12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

wait, okay, this is extremely noob of me as i’ve been aroudn the forums enough.. i never thought to ask this question though. do you guys actually enjoy arguing about who’s blob is bigger? genuine question. no troll. : ))

not to put anyone in the spotlight, but i personally prefer posts such as Zikory’s somewhere above.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Pretty sure Mag blobs harder than BG and SoR put together so the argument is pointless.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Mez, how do you always mez up the quotes? :P

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

I’m sad. The Anet forum used to give me something to read while working. Bring back IRON and their forum warriors plz kthzbai.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello,

I’m happy to report that we have had some IRON folks return to SOR after their sojourn in Gunners Hold (like DiE). But as a whole SOR does not encourage forum trolling as it is not part of our culture.

FW

I’m sad. The Anet forum used to give me something to read while working. Bring back IRON and their forum warriors plz kthzbai.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Hello,

I’m happy to report that we have had some IRON folks return to SOR after their sojourn in Gunners Hold (like DiE). But as a whole SOR does not encourage forum trolling as it is not part of our culture.

FW

Hahahhahaahha, you guys all smell really baaaaaaad! JQ, BG, so stinky! And you blob all day. All you do is blob, but we wipe you, like, allllll the time. Come out of your towers, your keeps, your supply camps, your sentries. LoL. OMG open field siege, you guys need that to defeat us? You all smell. Stinky bumbums, buying guilds, you do, we dont, we’re the best, you’re not, get over it, you mad bro? I’m not mad, stop crying.

-SOR

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Hello,

FW

Yeah SoR doesn’t really encourage forum trolling because all their old ones got banned

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is part of the culture, you, and a few others, are but the exceptions, Fannwong. But hey, admittedly, BG, JQ, etc. have the same as part of their culture, as well.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

SoR is so good guys, they beat our 60-man blob with 15 people look!

They aren’t known as the blobbiest server ever for no good reason!

that from bg? lolz git good son

you guys are not going to stop 80manblobbing.

Give us a break. We’ve tried over and over to stop your 80 man blobs but our 20-30 man blobs are no match

Since when does 20-30 people constitute a blob?

Since IRON started counting.

Whoa! Thats uncalled for Smokee!! There are worse counters than me ok

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Give us a break. We’ve tried over and over to stop your 80 man blobs but our 20-30 man blobs are no match

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

Its because you´ve been practising:

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

punts Shifty back

Come back to NA! You know you miss us! <3

The LOVE asura <3

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

punts Shifty back

Why would he? Blackgate aint missing you

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

punts Shifty back

So many lies Smokee. I know you cry yourself to sleep everynight with missing Shifty.

Dat bro love.

The LOVE asura <3

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

Hello,

FW

Sorry FW, but my limited edition golden dolyak finisher disagrees with you on that one :/

(edited by Crimson Riddles.3892)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

punts Shifty back

So many lies Smokee. I know you cry yourself to sleep everynight with missing Shifty.

Dat bro love.

Smokee is jealous of me.
We pm eachother all night long about how amaze eu is
The bromance is strong with us O.o

The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Hi Cuddles Punts hue hue

Its because you´ve been practising:

My rl counting in the morning :/

(Count from the top)

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Hello,

FW

Sorry FW, but my limited edition golden dolyak finisher disagrees with you on that one :/

K I’ll bite
What does you having a finisher have to do with Fannwong’s imagination?

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hello,

FW

Hello guys,

I’m a little late, I just heard about Waha leaving GW2. It’s a sad day.

Here’s to the enemy we loved to fight, the boogeyman who inspired the SEA and NA troops in SOR.

We will miss the amazing fights.

We will miss the big bald Norn.

/salute

FW

Then what is the following quote? Looks Trollish to me. I could have kept pulling your posts but it got sort of boring just wanted to leave that one here after you claim you don’t troll. Have a nice day.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Hello,

FW

Hello guys,

Here’s to the enemy we loved to fight, the boogeyman who inspired the SEA and NA troops in SOR.

/salute

FW

Then what is the following quote? Looks Trollish to me. I could have kept pulling your posts but it got sort of boring just wanted to leave that one here after you claim you don’t troll. Have a nice day.

