12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

ok enough with the 2vs1 bs mag and yb hate each other just about as much as sbi and yb.
Now as to spy’s and exploiting if it happens (and im sure it does) screen shot it and send it in to support. now enough QQ lets all go pew pew!

We did that, and 3 weeks later the same account is still at it.

And we did it again. And we also busted him in comms with your sbi players running around the same map this time.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

I like how sbi thinks using space bar is a hack. You can get into enemy citadels just by jumping. Everyone knows that. Especially after the last matchup with you guys when it was the only way to keep killing that glitches trev you kept setting up in there. But that’s right, SBI NEVER does anything wrong. It doesn’t matter that we identifies a spy 2 weeks ago and he only show up online again during this matchup, soon the same stuff again as well as getting caught out in communication with various guilds of yours. But that’s not reflective of your server is it? Or the way you have to blame everything/one apart from yourselves for any problems or losses you have. Even when Mag was in third this matchup they never complained. They just went at it harder. We didn’t complain in this thread about the spies this time after all your comments last time about it being normal in t1 servers but we did a thread in the wvw discussion just to make a record. In fact the only ones in this matchup that consistently whinge about everything is SBI.
SBI, the server of tears.

So cheating is bad, unless you’re doing it…That’s the jest of the post you just made.

Way to miss the point entirely. The other thing your server seems to be good at. Oh. And calling 1v1v1 a 2v1 whenever you’re losing

Oh last night most certainly wasn’t a 2v1

A 2v1 is what happened during the leagues, that if I recall, YB denied right up until the end when they said “yea we talked with Ebay before the matchup”

Nope the ppt right now is 100% the result of the patch, It happens every single time to SBI, i’m sure it happens to you guys as well, But its always really noticeable on SBI. Huge Drop in numbers usually with PVE content.

Oh so that’s why we had the hour long 3 way battle in your garrison on the first day? I’d have thought an alliance would mean they’d let us cap it in pece instead on constantly try to take our stuff. Yeah, in the last day there was a real alliance. Because you spent a week trash talking both servers about us doing it.
You confuse smart strategizing with alliance. If there had been a proper alliance from the first day in the matchup, you would have scored much lower.

Yea…All those posts from the people on your server saying “Yea we had a 2v1 alliance setup, we talked with Ebay before hand” was just smoke you were blowing…Nope…You had just superior strategy going on….

boggle

Oh wait? I thought one persons actions/words don’t a server make?
That would be generalizing and SBI doesn’t like generalizing. At least that’s what you guys keep saying.

Multiple people from your server claimed it.

Hell, People from your server were bragging about it

There is a 30 page thread of you guys doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Considering you maintained a 2v1 alliance all week long It must of been fairly easy to maintain.

Tell that to the ebay havoc teams that were constantly cutting our supply lines the first 5 days. But hey, that’s ancient history, unlike SBI’s continued need to use spys and saboteurs.

The fact that you’re claiming ebay havoc teams were constantly cutting your “supplies” during that matchup is the fact that there is no 2v1ing going on is pretty hilarious.

Is that why every day their map stayed the same color while ours was multi colored?

Please son, you had countless people from your server admitting it, Anyone who watched the matchup saw what was happening, You can deny it all you want.. But we all know what happened that matchup.

Also we had spies and sab’s as well, If i recall, some of the people sabbing was people from AciD that you defended cheating.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

ok enough with the 2vs1 bs mag and yb hate each other just about as much as sbi and yb.
Now as to spy’s and exploiting if it happens (and im sure it does) screen shot it and send it in to support. now enough QQ lets all go pew pew!

And we did it again. And we also busted him in comms with your sbi players running around the same map this time.

Post the account doing it

Its the only way to stop that sort of thing.

Otherwise Anet won’t take action, people we’ve reported multiple times still do it to us.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

Is that why every day their map stayed the same color while ours was multi colored?

Please son, you had countless people from your server admitting it, Anyone who watched the matchup saw what was happening, You can deny it all you want.. But we all know what happened that matchup.

Also we had spies and sab’s as well, If i recall, some of the people sabbing was people from AciD that you defended cheating.

Ebay defended their BL very tenaciosly, your keeps could general be ninjaed and or kept papered nearly at will. SBI has a lot of things to learn about defending keeps, especially against even, or overwhelming odds. Though, in your defense, running a karma train for 5 out of 7 weeks doesn’t give you much time to practice.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Otherwise Anet won’t take action, people we’ve reported multiple times still do it to us.

