18/10 SBI - FA - DB

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Um, our guild hasn’t been facerolled by your server in the open field.

You and Baest or however its spelled need to stop running then.

There’s no marathon achievements in WvW, so I’m not sure what you guilds are hoping to accomplish.

And we had MAYBE 12 people on last night. Do you think we are going to go 12v30? Nah, we’ll run to a tower.

[Abys]

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

SBI has learned the hard way that they will need to communicate with each other to win.

Commanders, guilds and zergs need to be willing and able to move to maps to help defend something.

In the upper tiers where FA has spent most of their time, this happens without fail usually. Response teams show up and go to work.

Queue’s can hinder this of course….but SBI’s reaction times have been slow, and they have suffered for it.

Further more SBI may want to look at their gear/builds as a whole. They also may want to not be so stationary. Not moving and getting jumped on by us is not helping you.

The times we have seen any semblance of maneuvering, it has fallen apart after our initial push with everyone spreading out…and then dying.

None of these hints will help you against FA of course. We are still going to faceroll you in the open field, but it may help you against some of these other servers.

LOL, you’re joking, right? In the words of my guildie… “Does [Abys] stand for abysmal?”

You’re not the worst guild we’ve come across, but we’ve rolled you before.

It goes both ways. Don’t pretend that you don’t get wiped by us too.

[Abys]

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

NV Disagrees

Ugh. I will be more specific. I posted this in the middle of the day, when we were rolling over you guys in the field on SBI BL.

[Abys]

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

We’re moreso a late NA guild and by the time we’re on, there are hardly any queues. We enjoyed it last matchup when we’d have to be ready to face two guilds at a time on any given map. It kept us on our toes and made for interesting nights. I don’t think you guys would have queues most of the time we’re on maps though. I did hear you guys have had some rough luck with some guilds and guild leaders, which explains why I haven’t seen them. It’s been hard to even distinguish the one guild that’s leading the map though. Just try to remember, later at night you guys can break down the group on the map in half. There’s no way we would have been able to defend both FABL and SBI Bay Tuesday night if you guys had a two forces on map, instead of just the one large one. I get it if that wasn’t possible though. Anyhow, I don’t envy the position SBI is in. You’re getting a small feel for what things on FA were like when we faced you last.

Last call for a GvG though. Send me a mail here on the site if you or your guild would like to fight. If you don’t want a GvG we can just call it some skirmishing if you want to test anything out.

Ya, I hear you.
There’s not even a point in maintaining Glicko.
Looks like we’ll get second.
Wouldn’t expect much fightback the next two days.
See you again in 6 weeks =p

Maintaining enough Glicko for the tier your server wants to be in has always been one of the few reasons I could understand why people ppt. I don’t understand your comment though. The reward of WvW has always been WvW itself and the competition of fighting other guilds or organized and talented groups. The reward shouldn’t be some stupid arbitrary token from winning a league with some bs certification of participation. WvW has always been imbalanced and the score boards will only ever reflect on the coverage population between the servers. Anet didn’t just magically poop balance into WvW. I don’t get why people think for some reason that score matters because we’ve been moved from a tier to a League. It’s not balanced, and I’m sad that so few seem to play WvW for what it is rather than what it is they’ll get.

HOPE will be out there as always, hoping to find a guild that plays for competition. Abys or TE, you’re our last hope for a GvG tomorrow. It seems everyone has fallen into the can’t win won’t try philosophy. I’m hoping you prove us wrong.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

We’re moreso a late NA guild and by the time we’re on, there are hardly any queues. We enjoyed it last matchup when we’d have to be ready to face two guilds at a time on any given map. It kept us on our toes and made for interesting nights. I don’t think you guys would have queues most of the time we’re on maps though. I did hear you guys have had some rough luck with some guilds and guild leaders, which explains why I haven’t seen them. It’s been hard to even distinguish the one guild that’s leading the map though. Just try to remember, later at night you guys can break down the group on the map in half. There’s no way we would have been able to defend both FABL and SBI Bay Tuesday night if you guys had a two forces on map, instead of just the one large one. I get it if that wasn’t possible though. Anyhow, I don’t envy the position SBI is in. You’re getting a small feel for what things on FA were like when we faced you last.

