12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Let’s have a good week everyone.

[FUN] looking for some GvG’s this week hit me up around 6pm server time if u want to GvG and we can see if we can find a time that works for both of us.

Star Player
[KEK]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

[Fang] is looking for possible GvG this week. 15v15 is what were looking for. Sunday night 6pm Server Time if possible. Any contenders PM me here please. Ingame if you can! Thanks! Our Raid times are generally 5-8pm server time if that day doesn’t work out but we would prefer Sunday if at all possible.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

Rx had some fun times in YB BL tonight! Fun fights in Bay and down in the Ruins! Thanks for coming out and playing SBI and YB!

Also, good fights with [FUN] on SoS BL today!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

[FUN] good fight in hills until we made you a DIE x Rx sammich.

Other then that the usual run and hide behind a seiged tower.

or seiged camp. or sieged open field.

(edited by rashkin.9530)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Someone’s starting to sound like a broken record.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Yeah i dont know what he talks about. Maybe he’s running 3:1 odds fight and expects sbi to face smash against em.

Btw YB i LOL’d too kitten hard last night, on yb bl between garri-bay sentry where you outnumbered us pretty bad yet you guys built about 2 super acs, one sup balli and a trebuchet (almost)

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I believe the matchup thread will be here for this week since this forum is going byebye: http://www.gw2wvw.net/node/28

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gray Fox.9178

Gray Fox.9178

To the 10 SBI Omegas that just died in YBBL Hills, I hope you enjoyed my game of “One of These Things is not Like the Other” wherein I beat the living hell out of you in an Omega while hiding in your carcasses.

Gray Drury, Golemancer of Jade Quarry.

(edited by Gray Fox.9178)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Well SoS certainly did better last saturday

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

We’re lacking some numbers right now. Lots of people are gone for the holidays and a few guilds weren’t around for reset. This Saturday hasn’t been very promising for us, but it’s still the beginning of the match up.

Anyways, see you on the battlefield tonight! Let’s try to get some good fights without any open field siege from any server!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

Well we are missing our All Star Commander this week. And a good number of our Guilds are still on holiday. Doesn’t help the fact this is the first we’ve been Green in months, and were all still trying to get used to that. Hopefully by tomorrow well be back in fighting shape

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Let’s try to get some good fights without any open field siege from any server!

Cant gurantee YB wont or SBI pugs wont lol. YB is well known for their defense but not for their offense

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Well we are missing our All Star Commander this week. And a good number of our Guilds are still on holiday. Doesn’t help the fact this is the first we’ve been Green in months, and were all still trying to get used to that. Hopefully by tomorrow well be back in fighting shape

Yeah, I’ve been guilty of that as well. My personal highlight was dying to guards outside SBI garrison while wondering why I couldn’t walk through the green portal…

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Hey SE, One. Can we fight you guys one at a time? You outnumber us on your own anyway. Love, FUN.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

(edited by Atrophied.8725)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Hey SE, One. Can we fight you guys one at a time? You outnumber us on your own anyway. Love, FUN.

Hey, it’s better than being triple teamed by TEDRBEAST right?

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

I would be very impressed if TEDRBEAST triple teamed someone, seeing as TE and DR have folded and no longer exist.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Even then DR.BeasTE coudnt match your numbers but won most fights.

Hell even just one or two of the above could do the job

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

t3 is heck, sorry SoS

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

t3 is heck, sorry SoS

Especially when your out of town and can only participate via a smartphone and watch

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

EP is looking for gvg’s. 15 and 20v20.

gw2gvg.com or not.

Please PM me in game, or send me a mail.
I’m looking at guilds like SE, Abyss, FUN (we have one already lined up ) Kiwi?

More guilds, name ALL the guilds.

Anyone who will give us fights.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

That Gold asaaulter and [FoW] are scary when they decide to hold something. Jeez

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

To the two thieves I was fighting outside LLK just now, I crashed sorry I couldn’t keep it going.

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

t3 is heck, sorry SoS

It really, really is. Every night I wish upon a star for that bug where you couldn’t place any siege to return.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Yak’s bend is the most pathetic excuse of a server i’ve seen, seriously all you do is play for second why don’t you man up and start attacking no.1 for once and actually go for that no.1 spot instead of playing for second.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Yak’s bend is the most pathetic excuse of a server i’ve seen, seriously all you do is play for second why don’t you man up and start attacking no.1 for once and actually go for that no.1 spot instead of playing for second.

Hahaha….you don’t know our server very well do you? Our server is still on vacation and you get points where you can take them. I didn’t see you crying when SBI BL was red….

You’re cute, though! I’d ask Mother YB if I could take you home but we don’t have a backyard to keep you in.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Hahaha….you don’t know our server very well do you? Our server is still on vacation and you get points where you can take them. I didn’t see you crying when SBI BL was red….