It doesn’t really look trollish at all. Waha isn’t just a big part of JQ but he was/is a big part of Tier 1 WvW. Based off posts here, it sounds like he went MIA so for a lot of people it feels like he left the game hence the “It’s a sad day” I think your trolling needs work.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I don’t get it. RET is a GvG guild but every time we go to engage with equal numbers, FEAR comes rolling in with 30… Why?

Lol

Are you trolling? You’re trolling, I can tell.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Hello,

FW

Hello guys,

/salute

FW

I think your definition of trolling might be a little is way too broad.

BG

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Fantastically Wrong posts that Waha crap all the time in order to get a rise out of people, which sounds like trolling to me.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

I don’t get it. RET is a GvG guild but every time we go to engage with equal numbers, FEAR comes rolling in with 30… Why?

Lol

To be fair while it may be a slight troll/call out this was kind of what was happening last night. A lot of yumy is associated with APeX on fwendly terms because they are nice individuals and good at what they do. They haz people from the sPvP community we’ve known for a long time so that helps too.

That being the case me and two other guildies ran with APeX last night on TS and this was one of the typical scenarios we encountered (probably the only time I was with them that we actually wiped as most of the night played out very well in our favor). There was a specific fight on Southwest camp in JQBL where FEAR stacked up waiting for us (the numbers were about even FEAR maybe had a few more) where we ran in and pretty much demolished them and pushed the remainder into the camp NPCs. Right as I’m by the commander stacking for an empower so we can finish the job a massive zerg train out of spawn runs us over and it was well over 30 people while not all of them were RET there were a lot of RET tags mixed in (more than the others).

From that point on most of the night where we ran into FEAR or RET hybrid zerg the other group was right along with it (generally arriving just in the nick of time to save the other group ironically). That was the only time I was with them where we wiped though and the majority of fights were fun even where we were farming JQ out of their towers further North.

I think he is just making the statement of APeX ran about 15 or less last night with 3 extras from our guild and that number never went over 20. Both of your groups were 20+ for the most part (20 was what you had at the very least per group) so 1v1 it was good till the numbers swung widely into your favor when the 2nd group showed up. That kind of a disparity can be frustrating to fight through, but composure was kept and for the most part I enjoyed the fights.

Just my take. I normally don’t zerg or run with a group I just roam, but did appreciate APeX letting us tag along. Wuz funz and lots o’ bagz to be haz’d! <3

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

(edited by ReverendChan.8467)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

Ensure they’ve been dipped – preferably shower rather than plunge – thoroughly first.

That’s not very nice you know.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

Lol

To be fair while it may be a slight troll/call out this was kind of what was happening last night. A lot of yumy is associated with APeX on fwendly terms because they are nice individuals and good at what they do. They haz people from the sPvP community we’ve known for a long time so that helps too.

That being the case me and two other guildies ran with APeX last night on TS and this was one of the typical scenarios we encountered (probably the only time I was with them that we actually wiped as most of the night played out very well in our favor). There was a specific fight on Southwest camp in JQBL where FEAR stacked up waiting for us (the numbers were about even FEAR maybe had a few more) where we ran in and pretty much demolished them and pushed the remainder into the camp NPCs. Right as I’m by the commander stacking for an empower so we can finish the job a massive zerg train out of spawn runs us over and it was well over 30 people while not all of them were RET there were a lot of RET tags mixed in (more than the others).

From that point on most of the night where we ran into FEAR or RET hybrid zerg the other group was right along with it (generally arriving just in the nick of time to save the other group ironically). That was the only time I was with them where we wiped though and the majority of fights were fun even where we were farming JQ out of their towers further North.

I think he is just making the statement of APeX ran about 15 or less last night with 3 extras from our guild and that number never went over 20. Both of your groups were 20+ for the most part (20 was what you had at the very least per group) so 1v1 it was good till the numbers swung widely into your favor when the 2nd group showed up. That kind of a disparity can be frustrating to fight through, but composure was kept and for the most part I enjoyed the fights.

Just my take. I normally don’t zerg or run with a group I just roam, but did appreciate APeX letting us tag along. Wuz funz and lots o’ bagz to be haz’d! <3

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

What the hell is a hyrbid zerg? [RET] was running 8-10 last night, and only for a brief period near spawn and some other random skirmishes with APEX.