Last call for a GvG though. Send me a mail here on the site if you or your guild would like to fight. If you don’t want a GvG we can just call it some skirmishing if you want to test anything out.

Ya, I hear you.

Maintaining enough Glicko for the tier your server wants to be in has always been one of the few reasons I could understand why people ppt. I don’t understand your comment though. The reward of WvW has always been WvW itself and the competition of fighting other guilds or organized and talented groups. The reward shouldn’t be some stupid arbitrary token from winning a league with some bs certification of participation. WvW has always been imbalanced and the score boards will only ever reflect on the coverage population between the servers. Anet didn’t just magically poop balance into WvW. I don’t get why people think for some reason that score matters because we’ve been moved from a tier to a League. It’s not balanced, and I’m sad that so few seem to play WvW for what it is rather than what it is they’ll get.

HOPE will be out there as always, hoping to find a guild that plays for competition. Abys or TE, you’re our last hope for a GvG tomorrow. It seems everyone has fallen into the can’t win won’t try philosophy. I’m hoping you prove us wrong.

When there’s nothing left to play for, there’s always going to be a lack of real effort. We’ll get 3 points this week for getting second, not much can change that.
In football when one team is dominating in the 4th quarter, both teams generally sit their starters, since the game is over.
In hockey, one team might start a different goalie in the third period to get some experience if the team is losing 7-1.
Games that are meant to be competitive lose that edge when the outcome has been decided before the game ends.
Maybe certain people simply ‘play for the fights’. Others play for the score and to win. Once the score and win has been decided, it’s “wait until Friday” for a lot of people.

~Tarnished Coast~

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Firess and I sorted it. My guild took offence due to the comment saying abys never dies

Apologies to all those offended

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Plenty of reasons why SBI lost this match and it has nothing to do with coverage or numbers. But I always learned more from a loss than a win so this is a good opportunity for your server to reflect and improve. ANET changed absolutely nothing about wvw it terms of fairness and addressing imbalances, all that happened was the inclusion of achievement points to give the illusion that they actually care about wvw. Oh and the top three servers in every league get a dolyak finisher woohoo. If you liked wvw before the league nothing has changed if you thought it was garbage before nothing has changed. I am sure anet has some pretty numbers they can show investors saying oh look at that spike in activity in wvw and the game in general we are doing fantastic improvements to the game.

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Plenty of reasons why SBI lost this match and it has nothing to do with coverage or numbers. But I always learned more from a loss than a win so this is a good opportunity for your server to reflect and improve. ANET changed absolutely nothing about wvw it terms of fairness and addressing imbalances, all that happened was the inclusion of achievement points to give the illusion that they actually care about wvw. Oh and the top three servers in every league get a dolyak finisher woohoo. If you liked wvw before the league nothing has changed if you thought it was garbage before nothing has changed. I am sure anet has some pretty numbers they can show investors saying oh look at that spike in activity in wvw and the game in general we are doing fantastic improvements to the game.

I’ll still use my rabbit finisher because I find it funny. =p

In all honesty, FA played great this week.
Hopefully we get some things sorted out over the next 5 weeks and when we play again in week 7, FA will have 30 points, and we’ll have 28 going in.
Best case scenario would be we tie for first at 33 points each! =D
Good luck to FA over the coming weeks, you guys rocked it hard this week. =)

~Tarnished Coast~

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

SBI has learned the hard way that they will need to communicate with each other to win.

Commanders, guilds and zergs need to be willing and able to move to maps to help defend something.

In the upper tiers where FA has spent most of their time, this happens without fail usually. Response teams show up and go to work.

Queue’s can hinder this of course….but SBI’s reaction times have been slow, and they have suffered for it.

Further more SBI may want to look at their gear/builds as a whole. They also may want to not be so stationary. Not moving and getting jumped on by us is not helping you.