You must be new to the forum rules.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Ebay defended their BL very tenaciosly, your keeps could general be ninjaed and or kept papered nearly at will. SBI has a lot of things to learn about defending keeps, especially against even, or overwhelming odds. Though, in your defense, running a karma train for 5 out of 7 weeks doesn’t give you much time to practice.

Is that why in the very next matchup with BP, you took their keeps just fine?

I mean its like you don’t realize that people post screenshots of matchups in previous threads that we can all see.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

A lot of us have been infracted pretty quickly for doing just that.

I’m not sure if you’re baiting us to get infracted or if you just didn’t know that naming and shaming is against the rules here.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Oh I know the forum rules, But reporting does not work…

You yourself said you reported multiple times over 3 weeks, We all reported multiple times as well…It simply does not work.

Shaming is really the only thing I can think of that does work.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Considering you maintained a 2v1 alliance all week long It must of been fairly easy to maintain.

Tell that to the ebay havoc teams that were constantly cutting our supply lines the first 5 days. But hey, that’s ancient history, unlike SBI’s continued need to use spys and saboteurs.

The fact that you’re claiming ebay havoc teams were constantly cutting your “supplies” during that matchup is the fact that there is no 2v1ing going on is pretty hilarious.

Actually I recall no one defending them, merely people saying that they retaliated after having all their golems dropped off of hills.
But in every other forum thread I’ve seen you guys make, including reddit, you go on about how we did it all to you guys and you did no wrong.

You even had a direct apology posted to the sbi forums about our saboteur.

Keep up the class act

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Not often Maguuma is the third wheel.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

A lot of us have been infracted pretty quickly for doing just that.

I’m not sure if you’re baiting us to get infracted here or if you just didn’t know that naming and shaming is against the rules here.

I know, you get infracted for it, Its silly that they take that super seriously, but people can go on cheating..But that’s really the only alternative we have right now.

Anet doesn’t take cheating seriously…. but it takes the forum posts seriously…

I think they invest more into Mod’s on Forums then they do CSR’s in game.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

I mean its like you don’t realize that people post screenshots of matchups in previous threads that we can all see.

Actually in that matchup we primarily targeted BP, again because they were much worse at defense than ebay. Also BP didn’t put up much of a fight, they had a lock on 4th, so no reason to expend much effort.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Oh I know the forum rules, But reporting does not work…

You yourself said you reported multiple times over 3 weeks, We all reported multiple times as well…It simply does not work.

Shaming is really the only thing I can think of that does work.

We already have a list of account names and we add to it. Shaming doesn’t work since as I said, we caught them in comms with your fellow players.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Actually I recall no one defending them, merely people saying that they retaliated after having all their golems dropped off of hills.
But in every other forum thread I’ve seen you guys make, including reddit, you go on about how we did it all to you guys and you did no wrong.

Keep up the class act

That wasn’t an apology, we brought up who did it, you guys said “so, we’re fine with it”

It benefited you, I get it…

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Keep up the class act

That wasn’t an apology, we brought up who did it, you guys said “so, we’re fine with it”

It benefited you, I get it…

That’s funny since I can read and I read the post and it was an apology.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Actually in that matchup we primarily targeted BP, again because they were much worse at defense than ebay. Also BP didn’t put up much of a fight, they had a lock on 4th, so no reason to expend much effort.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/124146/proofplz.jpg

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/123325/gw040.jpg

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/122999/gw023.jpg

Clearly.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

So either our population dropped from fairweather’s doing PVE, Or you had a bunch of fairweather’s log into the game.

Maguuma doesn’t have fairweathers. The people who log in on Friday are the same people who log in on Tuesday.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

So either our population dropped from fairweather’s doing PVE, Or you had a bunch of fairweather’s log into the game.

Maguuma doesn’t have fairweathers. The people who log in on Friday are the same people who log in on Tuesday.

If you had any fairweathers, after 7 weeks in Tier 1 leagues, they probably all gave up. Ouch. But those of you that remain, must be some pretty tough cookies.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Great job Yak’s Bend, bring your entire zerg and build ac to kill our omegas in our citadel.

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

http://i.imgur.com/6qqg3yL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MYfqzkA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6k959qd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ndVeFeI.jpg

Shout out to [FoW] [POV] [BC] [SE] [TOG] [MGKD] [HL] [CKC] [ss] [WvW] [hml].