Counting, try it again.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Lol

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

We don’t have 20 members total, much less online last night.
And let’s not forget Knt and jinx had groups there too. So yeah, great fights.
But even? Lul
you want even son step into the GvG scene.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Lol

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

We don’t have 20 members total, much less online last night.
And let’s not forget Knt and jinx had groups there too. So yeah, great fights.
But even? Lul
you want even son step into the GvG scene.

I was being generous with the numbers to be unbiased towards you technically speaking. If you want the legitimate amount you filtered on your group from your own spawn into the southwest camp as an estimate it was probably closer to 40. Our commander was respawned by the time I was downed and the train you had following you finally hit its tail end. I was also 20k+ HP with full Lifeforce and VP traited. What you hit us with was not anywhere close 5-10 people and even stating 30+ is being generous. You may have had 5-10 people from your guild, but there was a lot of others with you thus the hybrid zerg statement (again was trying to be unbiased).

Pretty sure you can ask KnT outside of our spawn tower when you had catas up if it was 5-10. when they finally backed our group up on the overlook. Pretty sure they’d disagree by a large margin the numbers you are stating. If KnT hadn’t been there pretty safe to say you would have been 3-4 to our every 1 person we had between to 2 groups standing side by side. :/

I was also being generous with our numbers as even with us three playing with APeX I don’t believe we had over 15 on the TS channel at any given point.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter to me because I roam just merely pointing out the facts. The GvG crack at me seems a bit out of place since outside of last night I run 5 man deep at the most if not solo, but if you would like I can arrange a 5v5 scrim with some buddies in sPvP if you wan.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

(edited by ReverendChan.8467)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Why are we all still arguing over numbers in T1. Here’s what I do when trying to count an enemy group, take the number you think you saw, lets say 40, then subtract a dozen, that’s probably closer to the real number of people in said group.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Why are we all still arguing over numbers in T1. Here’s what I do when trying to count an enemy group, take the number you think you saw, lets say 40, then subtract a dozen, that’s probably closer to the real number of people in said group.

Hence why I said around 30+ and I didn’t jump to the conclusion of 40 initially. I’m fairly survivable and I know what I sawz though and it wasn’t 5-10 by any stretch of the imaginationz…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: phil.1870

phil.1870

Never subtract..Always add

Nodferatu….QT

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Yo, when are you gonna GvG, ya blobber/COIN hand holder/blobber.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Nuked,

I have friends on various servers giving me information and on that day I posted, I had received news that Waha had posted on the chinese forums. Rusalka (English speaking ATM) had promised to get back to me after clarifying but she never did. My different point of does not count as trolling, it’s just a different point of view based on the information I received and analyzed.

I really meant what I said about it being a sad day. For better or for worse, Waha in JQ provided some of the best fights for SEA in T1. Competition was intense in that time period and we had tonnes of fun. SEA folks from other servers actually transferred to BG and SOR just to fight him.

With Waha leaving, T1 is destabilized and already we are feeling his loss (MOS data). For the new wvwers who have joined us in the last 3 months, Waha was one of the key reason why JQ was #1 for a long time, JQ SEA literally offset the weak OCX and EU PPT. What’s even more critical is that we have people leaving the game because Waha left, that is a sad day for ALL the wvw gamers in GW2, I am even more concerned about that because it leaves ALL of us poorer in experience and fun.

I sincerely hope that JQ leadership can consolidate. I was server mates with Jed and SF in SBI and I am full well aware of his fortitude and tenacity. I know JQ can do it because of the experienced DAOC vets and militia on the server.

FW

Hello,

FW

Hello guys,

/salute

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Asking for the list is trolling and not a different point of view based on the information or lack of eh Fannwong?

Have a nice day!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Waha hasn’t left the game,

He’s just taking a permanent holiday and won’t be back.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Been out of WvW for a week, nice to come back and had fun running with BFD tonight and wiping some blobs.

As to the Waha stuff, as far as I know his laptop is kaput hence he is not playing. Hopefully he will be back once he has a replacement. If not Salute.

Fannwong, your posts on this come across as trolling as it is basically you from SoR who is deciding to put forward the news rather than anyone from his guild or JQ first. You decided to crow about it a few weeks ago. You had ATM folks come here and tell you he had not left as you described and it was a temporary thing but you choose to ignore them and have carried on posting it seems.

You call yourself SoR WvW Committee Advisor so I would have expected better from someone of that title. Maybe some pm’s to folks in his guild first (you say you frequent the correct forums) to confirm what you had heard rather than just bleating about it on your own to show how awesomely informed you are as some sort of grand show.