The times we have seen any semblance of maneuvering, it has fallen apart after our initial push with everyone spreading out…and then dying.

None of these hints will help you against FA of course. We are still going to faceroll you in the open field, but it may help you against some of these other servers.

LOL, you’re joking, right? In the words of my guildie… “Does [Abys] stand for abysmal?”

You’re not the worst guild we’ve come across, but we’ve rolled you before.

It goes both ways. Don’t pretend that you don’t get wiped by us too.

We get wiped all the time. It goes both ways. Just learned we have gvg with you in a few weeks, should be fun. You guys at least put up a fight every time we see you.

Stealthiest britches on FA

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

The QQ in this thread is getting out of hand.

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

The QQ in this thread is getting out of hand.

Shush noob. Don’t ruin my fun.

Also lrn2play.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nerodon.8602

Nerodon.8602

Ya, I hear you.

When there’s nothing left to play for, there’s always going to be a lack of real effort. We’ll get 3 points this week for getting second, not much can change that.
In football when one team is dominating in the 4th quarter, both teams generally sit their starters, since the game is over.
In hockey, one team might start a different goalie in the third period to get some experience if the team is losing 7-1.
Games that are meant to be competitive lose that edge when the outcome has been decided before the game ends.
Maybe certain people simply ‘play for the fights’. Others play for the score and to win. Once the score and win has been decided, it’s “wait until Friday” for a lot of people.

Hmm that’s an interesting analysis, I do think you’re right about that. Well like you said, when losing, it’s still good practice, and in WvW, it’s still rewarding and fun, you get loots bags and captures blah blah blah regardless if you win or lose right? Unless you get obliterated by anything on the map and can’t even get kills, which isn’t the case for this match up anyway.

Being from DB and in 3rd hasn’t drained my spirits, we are having so much fun anyways. We lose because we can’t keep anything for very long and can’t be active on all maps at once, but when we play, we have fun and get good fights, win some, lose some, everyone gets a piece of the pie.

I do think that instead of 1 week long matches maybe 7 micro matches where the scores reset everyday and people can fight for 1st 2nd and 3rd everyday in the same match up, this way you could tally up points for places kept along the week rather than final score after 7 days. That way, the 3rd places could get a few 2nd places in the week when lucky/very involved, 2nd can get a few 1st if the match is pretty even etc. This would solve the whole, “We won/lost already, don’t need to play anymore” attitude.

Win or Lose, Cheap transfers or not, T1 or T3, DragonBrand will always be home!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

In all the time I’ve played GW2 (since launch) I’ve not had more fun in WvW than I did last night. Good stuff on DBBL.

Abys, some good fighting last night. There was a Necro that was holding his own fairly well against 3 or 4 of us FA Roamers.

It was great running with CL too. The battle for Bays was tons of fun. I scored more bags last night than I ever had. I actually nearly doubled my total kill count haha.

Cheers to ANET for changing WvW up some and making it a little more interesting for a PvXer like myself.

Good luck to both DB and SBI moving forward

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

It’s awesome you had fun but everything you do now are things you could’ve been doing for the past few months. How can you double your kill count in one night? Do you mean your kill count on your League achievements? It would’ve been great to see some of you PvErs around before they start giving some arbitrary reward. I hope you do stick around and defy the norm for PvErs, especially when we need numbers once we’re back in T2 rank/Gold league.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

It’s awesome you had fun but everything you do now are things you could’ve been doing for the past few months. How can you double your kill count in one night? Do you mean your kill count on your League achievements? It would’ve been great to see some of you PvErs around before they start giving some arbitrary reward. I hope you do stick around and defy the norm for PvErs, especially when we need numbers once we’re back in T2 rank/Gold league.

I stopped playing WvW around when they took out Culling. Instead I decided to focus on lvling my toons to 80 and gearing them up so I was more use on the battlefield. I’ve always enjoyed WvW, but wanted to be more use and have more options.

By doubling my kill count, I mean overall and not for the achievement. I’m more of a PvXer than a PvE person.. I do sPvP occasionally and as I’ve stated above, done some WvW as well. Before last night my kills were only above the 100 range… now it’s over the 200 range. I enjoyed it.

Furthermore, I do intend to play more WvW now and moving on. The rewards are good, it’s fun, and it’s a good change of pace.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

I stopped playing WvW around when they took out Culling. Instead I decided to focus on lvling my toons to 80 and gearing them up so I was more use on the battlefield. I’ve always enjoyed WvW, but wanted to be more use and have more options.

By doubling my kill count, I mean overall and not for the achievement. I’m more of a PvXer than a PvE person.. I do sPvP occasionally and as I’ve stated above, done some WvW as well. Before last night my kills were only above the 100 range… now it’s over the 200 range. I enjoyed it.

Furthermore, I do intend to play more WvW now and moving on. The rewards are good, it’s fun, and it’s a good change of pace.

That’s awesome, congrats.
Hopefully there are more like yourself out there.
Servers like ours need all the help we can get against those T1 servers.

~Tarnished Coast~

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Love must all of sudden so much skill ^.^ FA has amassed, gratz on being #1 again, take that SBI l2p

one day we will get wp in garry

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

This is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

{looks over at Drigan}

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

It has been a fun week in that no one really just rolls over another group, it can go either way, whether it’s SBI, FA or DB. We might be losing in PPT, but we have learned, and will be better because of it.
There have been a few “C’mon people, we need to work together,” “Our map is queued, where is everyone hiding?” etc. moments, but I have had a good time.
I have to say FA, you guys have amazing communication, and I hope we learned from that.

[Abys]

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

This particular match-up has certainly been fun.
Getting into your servers Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo or whatever is a must and a big thanks goes out to the people who maintain them.

Admittedly though sometimes when I log into FA’s teamspeak and join a guilds channel to hear a bunch of drunks laughing their heads off I wonder how we do it, lol.

Keep up the good fight and do it for the laughs, it’s a game!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Has been a good week for fights, when you can get past all the friggin lag. Lots of kitten kitten ing too. I have to say my favorite by far was last night when we were on AP and you guys were coming in from the hill in front of red keep. 20 stayed on the gate preparing for the impact, while about 20 or so were breaking off to head into dredge as soon as they heard the call out. <3 my pve buddies When they don’t make me want to cry, they make me lmao. Good job this week fa, look forward to seeing you again in 6 weeks.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Grats on the win FA. SBI was completely outplayed this week. We durped it up.

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Admittedly though sometimes when I log into FA’s teamspeak and join a guilds channel to hear a bunch of drunks laughing their heads off I wonder how we do it, lol.

With more beer.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaymi.9124

Shaymi.9124

Its been a great week, I can honestly say that I’ve never had more fun in a WvW matchup. Good job SBI and DB, wish you guys good luck in your other matchups.

Ele/Necro[APS] – Fort Aspenwood

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

But did you have fun durping it up?

Don’t let frustrations overshadow the game, there are certainly enough if you look for them.

The “PvE” boom has me fondly remembering last October at what I did when first in WvW. I got killed by wolves and fell off cliffs all over the place.

Perhaps some alcohol is in order; or worshiping the Flame Ram gods. Look for fun, it is as easy to find as frustration.

Been running uplevels most of the week and am still finding interesting ways to die.

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

But did you have fun durping it up?

Don’t let frustrations overshadow the game, there are certainly enough if you look for them.

The “PvE” boom has me fondly remembering last October at what I did when first in WvW. I got killed by wolves and fell off cliffs all over the place.

Perhaps some alcohol is in order; or worshiping the Flame Ram gods. Look for fun, it is as easy to find as frustration.

Been running uplevels most of the week and am still finding interesting ways to die.

Definitely did have fun durping this week. Spent more time roaming, had some really good 1v1s, and lots of dives off of cliffs in our bl trying to get to places to defend.

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

There’s no marathon achievements in WvW, so I’m not sure what you guilds are hoping to accomplish.