I pity you if you are in these guilds.

This is pretty funny props to yaks hahahaha

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Now THIS is a forum thread!

Obviously YB is more interested in beating SBI than playing the pveeees judging by the current ppt

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Now THIS is a forum thread!

Obviously YB is more interested in beating SBI than playing the pveeees judging by the current ppt

yes filled with drama and tears, anger hatred the dark side. you guys dont dissapoint!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

… so many times…where do I begin

puts down the popcorn

Now if only Saiyr were here … how would this be spun. What’s the angle? Hmmm … analysing data….removing emotion… removing lack of fact…removing poor grammar.

Terravos, Do you have any idea what you write? Or do you simply respond out of heat and emotion? You’re editing things faster than they are being quoted, now I’m not certain if to save face, or actually correct your statements.

Look here:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

You see that green line? That represents Maguuma.

The blue line? Yep, you guessed it, SBI.

Which of those look to have any sort of impact, Mag’s evolution line is virtually straight, I mean you couldn’t even use a ruler to accomplish that.

The Blue line? Okay you can clearly see as of 11pm last night, SBI all of a sudden started losing ground as they were up 13k.

The game update was released little over 7 hours ago. That leaves an gap of about 8 hours+ with little from you.

Here’s SBI’s look, and as of 2013-12-10 08:31:08 – it looks like you virtually gave up.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/31/

And yak’s history to add in, to complete the picture. This is more all over the place, but as you can tell they seem to have benefited most from a little over time from your points.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/

Really, if I were reading this, and I am… it looks like you guys just gave up after going 13k ahead, and thought it was over. Not only does it look rather embarrassing on your server, but coupled with the fact that your choosing to play kid games and shout online like anyone cares is a deterrent.

I saw this happen to SoR, only they handled it with some maturity. This is a 3 way game, not based on balance. You have to roll with the punches and dig deep sometimes. The sad fact is, your server has history against itself…

As a courtesy, I’d like to take this time to remind your server…of what both SBI and SoR did the week prior to the season…to SoS

Kind regards,
~X

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Great job Yak’s Bend, bring your entire zerg and build ac to kill our omegas in our citadel.

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

You must be mistaken. YB is a perfect server. They do no wrong. If there are YB spies on SBI, well… they can’t control that!!! 12 of them glitch into Citadel and destroy golems, but wait, you should get over it.

However, if there is a spy on YB then holy kittening hell! WTF SBI you bunch of cheaters! We’ll get you for that!

That is how Yaks is. Sad and pathetic, I know.

Anyhow everyone should get over spies. Nothing you can do about it and Anet doesn’t give a kitten and never will.

SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

puts down the popcorn

As a courtesy, I’d like to take this time to remind your server…of what both SBI and SoR did the week prior to the season…to SoS

Kind regards,
~X

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

I feel like any match up threads with SBI and YB in it are always full of entertainment, but mostly tears.

(edited by Sagabatou.1076)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

OMG!!!!!! NEW BUILD 10 mins, Even ANet is killing SBI’s golems!!

Looks like we have a 3v1 ladies.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

You must be mistaken. YB is a perfect server. They do no wrong. If there are YB spies on SBI, well… they can’t control that!!! 12 of them glitch into Citadel and destroy golems, but wait, you should get over it.

However, if there is a spy on YB then holy kittening hell! WTF SBI you bunch of cheaters! We’ll get you for that!

Anyhow everyone should get over spies. Nothing you can do about it and Anet doesn’t give a kitten and never will.

Awwww. Way to copy the tone of my posts while missing the points of them
We didn’t mention the spies (apart from a seperate thread which was anout sabotage in general) until you guys started the slinging match. It’s funny that we only learned how to get in there by JUMPING to kill the trebs you kept glitching up there.
It’s so easy to counter people getting in there it’s a wonder you guys had enough people to build the golems in the first place.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

puts down the popcorn

Now if only Saiyr were here … how would this be spun. What’s the angle? Hmmm … analysing data….removing emotion… removing lack of fact…removing poor grammar.

Terravos, Do you have any idea what you write? Or do you simply respond out of heat and emotion? You’re editing things faster than they are being quoted, now I’m not certain if to save face, or actually correct your statements.

Look here:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

You see that green line? That represents Maguuma.

The blue line? Yep, you guessed it, SBI.