You’re cute, though! I’d ask Mother YB if I could take you home but we don’t have a backyard to keep you in.

and getting groups to glitch into our citadel to destroy our golems, well done YB classiest server NA.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Well that’s a whole different complaint than the one earlier! Idk about that, I haven’t been on all day….I just know when people have gone in to kill trebs. I agree…that is weak cause where else are you supposed to gather, train and feed them!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

and getting groups to glitch into our citadel to destroy our golems, well done YB classiest server NA.

They did that to us too. I give credit where its due YB but, I hope that whoever is leading that group gets banned.

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

They did that to us too. I give credit where its due YB but, I hope that whoever is leading that group gets banned.

Yea, don’t park your Golems in the Citidal when playing against YB, they do it every match. Always same guild/group that does it to.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Hey SoS, might I suggest trying to take QL fairly instead of exploiting your way into the keep

Same group tried 4 times so far to take the tower, and yes they were getting inside via a terrain exploit.

Attachments:

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I feel your pain, I really do. Yak’s has been dragging SBI down for weeks now. This is how they always play. :X

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

seriously all you do is play for second why don’t you man up and start attacking no.1 for once and actually go for that no.1 spot instead of playing for second.

You guys must be fighting for 2nd too because I see not one ounce of green on SBI BL. In fact as I’m writing this I see 3 red camps on SBI and not 1 green stronghold anywhere.

Looks like we’re hitting the #1 more than you. Cheers.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

YB have come in first at least once since the leagues ended so I’m not really following what the moaning is about?

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiili.5701

Tiili.5701

SoS, you got some rotten eggs glitching into QL. Got tons of SS, hopefully Anet does something with this glitch fast. In the meantime, tell your peeps to play fair.

Tiili
Shadows of Hibernia [Shhh]
SBI

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

seriously all you do is play for second why don’t you man up and start attacking no.1 for once and actually go for that no.1 spot instead of playing for second.

You guys must be fighting for 2nd too because I see not one ounce of green on SBI BL. In fact as I’m writing this I see 3 red camps on SBI and not 1 green stronghold anywhere.

Looks like we’re hitting the #1 more than you. Cheers.

we’re only attacking you because you attacked us, i’m a oceanic commander and i have i can tell you that we almost always leave YB alone because we want to get that no.1 spot from SBI. But this morning with you guys camping our spawn and not touching SBI really ticked us off. I think today is the only day that we have actually even sent a decent sized force into YB bl

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WilVidz.3698

WilVidz.3698

(edited by WilVidz.3698)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

I’m no expert but that doesn’t look like Veloka…

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiili.5701

Tiili.5701

Oh now this is just adorable

Attachments:

Tiili
Shadows of Hibernia [Shhh]
SBI

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Same group of 5 thieves, Langor, Klovan, and QL have watched them repeatedly glitch into. Never seen it ever this blatant…over and over with people standing right there watching but thanks to ANETS great reporting system/Glitch fixing…yea.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Ben K.7329

Drop stealth traps on them and get teabagging.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

So SBI again sits on the high-horse about YB, while it was entirely provoked by a [bags] member sabotaging us. Cute.

And btw, this is the stuff ANet closes threads over. They’re doing it because it makes too much noise over exploits. It’s very ‘toxic’. Also, this is the same stuff that ANet isn’t fixing.

This circle of blame really only has one solution, but I’m sure someone will deem it the closure of this thread.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

So who’s the SoS member that sabotaged your server this time?

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

I see what you did there We’re not supposed to provide screens or names.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

And btw, this is the stuff ANet closes threads over. They’re doing it because it makes too much noise over exploits. It’s very ‘toxic’. Also, this is the same stuff that ANet isn’t fixing.

If nobody is talking about it, it isn’t happening, right?

Good fun in Bay on YB, I think I didn’t see more then 2 ACs in inner at one time while we defended. Take notes.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Ben K.7329

So SBI again sits on the high-horse about YB, while it was entirely provoked by a [bags] member sabotaging us. Cute.

This circle of blame really only has one solution, but I’m sure someone will deem it the closure of this thread.

So you send guild groups to exploit things in retaliation?

You do realise that if we could ban the tosser, we would, right?

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Yea, same group..

That’s seriously sad.

I tried reporting them, but exploiting doesn’t seem to be an option, went with Botting

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WilVidz.3698

WilVidz.3698

Your correct! My bad its actually Langor….

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

Seeing players glitch into towers is one thing, but assuming they glitched because a door has full hp is not enough. Thieves will often wait out an attack on a tower, stealth in, remain until the zerg leaves, and wait out the timer on the keep lord. You’ll see them attacking the lord, but no glitch was involved and it is completely legal.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

Three maps with uniform colors! (Although SoS took back their EB keep a split second later)

Attachments:

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Man you Aussies do vacations right! I wish the U.S. got with the program – even if it meant losing WvW match.