And we had MAYBE 12 people on last night. Do you think we are going to go 12v30? Nah, we’ll run to a tower.

oh please stop this madness… i havent see Abys field less than 20.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Dude I don’t care if they run 12 or 20, it’s probably in their best interest to run into that tower anyways. lol

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

It has been fun playing desperate defense in SBI’s BL this last week. Averaging about 50 heavy loot bags a day dropping longbow fire field finishers into FA’s zergs and running around with the small defensive havoc group with Abys occasionally.

Also had some fun dueling with a couple of guys from BRON on your server while trying out a full Carrion/Condi build on my little Asura warrior. Some day I’ll figure out how to beat thieves without spamming the hammer, which gets boring.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

This has been such a fun match-up. Great fights in FABL last night. Looking forward to our servers’ next encounter.

Rockrain
FA

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

Dude I don’t care if they run 12 or 20, it’s probably in their best interest to run into that tower anyways. lol

Yeah, it could be our best interest to run in the tower to farm the loot bags off your bodies

Yo Bro, I’m all good with kitten talking, but you and this obsession with Abyss, basically saying that we just can’t handle anything is beyond me. We wipe the floor with you and FA, and you do us that same favor back. Definitely on mutual terms. I have the respect for FA and as you should have the respect for Abyss. But I don’t see you and whatever Guild, whichever that may be, out there destroying us left and right. And if that may be the case when I’m not on, props to ya.

We bring the fights every night to have fun. If you choose to talk kitten about Abyss every time you push us off of something or wipe us, well we can do the same with the countless times that we have done so, but we won’t do that out of Respect. All in all, Go out there and have fun. Get some loot bags and enjoy the rest of this matchup.

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

karma train thursdays? BP knew how to do it

edit: not my garry

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Abys seems mad. They are begging people to respect them :0

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

I have friends who only play when the server is “winning”. When you’re down, your chances of getting good fights/duels and such improve (if you’re not just playing for ppt) so I don’t understand the mindset, but I hope the PvE guys keep playing! It’s been a roller coaster week, I’ve had a blast. Can’t wait to face SBI again.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Yeah, it could be our best interest to run in the tower to farm the loot bags off your bodies

Yo Bro, I’m all good with kitten talking, but you and this obsession with Abyss, basically saying that we just can’t handle anything is beyond me. We wipe the floor with you and FA, and you do us that same favor back. Definitely on mutual terms. I have the respect for FA and as you should have the respect for Abyss. But I don’t see you and whatever Guild, whichever that may be, out there destroying us left and right. And if that may be the case when I’m not on, props to ya.

We bring the fights every night to have fun. If you choose to talk kitten about Abyss every time you push us off of something or wipe us, well we can do the same with the countless times that we have done so, but we won’t do that out of Respect. All in all, Go out there and have fun. Get some loot bags and enjoy the rest of this matchup.

Someone tldr this for me please.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

lols at the smack talking. Stop being forum warriors and play the game

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

TLDR He doesn’t understand why you have to go after abyss on forums. Abyss brings the fight and wipes people and gets wiped. If you talk kitten they talk kitten. They can talk a lot because they wipe lots of nerds. Have fun get bags.

end of TLDR you are welcome

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

not just rely on sheer numbers to win. FA has been doing this

Only thing you were right about.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

Would like to congratulate everyone for the good fights overall. I’m really proud of the communication between guilds and groups on FA, one minute we are on EB looking for fights and the other we are at the lords room in hills fighting off a Zerg rush while ring is up.

PPT aside, this has been a close match with excellent fights. GJ all!

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

TLDR He doesn’t understand why you have to go after abyss on forums. Abyss brings the fight and wipes people and gets wiped. If you talk kitten they talk kitten. They can talk a lot because they wipe lots of nerds. Have fun get bags.

end of TLDR you are welcome

Joey you are a nice guy. It must have been hard translating that QQ.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

These threads are more biased than major news networks.

First thing I want to say is FA talks more trash on these forums than any other sever we’ve faced in the last five weeks, congratulations.