Which of those look to have any sort of impact, Mag’s evolution line is virtually straight, I mean you couldn’t even use a ruler to accomplish that.

The Blue line? Okay you can clearly see as of 11pm last night, SBI all of a sudden started losing ground as they were up 13k.

The game update was released little over 7 hours ago. That leaves an gap of about 8 hours+ with little from you.

Here’s SBI’s look, and as of 2013-12-10 08:31:08 – it looks like you virtually gave up.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/31/

And yak’s history to add in, to complete the picture. This is more all over the place, but as you can tell they seem to have benefited most from a little over time from your points.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/

Really, if I were reading this, and I am… it looks like you guys just gave up after going 13k ahead, and thought it was over. Not only does it look rather embarrassing on your server, but coupled with the fact that your choosing to play kid games and shout online like anyone cares is a deterrent.

I saw this happen to SoR, only they handled it with some maturity. This is a 3 way game, not based on balance. You have to roll with the punches and dig deep sometimes. The sad fact is, your server has history against itself…

Kind regards,
~X

A. Which post did I edit? Go on, I’ll wait.

B. You mean our population started dropping off at 11pm last night? Its almost like people were going to sleep cause there was a patch in the morning….grin

C. I’m still not completely certain what you’re going on about…Its a 3 way battle not based on balance? What are you going on about son….. When have I ever mentioned balance in this matchup?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

We didn’t mention the spies (apart from a seperate thread which was anout sabotage in general) until you guys started the slinging match. It’s funny that we only learned how to get in there by JUMPING to kill the trebs you kept glitching up there.
It’s so easy to counter people getting in there it’s a wonder you guys had enough people to build the golems in the first place.

Ehh, Its not a glitch, you can build trebs there, But it is a glitch to be able to enter the “safe” zone of another server..

Granted i’m not sure what you guys were doing in there recently, I didn’t see any siege up…

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

Ehh, Its not a glitch, you can build trebs there, But it is a glitch to be able to enter the “safe” zone of another server..

Granted i’m not sure what you guys were doing in there recently, I didn’t see any siege up…

Awwwww it’s funny that you say that because Matt Witter seems to think differently:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Siege-can-be-built-in-invulnerable-zone/192738

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

Awwwww it’s funny that you say that because Matt Witter seems to think differently:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Siege-can-be-built-in-invulnerable-zone/192738

Ahh well i stand corrected on that then..

Though it is rather sad that post is a year old… and you can still do it.

Oh and of course irony of the post is the very next post right after Matt saying that is

“On that subject where you can place siege,can you also fix the terrain exploit jumping into the starting areas by passing the gates and legendary defenders Matt?”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

Oh and of course irony of the post is the very next post right after Matt saying that is

“On that subject where you can place siege,can you also fix the terrain exploit jumping into the starting areas by passing the gates and legendary defenders Matt?”

I don’t see how it’s irony. Both need fixing. If they fix the jump up without fixing the siege deployment it gives the advantage to the defenders and vice versa.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

SBI reaping what they sow from tanking into Silver League thinking they would get easy wins. Showed your true colors there as a server full of bandwagons and fairweathers.

I think you mean FA

SBI actually tried very hard to get into Gold League.

Right, a small percentage of your server tried cheating their way into Gold League by bringing SoR commanders into their TS to coordinate against SoS to fix the match.

The remaining majority of the server actively tried tanking into silver.

The hilarious part is, even when you got to silver, you still performed like kitten.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/31/113

Yea, we really tanked in that matchup…

Oh wait… We got crushed like SoS did cause we were up against SoR

And performed like crap? we came in 3rd, would of come in 2nd if not for the 2v1 during the league period…I don’t call that terrible.. FA clearly had better coverage then us and were going to win, and there is very little SBI could do against a 2v1.

Not that performing well in Leagues means anything anyway, all it meant was we out numbered everyone else below us or in YB case, worked with another server to win an outmanned fight.

In Mag’s case, it got crushed because those other servers it was up against in gold league had you guys out gunned by a lot.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

I don’t see how it’s irony. Both need fixing. If they fix the jump up without fixing the siege deployment it gives the advantage to the defenders and vice versa.

Most of the time the “jump up” isn’t being used to kill that siege, It’s being used to kill Golems.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Replace golem with cloudsong and I think we are equal in just how serious SBI is about their loss

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jubjub.6084

jubjub.6084

I know some people who were merely playing hide and seek with Abys.

Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Haven’t seen this much focused hate on a server since Dragonbrand few months back, very impressive.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Relayed from Saiyr he wanted you all to see this #FREESAIYR https://twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/410472350836985856

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

sbi are you gonna push hills or do you love having +30 ppt

GM – [Ark]ham

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

oh we love it

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

They do need something to cry 2v1 about….

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Replace golem with cloudsong and I think we are equal in just how serious SBI is about their loss

lol

ahh cloudsong

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Watching our pitiful zerg getting creamed by the 25 man “havoc” group from Mag and them rolling up and wiping your whole zerg i don’t think 2v1 is something either of us should be crying about..

at this point, we should be crying about 1vs2..

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Watching our pitiful zerg getting creamed by the 25 man “havoc” group from Mag and them rolling up and wiping your whole zerg i don’t think 2v1 is something either of us should be crying about..

at this point, we should be crying about 1vs2..

We don’t generally cry about being beaten by more skilled opponents.
Unlike another server we know of.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Yea, never seen YB cry about anything rolls eyes

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

You really are just reacting randomly, you realize this don’t you? It’s not proper form and is a sign of immaturity, or lack of emotional development. Take a deep breath before responding, even listen to one of your fav theme songs.

A. Which post did I edit? Go on, I’ll wait.

Firstly, I was at work quoting your escapade or infatuation with yb, and gave up trying to ref your posts, because instead of linking your responses all into 1 post, you randomly hit reply, reply, reply, reply to each one, post it, and then edit it. I’m confident in your ability to let it occur many more times based on your compulsive behavior. And much like Mag’s performance today, it’ll happen with taste. Yes, I placed 1 line to reference all of your posts, instead of replying to each one… because most is utter nonsense. Try doing something for the rest of the viewers and make it legible.

B. You mean our population started dropping off at 11pm last night? Its almost like people were going to sleep cause there was a patch in the morning….grin

You come saying that to Yak’s Bend, and Mag’s (mindblown)? Here’s a tip… before shooting off at the mouth, know thy enemy. You have more coverage then them. Mag’s are 90% NA. YB, I’m almost certain very similar. I haven’t seen any overnight coverage from them at all, in ages. If they have 10 people on, I’d be surprised.

I get it, SBI going PvE starting ….rightnowtoday … but wait … ‘we beat you on reset and weekend and that’s all that matters’.

So, despite SBI being one of the heaviest-bandwagoned, PPT-striving servers in North America, they still can’t seem to outscore the server that is least-motivated toward PPT in North America?

How bad does your WvW population have to be to pull that one off?

We were outscoring you all weekend long?

You are in a forum with Maguuma, and speaking to a member of TC who have had our kitten handed to us by the big 3 on a weekly basis… For months on end. PvE? does not prevent players from playing WvW (except on SBI). I get your new, and this shiny new PvE content comes out (but it’s relatively minor) especially in comparison to what Anet did today (read skill updates)

C. I’m still not completely certain what you’re going on about…Its a 3 way battle not based on balance? What are you going on about son….. When have I ever mentioned balance in this matchup?

In every post you complain about 2v1, and cheating in. And because you feel necessary you start bringing in the Ebay match regularly – in a match where Ebay is not included just to attempt publicly flaming YB. I almost fell outta my chair when I saw the one guy saying ‘good job YB’ I don’t pretend to know your history, all 4 days of it but I get your server hasn’t had to deal with many losses when up 13k.

Don’t get so emotionally invested into the game. At the end of the day – ask your self why you play? None of it involves me, Ebay, YB, or this forum.

I’d even consider it a compliment to your server that Mags put on a show for you. They are a gold league server, and one of the top NA prime time servers. Ask any of the gold league servers, they will all attest to this.

~X

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Ours is nothing compared to yours (SBI). When you guys win, your forum warriors chest thump, gloat about your skills (instead of accepting your numbers are more) and what not!! When you lose, its the same pathetic excuses vomited every time – double team, you lost people due to update (yeah, SBI is the only server who got update btw). Not to mention the amount of Q.Q instead of giving credit to opponents (not all, some SBI do give respect to others but that’s minority).

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moka.9641

Moka.9641

Wintersday is great, why don’t we just all hug in a collective electronic pixel ego of tears?

[AW]- The Holy Engineer

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I propose 2v1ing SBI for the rest of the week just to kitten with them and see if we can get this thread to 2,000 posts.

Whadda ya say YB?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma