow this or that charismatic commander.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

Good fights on JQBL tonight, our oceanic blob was way stronger than yours, but once SEA came along we lost too many players and you had FB to help, became a bit one sided XD

Either way, super happy that oceanic KnT can withstand forces like Ge/ATM! Hope you guys got plenty of bags from us tonight, cos we got heaps from you guys too XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

So, BG gonna open the champagne soon?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

With their warchest im sure they can afford Cristal with spare change to buy France.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

We’ll do victory laps next week.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Vodka vs Whiskey?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Vodka vs Whiskey?

Vodka takes the cake on that one

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

oh come on … JQ really has no right to complain …

when you bought MERC …. you pvded like every night until season started lmao

BG

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

oh come on … JQ really has no right to complain …

when you bought MERC …. you pvded like every night until season started lmao

And this is why we hate BG