Now onto my unbiased comments about Fort Aspenwood. Your server has amazing coverage, I honestly believe Sanctum of Rall had less people defending and havocing last week than you guys do currently.

You’ve got some very organize havoc groups, and you also have dedicated players willing to scout, refresh, and camp ruins. You also have some great open field commanders. You’ve kicked our kitten several times during the week but it’s difficult to honestly evaluate open field battles in a fair-minded manner, I feel at peak hours, when each server had a proper stack it was pretty evenly matched, but this is just from my experience.

Now let’s look at some empirical data!

SBI was ranked 14 seven weeks ago, and through community building and some helpful transfers we were able to rise to rank 8 before the seasons began. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/31

FA was rank 5 seven weeks ago, and remained rank 5 for 9 total weeks before dropping to rank 6 the final week before the season started. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/39

Now let’s take a look at the point system behind WvW. Assuming that the Glicko 2 rating system is still being used, the current standings for this week’s matchup are as followed.

Dragonbrand: 141 691 (+ 61 297)
Fort Aspenwood: 244 327 (- 41 339)
Stormbluff Isle: 202 988 (+ 41 339)

Now does any of this really matter? What does it really mean? To be honest I don’t really know! I just thought it was interesting.

Congratulations on your win this week, and I look forward to playing you again in week 7.

As a final note; mad respect for Dragonbrand, you guy’s got picked on all week and refused to give up.

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

First thing I want to say is FA talks more trash on these forums than any other sever we’ve faced in the last five weeks, congratulations.

Now onto my unbiased comments about Fort Aspenwood. Your server has amazing coverage, I honestly believe Sanctum of Rall had less people defending and havocing last week than you guys do currently.

You’ve got some very organize havoc groups, and you also have dedicated players willing to scout, refresh, and camp ruins. You also have some great open field commanders. You’ve kicked our kitten several times during the week but it’s difficult to honestly evaluate open field battles in a fair-minded manner, I feel at peak hours, when each server had a proper stack it was pretty evenly matched, but this is just from my experience.

SBI was ranked 14 seven weeks ago, and through community building and some helpful transfers we were able to rise to rank 8 before the seasons began. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/31

FA was rank 5 seven weeks ago, and remained rank 5 for 9 total weeks before dropping to rank 6 the final week before the season started. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/39

Now let’s take a look at the point system behind WvW. Assuming that the Glicko 2 rating system is still being used, the current standings for this week’s matchup are as followed.

Now does any of this really matter? What does it really mean? To be honest I don’t really know! I just thought it was interesting.

Congratulations on your win this week, and I look forward to playing you again in week 7.

As a final note; mad respect for Dragonbrand, you guy’s got picked on all week and refused to give up.

I’m not doing a TLDR for this crap!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

SBI seems to forget the things they said when they were winning

“we arent like the other bandwagon servers, we will last”

okay, gl with that. Thats what Kaineng, DB, CD, and all the other dead bandwagons said

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

What even constitutes being a bandwagon these days. You keeping saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I’m not doing a TLDR for this crap!

My expectations are crushed.

Attachments:

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

lols at the smack talking. Stop being forum warriors and play the game

Forums is a mini game

Cön-Guardian DB

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

okay, gl with that. Thats what Kaineng, DB, CD, and all the other dead bandwagons said

Rank 14 to rank 8 in seven weeks, and we come in second place. Let’s all jump ship!

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

AW(Avalons Wraiths on SBI) will be out there tonight. Looking forward to some good fights. Bring the noise.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: furbyoats.5019

furbyoats.5019

Rank 14 to rank 8 in seven weeks, and we come in second place. Let’s all jump ship!

What if I told you that it’s not exactly uncommon…

Zapp Lux – Mes/Bakabaka Bakabaka – Guard
Nyxx Chaos – Theif/Aeon Alchemist – Ele
Central Skrutinizer – War||[NOCT]/[ING] DB

18/10 SBI - FA - DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Dat skill lag so strong.

Y die