But hey some folks just have no class, each to their own

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

and if that’s true its sad for his opponents if they want a good fight in that timezone.

However some folks just want a karma train don’t they……… hence the apparent joy from some quarters.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

and if that’s true its sad for his opponents if they want a good fight in that timezone.

However some folks just want a karma train don’t they……… hence the apparent joy from some quarters.

Absolutely, match up competition and worthy opponents is what we all want.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Anything that hastens JQ’s demise should be celebrated.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Waha is such a strong pillar of JQ’s SEA. It would be sad for us, BG SEA to see him quit. But seriously he played this game in Laptop not PC? Cant believe he able to pull these tight actions off with the laptop.

When he was active. We used to yell, “get that kitten bald guy kill now now now!” and he got rezzed like 8 times consecutively by his necro/warrior friends. That was some good o’memory

Anyway all servers get attendance drop across the board lately due to the game being stall after the league hype. Now it’s like the same o’friend every week so i’m sure ppl might get bored to do something else. But the good thing of GW2 is that it’s buy once and play forever, so if there is any new hype from Anet, WvW will start to live again. At least until Wildstar out.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Great fights all night on JQBL. Thanks to Choo/GSCH/SF/SG/VIG for all the fun, we really enjoyed ourselves tonight. Great competition back and forth.

All the best, see ya on the field.

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Agreed, fortunately you didn’t get to see the pleasure of SF failing at Warrior night We ran everyone on Warriors and even uppies..let’s just say I don’t recommend everyone doing it. Apparently there’s no water fields to utilize when running master class… I don’t understand, this game brokded or sumpin!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

The party is just getting started.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Won’t happen anytime soon. The vast majority of our server isn’t even playing PPT, we typically log on and do funny things like flip everyones waypoints in an hour.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Agreed, fortunately you didn’t get to see the pleasure of SF failing at Warrior night We ran everyone on Warriors and even uppies..let’s just say I don’t recommend everyone doing it. Apparently there’s no water fields to utilize when running master class… I don’t understand, this game brokded or sumpin!

God daum. Wish we would’ve been there for those bags lol

Good fights, see y’all tomorrow

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Waha is such a strong pillar of JQ’s SEA. It would be sad for us, BG SEA to see him quit. But seriously he played this game in Laptop not PC? Cant believe he able to pull these tight actions off with the laptop.

When he was active. We used to yell, “get that kitten bald guy kill now now now!” and he got rezzed like 8 times consecutively by his necro/warrior friends. That was some good o’memory

Anyway all servers get attendance drop across the board lately due to the game being stall after the league hype. Now it’s like the same o’friend every week so i’m sure ppl might get bored to do something else. But the good thing of GW2 is that it’s buy once and play forever, so if there is any new hype from Anet, WvW will start to live again. At least until Wildstar out.

JQ is one of the most resilient servers in the game, I mean they’ve been in t1 since launch and while Waha quitting sucks because he is legitimately an awesome commander the server will go on. I still think Wildstar will flop due to the subscription model, in that people will play the free month then quit but we’ll have to see.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Why would you want a server to sink? Are you one of the people from BG that sits on the sidelines while your teammates pull long hours to get a win? Someone that just enjoys celebrating even if they don’t participate?

I guess some people just enjoy that easy ride.

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hikisaku.8276

Hikisaku.8276

oh man guys SoR did it again, they killed our 80-man BG blob with only 20 people look

Attachments:

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Its about 1.5 weeks into our creation and [DN] is having a great time fighting BG and JQ. One of our eles filmed a GvG of ours and a few fights as a test, but he didnt realize it was in 720p! Might as well share it anyways

Next week we shall post some 1080p footage haha.

Also, we are looking for some GvGs for later in the week against whoever is interested

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taldeer.6720

Taldeer.6720

RPing in SoR BL spawn. We even smuggled Tarkus into our spawn to witness it! See, 100% proof Tarkus is a pro RPer.

(Completely realistic art effects made by Tati)

Attachments:

Wenova

Best RPer OCX

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Where is everybody? A guildie and I were running around BGBL tonight and hardly saw anybody. We did find a few fights here & there, but the map was barren.

Well, except for the treb trolls in Sunnyhill lobbing cows at people. That’s dedication right there.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf